LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 731 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Another question. How do you protect your privacy paying with your credit card? Or maybe a gift card can be used. How do you explain your SO a charge from SA on your credit card statement?

    -BH.
    Go buy a prepaid visa card.

    Get seperate accounts from your wife.

  2. #590

    Sa

    Another question. How do you protect your privacy paying with your credit card? Or maybe a gift card can be used. How do you explain your SO a charge from SA on your credit card statement?

    -BH.

  3. #589
    If you are rich, seeking arrangement is your playground. It gathered the best pusses that you can possibly get in the area for you. The website is a "sugar-coated" escort website. Funny how, some girls will tell you they just want to travel around, and some guys will enjoy just the company but not require sex. Any guy with a functioning dick will see through that crap. The concept of sugaring is not new, I've first heard of it, was 20 years ago. A friend of mine, 7 digits income, he had some gorgeous women under his "payroll". I remember he told me: Kid, you need to learn how to get money, not the pussy. Pusses are candy in a jar when you have money.

    So far I like some women I see on SA. If you have money, enjoy.

  4. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of ads that say online only what the hell does that mean? Are these just cam girls looking to make money?
    Yup. They want to make videos and send pics and expect you to pay them hundreds to do it. Plenty of suckers out there.

  5. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of ads that say online only what the hell does that mean? Are these just cam girls looking to make money?
    It means they do not want to meet you, they just want to talk with you online and maybe send you some pictures.

    SO you pay them for their sparkling personality and wealth of life experience.

    Sounds like a fair deal, no?

  6. #586

    Sa

    I see a lot of ads that say online only what the hell does that mean? Are these just cam girls looking to make money?

  7. #585

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Are you ever going to post the link to the Goth girls profile?
    I met her a month ago and people are still looking for her link, I've moved on, she's like 10 girls ago so I suggest you do the same and move on LOL.

  8. #584
    Dude just pay 90 bucks. And send a bunch of messages and get numbers it lasts me a while till I need a membership later on. Stop being so cheap.

  9. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Are you ever going to post the link to the Goth girls profile?
    Second this message.

  10. #582

    Profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Last night met this 22 yr old Gothic girl off SA. She was interested in our tag team since me and my brother share the profile. We talked last week and wanted 200 but wouldn't send face pics at all so I blew her off, so last night she texts out of nowhere asking what we are doing, I said up front you want to come down, 100 bucks we will do it tonight and she accepted and came down for our tag team, BBFS, into really anything except pics and videos and she was cute. All for 100 bucks. Ill try and upload the link but for some reason since this site came back up I can't upload.
    Are you ever going to post the link to the Goth girls profile?

  11. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    The site is amazing, but 90 per month, wow! To their credit I have to say that the women know that the guys who contact them are not bums or fakes. I will not pay but the concept makes sense.

    -BH.
    If you aren't willing to pay $90 for a month of immersion in limitless amounts of quality pussy, that you will likely be paying 2-3 per for, you cannot afford sugaring.

  12. #580

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    I think you can send 5, but no more, and you can't read any replies without paying.
    The site is amazing, but 90 per month, wow! To their credit I have to say that the women know that the guys who contact them are not bums or fakes. I will not pay but the concept makes sense.

    -BH.

  13. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I just opened an account with them. How many messages can a free member send. I sent a few and it reached the limit. Is the limit per day or week, how does it work?

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    I think you can send 5, but no more, and you can't read any replies without paying.

  14. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I just opened an account with them. How many messages can a free member send. I sent a few and it reached the limit. Is the limit per day or week, how does it work?

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    Even if you send them.

    I don't think you will be able to read them.

    Without a premium membership.

  15. #577

    SA question

    I just opened an account with them. How many messages can a free member send. I sent a few and it reached the limit. Is the limit per day or week, how does it work?

    Thanks,

    -BH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape