Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 708 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10616
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #716

    Giselle Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarsten  [View Original Post]
    No idea about the king session but I thought she was in significantly worse shape than her photos when I saw her around a year ago.
    Thanks for your reply, its been over a year since I last saw her also, and she had gotten "softer" in the time since I had first met her, probably late 2014. That coupled with the fact that some of her photos have to be four years old now are the reasons for my concern. With the way her rates keep going up, one might think some new pictures are in order.

  2. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Giselle love recently; I've noticed she hasn't updated her pictures in a long time, and I'm wondering if she still looks the same?

    Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?
    I saw Giselle lately and yes she still looks the same. As for King, previous posts here would indicate BBFS but that didn't happen for me. More likely that I didn't go there then anything else.

  3. #714
    Interesting. I was thinking she'd be down when I first walked in but she was really quick to grab the condom so I didn't even push it with her. Any tips in cracking the code?

  4. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Giselle love recently; I've noticed she hasn't updated her pictures in a long time, and I'm wondering if she still looks the same?

    Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?
    No idea about the king session but I thought she was in significantly worse shape than her photos when I saw her around a year ago.

  5. #712
    Thanks man. For some reason wasn't showing up on search.

  6. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Carmen Lexus.

    Fuck Yeah!
    What was the donation for that kind off fun.

  7. #710

    Giselle Love

    Has anyone seen Giselle love recently; I've noticed she hasn't updated her pictures in a long time, and I'm wondering if she still looks the same?

    Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?

  8. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCain  [View Original Post]
    Can you clarify? I can't find Carmen Lexus. Do you mean Carmen Alexis? Or some other Carmen? Thanks.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus

  9. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    She is back. Nice black girl. Bbfscip https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179900-CeCeRocha..
    Hmm, saw her Tuesday and condoms on both nightstands. Wanted to be "safety first" even after some pretty wild DATY. Got the stripper slide and a great BBBJ But no BBFS for me.

  10. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Carmen Lexus.

    Fuck Yeah!
    Can you clarify? I can't find Carmen Lexus. Do you mean Carmen Alexis? Or some other Carmen? Thanks.

  11. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by JjeeterJake  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Send me her digits.

  12. #705
    Mad Respect HD. Good looking out.

    Peace.

  13. #704

    Visiting your City

    What up Portland!

    I am coming down this week.

    Ya'll know what I am looking for.

    Send me some names of ladies that will rawdog a brutha.

    Peace!

  14. #703

    NICCI SA back up

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ce45...e-a0c3bc06ce51

    And she's got a way better pic. Tell her Charles sent yah.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPP  [View Original Post]
    Hey looks like her SA page is down for some reason, She hit me up and said PM for contact details until new one is up.

  15. #702

    Visa gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBridges  [View Original Post]
    Been exploring SA a bit and it looks intriguing. I'm ready to plunk down my $90 but I don't want to pay with my credit card. Normally I would use a visa gift card but it has to accept international transactions. None of the visa / MC / Amex gift cards I can find are able to do international transactions. Anyone know where to get one that will? Or other ways to pay that don't link to me IRL?
    I used a visa gift card. Worked great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape