Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 930 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3001

    Chinsee

    Quote Originally Posted by RobVodka  [View Original Post]
    1 plus a Jackson for the outcall. Considering it seems the going rate for tourists is. 2, I felt I got a bit of a deal. Happy to hear of other recommendations via PM for other values out there.
    She quoted me once $50 for a sloppy BBBJ with facial. If that's still on the menu I'll take that today. Never had her, but I her BBBJ skills are pretty good.

  2. #3000

    Perfect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    I know that last night it was $60 or $80 cim.
    I'll reach out. Thanks.

  3. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Save us all some time and let us know what's the special?
    I know that last night it was $60 or $80 cim.

  4. #2998

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Angie. 5754 is having a BBBJ special RIGHT NOW but not for long. Reviews on Escort Babylon. https://escortbabylon.net/#lasvegas / reviews /7026740015/25874824.

    One of the best and she needs rent NOW.
    Save us all some time and let us know what's the special?

  5. #2997

    Just a shout out.

    Angie. 5754 is having a BBBJ special RIGHT NOW but not for long. Reviews on Escort Babylon. https://escortbabylon.net/#lasvegas / reviews /7026740015/25874824.

    One of the best and she needs rent NOW.

  6. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by BatSun1741  [View Original Post]
    That is indeed Chinsee Pink. What was the damage $$? If it is the advertised rate on that link then her rates are about triple what they were a year ago.
    1 plus a Jackson for the outcall. Considering it seems the going rate for tourists is. 2, I felt I got a bit of a deal. Happy to hear of other recommendations via PM for other values out there.

  7. #2995
    That is indeed Chinsee Pink. What was the damage $$? If it is the advertised rate on that link then her rates are about triple what they were a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobVodka  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice outcall from this one this morning. She prefers you go to her hotel but she was acomidating and came to me for a few bucks more. Bad teeth and heavy baby damage but overall a nice gal.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927054

  8. #2994

    I think she used to go by Chinsee pink -

    Quote Originally Posted by RobVodka  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice outcall from this one this morning. She prefers you go to her hotel but she was acomidating and came to me for a few bucks more. Bad teeth and heavy baby damage but overall a nice gal.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927054
    Her rates as Chinsee pink was definately good!

    Nice chick tho!!

  9. #2993

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned below, for visitors, DO NOT give any gals your room number. Got it?? No room number, meet in the lobby. Got it?? Do not call anyone who does not have a 702 or 725 area code. Do not use Eros. There are a few gals on mojo that are legit. These either have reviews, or good comments on various boards. Or I have seen them. Try Indica, Nikki chica, Michelle (kinda mechanial, but good), Colleen, Harmony, Debbie MILF, Angel 6895, Serena, or Andrea the Euroasian.
    Ty. Colleen and harmony look good. Do you know the damage? And if msog? Thanks again for all your help.

  10. #2992

    Bargian hunters

    Had a nice outcall from this one this morning. She prefers you go to her hotel but she was acomidating and came to me for a few bucks more. Bad teeth and heavy baby damage but overall a nice gal.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2927054

  11. #2991

    For you visitors, some don's

    As mentioned below, for visitors, DO NOT give any gals your room number. Got it?? No room number, meet in the lobby. Got it?? Do not call anyone who does not have a 702 or 725 area code. Do not use Eros. There are a few gals on mojo that are legit. These either have reviews, or good comments on various boards. Or I have seen them. Try Indica, Nikki chica, Michelle (kinda mechanial, but good), Colleen, Harmony, Debbie MILF, Angel 6895, Serena, or Andrea the Euroasian. For SW, it is hit and miss, and few have phones. The casino girls are a gamble, lots of cameras, and many who look like escorts are just civilians, so be careful.

  12. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not a local

    I doubt locals would know what hotel to stay but this frequent flier can tell you what I do. Not to offend locals, they just don't rent rooms along the strip.

    First, many, maybe all, the casino hotels have free parking. I don't stay in casino hotels. I like the Hilton Grand Vacation on the Strip and Hampton Inn off I-15 and Tropicana. I have invited Outcall ladies to both. No issues. In fact, after walking three young attractive different ladies in on three subsequent nights the doorman gave me a high five.

    Maybe just me but I wouldn't ask a lady to come to my room until I meet them in the bar or lobby.

    Got to say, walk a lap from Stratosphere to Mandalay Bay and you will see many prospects. Not many unicorns. But some young non pros. I've kissed a few frogs but also got the best head of my life and some wild sex from others.

    I did a review a few days ago of a lady I like for outcalls in LV who may be of interest. Too early, haven't had coffee and I can't remember her name but she is a blast. Elizabeth Layne I think?

    Play safe,

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for a few days later this month and I'm in the process of choosing a hotel on or near the Strip. My last visit was years ago, with a former girlfriend, so there was no opportunity for extracurricular activity.

    Question: Are there any hotels I should scratch off my list because they're inconvenient for, or unpopular with, outcall providers?

    One thing that comes to mind are hotels that require a room key to operate the elevator. My preference is to stay in a place that makes it as easy as possible for me and the women I plan on seeing.

    As always, the locals know all the pros and cons and inside info. Any feedback will be much appreciated and happy to reciprocate for anyone visiting the Washington, DC area.

  13. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]

    As always, the locals know all the pros and cons and inside info.
    We do? I imagine most of us don't ever stay on the strip and thus have no clue. For the most part in Vegas it's a much better idea to just go to someone with an incall than have an outcall, though most of the good ones still do both (usually with an upcharge at the later).

  14. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for a few days later this month and I'm in the process of choosing a hotel on or near the Strip. My last visit was years ago, with a former girlfriend, so there was no opportunity for extracurricular activity.

    Question: Are there any hotels I should scratch off my list because they're inconvenient for, or unpopular with, outcall providers?

    One thing that comes to mind are hotels that require a room key to operate the elevator. My preference is to stay in a place that makes it as easy as possible for me and the women I plan on seeing.

    As always, the locals know all the pros and cons and inside info. Any feedback will be much appreciated and happy to reciprocate for anyone visiting the Washington, DC area.
    I would choose the ones with free parking that seems to be a plus these days. Go for Venetian, TI and so on. As far as room key that wouldn't be on my list since I would meet the girl in the casino anyways before going up. Be very careful with the outcall options our here, very few are legit. There's plenty of pussy just walking between the casinos, inside the casinos, see if that works for you first. I was on the strip with my family this Saturday and there was plenty of action but I was undercover LOL.

  15. #2987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Hotel question

    Visiting for a few days later this month and I'm in the process of choosing a hotel on or near the Strip. My last visit was years ago, with a former girlfriend, so there was no opportunity for extracurricular activity.

    Question: Are there any hotels I should scratch off my list because they're inconvenient for, or unpopular with, outcall providers?

    One thing that comes to mind are hotels that require a room key to operate the elevator. My preference is to stay in a place that makes it as easy as possible for me and the women I plan on seeing.

    As always, the locals know all the pros and cons and inside info. Any feedback will be much appreciated and happy to reciprocate for anyone visiting the Washington, DC area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape