Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 236 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2806

    Enough all ready!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFire69  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does love her hitachi!
    I would sure like a contact for Steff. Or some reliable intel to assist in locating this little hottie. I recall awhile back when she was a legit BP provider, camera shy and a little UTR as I recall. Well I put off way too long. Any intel would be appreciated. PM please Rojo.

  2. #2805

    Chelsea

    Any intel on Chelsea? Nice looking dirty blonde. Pick her up walking South on US1 from Dunkin Donuts! She got in and seemed almost to good to be true so I made small talk about how hot it was and could I drop her off somewhere. I dropped her across from gas stations near University. From gas station. I was tempted but she seemed almost to good to be true. Any intel on Chelsea?

  3. #2804

    Chelsea

    Any intel on Chelsea? Nice looking dirty blonde walking from Dunkin Donuts South on US 1. I asked if she wanted a ride and she got in. She seem almost to good to be true for SW so I just made small talk how hot it was. And asked how far she was going. She wanted to be dropped of across from gas stations by University and US1. Just didn't want to risk trouble with LE so I just dropped her off. I was tempted! She was carrying DD cup and had a cell phone with her. Any Intel?

  4. #2803

    PMC Stephanie toys

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    This is true she even let me record her having the big O her butt hole was tweaking so I know it was real.

    Girls love there toys lets face it I can't do what a rabbit can do but she really loves that big Hitachi.

    I wonder if she still has that extra large vibrating butt plug I gave her it was to big for her ass so she used it on her kitty.
    Yes she does love her hitachi!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFDE9F0D-AB20-4531-8729-095105465B1F.jpg‎  

  5. #2802

    0 h yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Have a little pocket rocket vibrator in your stash of goodies, to gift her, and you will have a friend for life. She will probably pull her undies aside and smoosh that little beak with it right there for you no charge. Dream On - Clay.
    This is true she even let me record her having the big O her butt hole was tweaking so I know it was real.

    Girls love there toys lets face it I can't do what a rabbit can do but she really loves that big Hitachi.

    I wonder if she still has that extra large vibrating butt plug I gave her it was to big for her ass so she used it on her kitty.

  6. #2801

    PMC Steph / Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Stymie is right. The day I gave her a ride, all she wanted was a red sharpie that I had in the cup holder. She held it up and asked me if she could have it and I gave it to her.
    Have a little pocket rocket vibrator in your stash of goodies, to gift her, and you will have a friend for life. She will probably pull her undies aside and smoosh that little beak with it right there for you no charge. Dream On - Clay.

  7. #2800

    Yes, She asks.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    She asks for it she's not stealing it.
    Stymie is right. The day I gave her a ride, all she wanted was a red sharpie that I had in the cup holder. She held it up and asked me if she could have it and I gave it to her.

  8. #2799

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    LOL a little souvenir? LOL what if that little souvenir is your is your $300 sunglasses? Or your cell phone or the wallet that fell out of your pocket? So she likes to take a little souvenir out of every car she gets into. I would say she has a ton of souvenirs!
    She asks for it she's not stealing it.

  9. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Could be a sting. Be careful.
    Let me explain a sting to you. If they are ignoring you and walking away it ain't a sting. Now if she walks up to your car and NOT get in. Potentially a sting. If she starts asking you questions from outside of the car and getting you to tell her exactly what your looking for. Yeah that might be a sting. I nearly got clipped years ago in a sting. Girl open the passenger door but refused to get in. Kept asking what I want, but I kept repeating do you need a ride? She said no but what are you looking for. So again I said do you need a ride. By that time she slammed the door and little miss to good to be true walked away. Then I noticed a unmarked LEO parked at a indian church on Mathers St. That's a sting, and the big head said something ain't right. You got to take your chips to another table. True story. BTW This was way before BP and Craigslist. This was old school SW days.

  10. #2797

    A little souvenir?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFire69  [View Original Post]
    I have known Stephanie for years!! I have seen her from day one at PMC and through all of her moves. I agree she is sweet and wouldn't harm anyone! She is fun to be with!! She has had her rough times though!!
    LOL a little souvenir? LOL what if that little souvenir is your is your $300 sunglasses? Or your cell phone or the wallet that fell out of your pocket? So she likes to take a little souvenir out of every car she gets into. I would say she has a ton of souvenirs!

  11. #2796

    A sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I saw her walking around 6 pm last Friday night, she was on the main pickup strip so maybe she is just a nervous newbie.
    Could be a sting. Be careful.

  12. #2795

    Aurora Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what I was thinking, but something's off, looks like she wants attention and being on that street like you said, maybe new doesn't know what to do, that would be some find. What time was your sighting.
    I saw her walking around 6 pm last Friday night, she was on the main pickup strip so maybe she is just a nervous newbie.

  13. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other night, looked like a jogger with headphones in but walking in prime SW area. Looked a little clean to be walking but I rolled my window down and slowed down as I passed, no eye contact so I assumed she wasn't working. She's a cutie.
    Exactly what I was thinking, but something's off, looks like she wants attention and being on that street like you said, maybe new doesn't know what to do, that would be some find. What time was your sighting.

  14. #2793

    Aurora Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so it was around 4 pm longer light blonde hair had earphones in.
    I saw her the other night, looked like a jogger with headphones in but walking in prime SW area. Looked a little clean to be walking but I rolled my window down and slowed down as I passed, no eye contact so I assumed she wasn't working. She's a cutie.

  15. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    Is it the short haired dirty blonde hair one who walks aurora? She has mental issues. Poop flinging type. She walks / jogs down aurora through the night.
    I don't think so it was around 4 pm longer light blonde hair had earphones in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape