Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 24,076 to 24,090 of 27788
-
08-08-18 13:37 #3713Regular Member

Posts: 4Lauren253 on TNA
Do you know how I can get a hold of her? Provider number? Would love a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 13:32 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 173Naesteya
My experience with her, earlier this week, is that her advertised rates are her rates. No mention of an upsell or VIP in our very open session.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 13:15 #3711Regular Member

Posts: 12I saw her quite a while ago; unfortunately can't remember the exact rate—though I'm assuming it could be different now. But I know one thing for sure—be prepared to wait. I saw her twice, and both times had to wait over 30 minutes. Second time I think it was close to an hour. Not sure why I even bothered staying. But she's cool once you actually see her.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 10:31 #3710Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessi Green from TNA
Has any one tried BB with her? I'm a regular of hers and have been afraid to ask.
-
08-08-18 09:47 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 158She ghosted on me three times in a row once I got to her incall, glad you had good luck but I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 09:31 #3708Banned Member

Posts: 451Sabrina
Thanks. She looks delicious, will sample the goods soon.
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 04:24 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 533Damn. At those prices and that body I'd be super thrilled with BBFS. I'll have to check it out.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
I saw Miss J Wilde a few months ago BTW and no shot at BBFS. She was fun but bareback was not even remotely available.
Hoping to see Tammy2 Times here this week.
-
08-08-18 02:28 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 154Pussycatpearl.
Any intel?
Her profile has no menu listed and the only pics are in her ads. But fuck she looks pretty good.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?97106-PUSSYCATPEARL
-
08-08-18 02:11 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 54Naesteya Rate.
Thinking about meet up with Naesteya this week for the first time. Anybody have any info on her rates other than what's advertised?
-
08-07-18 23:44 #3704Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Hazel
I can confirm Hazel as well, saw her this past spring. BB is included in her VIP rate which was $400/ hour at the time, but I asked her if she's flexible on rate and I got everything for $300. I saw her at 2 am on slow weeknight, though. She wouldn't CIP with me, either. She's small with a nice body and friendly, I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 22:48 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 154I'll tell you like this, my regular at the time, who never ever swallows in ANY of her reviews. Straight guzzled it and when I offered her mouthwash, looked at me and said " I just loved the taste" and I let her walk out, like a dumbass.
Originally Posted by SpareTire
[View Original Post]
Another time. We're fucking and in the middle of it, with no warning, she cums and squirts. It really shook my confidence because she didn't say a fucking word. Didn't let me know I was hitting the spot. Nothing. Afterwards she exclaimed that she was really horny.
Add this to the freebie offers and when I look back I feel like a fucking dunce.
Given the way you tell the story. From the outside looking in. It'd be time to take the plunge and tell her that rubber isn't working, and see what she comes up with, or suggests.
-
08-07-18 16:58 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 1401Blast from the past indeed! Remember seeing her way in the past when I first got started. She was riding cowgirl and suddenly yelled good damn fuck it and pulled the cover off and hopped back on with a smile. I thought her bare pussy felt great until she leaned back and found I'm in her ass. What a session that was. Next visit was BBFS but no more Greek since that first time.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 16:54 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 1401She's YMMV on cip. BBFS is an upsell but insisted no cip from me.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 16:47 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 133SabrinaS69
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?380307-SabrinaS69
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
She really does look delicious.
-
08-07-18 16:39 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 566If Ya keep your mouth shut, she will invite you on her personal time.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





