Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #949

    Layla in Garner

    Anyone seen her? I am thinking of seeing her today, texted with her last evening and she was available later which did not work for me. I scheduled for today, if anyone has seen her please PM if its a GO or NO-GO. Thanks.

    https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26758023/

  2. #948

    Cuban Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I was also wondering. She's working in a private residence and has been posting for a year.

    I wish there was a report on her as well.

    Please someone report.
    I saw her last year 1 time. She was thicker than expected but I admit she was still pretty fine to look at. I don't remember exact rate. MANY rules, CBJ was only decent, No CIM, No Greek, She didn't care for me sucking her tits. We just did NOT hit it off. I remember her pussy being pretty wet and tight but I also clearly remember that she was not engaged in our session. I never hold a grudge over if a girl likes me or not as we all have our preferences but her service with me resulted in a No Repeat. I can say she is legit. As always, YMMV greatly with this one.

  3. #947

    Durham escort

    Has anyone tried this? Service look attractive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / info /9196361339/26725449.

  4. #946

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard  [View Original Post]
    I should be in Raleigh later this week for a business meeting. Would appreciate if anyone would share a reliable, go-to with a private incall for a HHR. I can offer provide info on a few decent Fayetteville girls if desired.
    Amazing! Well known. Been around awhile. You'll enjoy if she's in town!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...-raleigh-40029#erotic.

  5. #945

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    This girl is def right up my alley. I text her earlier but no response yet. I'll report back if I pull the trigger.
    I visited her last week, she has a private place near crabtree. Near an upscale restaurant.

    She has two sessions, one oral only but full roaming the second GFE.

    I opted for the first.

    She did a great job of teasing, building up, coming back down over and over for the full time until the final nut.

    She gets an A for effort, but as you can imagine it is quite pricey for just oral.

    ======

    if you wanted another option, the microphone checker might be better for those on a budget..however the location may not be as pleasant :/

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322
    Last edited by Admin2; 08-12-18 at 00:50. Reason: Requested by OP

  6. #944

    Looking for reliable gal in Raleigh.

    I should be in Raleigh later this week for a business meeting. Would appreciate if anyone would share a reliable, go-to with a private incall for a HHR. I can offer provide info on a few decent Fayetteville girls if desired.

  7. #943

    Sophia and Khloe

    Has anyone seen Khloe?

    I almost saw her, glad I didn't because I realized she is also in Sophia's pictures, and Sophia doesn't look like very healthy.

    But the Khloe, she's so good looking, what is she doing with her?

    her: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sophia-khloe-two-girls-is-b/691845010635

  8. #942

    Interrested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream of this one?

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26778907/
    I was also wondering. She's working in a private residence and has been posting for a year.

    I wish there was a report on her as well.

    Please someone report.

  9. #941

    Baby?

    Where has Baby gotten off to?

  10. #940

    Cuban

    Has anyone had a dream of this one?

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26778907/

  11. #939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by TimsTime  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site and had any advice for it like who should be avoided.
    Probably everybody.

  12. #938

    Whatsyourprice

    Hey guys.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site and had any advice for it like who should be avoided.

  13. #937

    Daddy's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    I had an encounter a few nights ago. She can swallow a cock for sure! Worth a trip.
    CIM on the menu? You know I'm going to ask every time! Thanks!

  14. #936

    Aria Desmond

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    She does look amazing and $$$ for an hour is not ridiculous if those pictures are real. That being said, the whole real name / real employment route I would have to take for verification is something with which I am very uncomfortable.
    The pics are real. She's a beauty. Her face is very pretty.

    You can always go with the 2 provider references, that's easy enough.

  15. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by FanMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She was a reliable regular for a bit, then completely disappeared. Pretty much all business, but she knew her business!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape