Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,836 to 29,850 of 30797
-
08-08-18 07:34 #962Senior Member

Posts: 435Tori Bait and Switch
Lmao smh damn sorry to hear what happen I appreciate it thanks brother.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 01:25 #961Senior Member

Posts: 688Pics not even close. I walked a couple of weeks ago. Scan back for my report.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 22:36 #960Senior Member

Posts: 1301An unproductive weekend
Lots of flakes and bull like chicks texting back 3 hours later.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085039239970
More worn than you would think. Pretty sure she's a vet of the Durham street walking scene. Low end hotel and you need to hold firm on the pricing. 60/100/180. You can maybe negotiate less. She did an okay BBBJ and the rest was pretty unenthusiastic.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/051277491839
Works with the above. Not great looking and seemed cool until the rules got mentioned. No kissing, oral only with a condom and so forth. That said she gave a great and spirited BJ during which I never saw most of my dick if you know what I mean. Same prices as above.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/430523335780
Fake pics not really even close. Black chick works out of a house (safe) with another chick. She was a bigger gal and pretty nice but CBJ only as far as I could tell. I had no desire to repeat.
I capped things off by burying my dick in the back of Renees throat. Nothing to say other than see her for a good BBBJ.
Of the others:
Chrissy who posts on eros never responded. Not sure if I'm really missing out. For a chick who posts on eros her rates are great 140/220. I'm not sure if she does GFE or BBBJ so there's that.
Bambi / Kirbi only wanted to do outcall. She sounded sweet but no BBBJ and only closed lip kissing http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/388777314678.
Good luck out there guys.
-
08-07-18 22:30 #959Senior Member

Posts: 1301What are you looking for exactly? If you're willing to settle for a BBBJ, Renee (mic check) is solid and easy to get a hold of. If you want sex, you'd be better off seeing if you can get in with one of the agencies as IMO pickings are a bit slim for the price. This one is a decent choice http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/786520019450 Lookswise I didn't think she was that great but she's nice. I haven't been urged to go back since the clock gets watched by some fat chick lurking near the room.
Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 22:25 #958Senior Member

Posts: 1301What was the damage? And I'm guessing BBBJ was on the menu.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 19:43 #957Senior Member

Posts: 957Just tried the number in the ad. Got a text back, This number is out of service.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
Either doesn't want to be bothered or has new digits.
Anyone have a different number. PM please.
Thanks.
-
08-07-18 17:44 #956Senior Member

Posts: 435Tori
Anybody seen this provider before please let me know thanks.
-
08-07-18 16:10 #955Senior Member

Posts: 827I've always tried to keep it discrete by not asking about the menu. But I think you hit the nail on the head, I think the question "Is you menu as advertised?" should be a standard question from all of us!
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 15:29 #954Senior Member

Posts: 263Dawn
What is the damage for Dawn's services? I assume the pics are accurate since you did not report to the contrary. That ass shot has me salivating. You can post or PM.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 15:23 #953Senior Member

Posts: 263False Advertising
That's a damn shame because according to her STG profile, her menu is wide open. Another reason you can't trust these fucking hoes. I now always ask in advance whether the menu is as advertised.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 14:37 #952Senior Member

Posts: 180REV Ashley
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6140/1/980930
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Agree. I've seen her a few times. Was a goto after BP went down. Very cute, nice body, very reserved and business like, but good attitude. Always fresh out of shower. Second time I saw her she gave me a BBBJ with DT. Trying to stick with CBJs. No cim, no cof. She let me coa.
Haven't heard from her since a text 2 weeks ago about being available late hours of night. She was a good one.
-
08-07-18 14:32 #951Senior Member

Posts: 827Layla flaked and saw Bunny / Katherine
Never heard back from her. I had giver her a time this morning and she had confirmed that it was good time for her, I texted, called no response. So I had the itch and called Bunny / Katherine, she was avail for a QV. Got her add and headed there $ for QV. Pics are real, very smokey and messy room. She did not want to do anything no CBJ, BBBJ or DATY (which I would not have done anyways) She put on the cover, she only does MISH and K9. Overall not worth it. She is a waste of time. AVOID!!
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
I very badly need a BBBJCIM anyone pls suggest PM
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/474953567906
-
08-07-18 14:08 #950Senior Member

Posts: 63Jazmin is a total doll. Whether massage or Nuru she is the bomb!
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 13:57 #949Senior Member

Posts: 63She is the real deal. When you think about costs the $$$ is well spent considering you can easily spend $$ and be totally disappointed.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 13:37 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt
TOFTT on this one.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26709271/
The view from the back is about as good as those pics, but otherwise nothing great. She looks older, more haggard and redneck than the pics let on. She also seemed willing to do BB, but I can't confirm. COB, no CIM, little dirty talk but I wouldn't repeat. Just know that those pics look way better than the reality.










Reply With Quote






