Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3378
-
08-08-18 21:26 #1788Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yeah, rent was due 7 days ago!
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 21:10 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 115Some info
Just a shout out.
Angie. 5754 is having a BBBJ special RIGHT NOW but not for long. Reviews on Escort Babylon. https://escortbabylon.net/#lasvegas / reviews /7026740015/25874824.
One of the best and she needs rent NOW.
-
08-08-18 18:44 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 917Lauren
Anybody seen this one? Has incall which is always a plus. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...?582-Las-Vegas.
-
08-08-18 17:57 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 917Best bet but still work is to sit near girls at bars and chat them up. I've had my most interesting experiences that way.
Originally Posted by TheShanahan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 16:00 #1784Banned Member

Posts: 375Same here, since the drought I used various apps with very little success, send me a pic, where do you work, what do you do? WTF who needs that kind of drama in their lives? I'd rather pay an extra twenty just to skip that part and go through to the action part. I do agree that some low mileage pussy can be had but it's so much work man. Ugh!! It's much easier when they look for it as well not only you.
Originally Posted by TheShanahan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 05:13 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 185Too much work
Nah man, that would require too much work: sitting down, nursing a drink, then I'd actually have to have a conversation with some rando chick that may or may not be a provider. Could just be a bar **** looking for drinks, or a thot looking for captain save-a-hoe, or could be a trick-roller planning on having her pimp / boyfriend take my money and / or beat my ass (I've been held at gunpoint by one of these scumbags before), or even worse could be a Metro sting. I mean, if I wanted to pull free ass I could, but it is a time investment I just don't like to make right now. That is why I love this site- verify the provider, scout the reviews, a few texts and some $ later, I am simply getting my nut without complication.
Originally Posted by VegasCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 18:15 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks for the report! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 16:19 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 201Reliable and non-ghetto place would be Katherynn / Victoria she has a townhouse about a block away from Southpoint and lets you park in the garage for safety / privacy.
Originally Posted by TheShanahan
[View Original Post]
There are two others nearby but not as reliable the only issue is she doesn't see people at night only during daytime up to about 6 pm-ish.
-
08-07-18 11:19 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 83Naples Spa girl
Thanks for the report. When you said really tight, was that CBJ and cfs? What was the all in cost? The last time I was there I think I paid 60 + 100 for CBJ.
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 10:21 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 364South Point
Just sit at the center bar and see what happens. You'll probably find a decent looking civilian.
Originally Posted by TheShanahan
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 08:39 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 70Kelsey / Bella is the worst at that. Three times I have texted her, she replied promptly, she said she was avaliable right away and had an incall, then stopped replying when I asked what direction to start heading. All the messages were back and forth too. I wasn't like I was sending a text every 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by TheShanahan
[View Original Post]
She had the nerve to post a rant on switter a few weeks ago about guys being flakes also.
-
08-07-18 04:51 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone with reliable provider near South Point
Apparently Monday is a hooker holiday because I've texted about a dozen of them and heard little more than crickets. Last night Lynn texted back then disappeared, along with Kelsey / Bella. Tonight Mama Mia texted back and then vanished.
Does anybody have a reliable provider near the South Point Casino? I really don't want to have to travel far but would like a solid go-to that won't flake.
-
08-06-18 21:45 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 49I TOOFTT today and saw her. She looks like her pics, about 26 yrs old. A little stomach damage but not bad. Well done fake boobs. Really good licking and fun to be with. Good attitude. BJ was covered. Really tight, may repeat.
Originally Posted by GameOfThongs
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 10:55 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 77I second this, pics are old or she just doesn't give a shit about her appearance now as she looks sloppy and fat. Saw her in the weekly lv blvd & silverado ranch. Couldn't even finish from a BBBJ cause she is terrible and rushed. She'll take. 80 for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LeThai
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 02:20 #1774

Posts: 275The site being down for awhile recently has no effect on the post count.
Originally Posted by Ismschool28
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





