Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 197
-
08-07-18 17:31 #182Senior Member

Posts: 518Second
I will second this. I know some providers and UTR girls that know about this site. It surprised me that they knew of this site as well. I was fortunate that never mentioned these providers specifically in any of my posts.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
I guess the lesson learned is be vague in your posts (unless you are warning us of providers to avoid) and do everything else by PM.
-
08-07-18 14:21 #181Senior Member

Posts: 430Bravo!
I'll say it again, "B are A V O!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 14:11 #180Senior Member

Posts: 180Higly doubtful. I saw Autumn shortly after he reviewed his "doubles" with her and Blair (who was no longer with the agency) and when I asked her about it, she said it never happened. I think we have to read all reviews with a cautious attitude as well as the reviewers' past reviews.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 13:54 #179Senior Member

Posts: 364And now the question is whether any of his reviews are true.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 11:21 #178Senior Member

Posts: 180You are correct. Summer doesn't do doubles or DFK, period. Whoever says they did one with her was posting fantasies.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 18:08 #177Senior Member

Posts: 70Partly on the basis of this post I asked if Summer would do a double this week, answer is still a firm no.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 18:00 #176Senior Member

Posts: 704Charlie,
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
I've been on this site and the international site for as long as I can remember. I've shared more than a number of times and never has it gone well. You would be amazed at the shit I've seen guys pull. You have to understand guys here have no issue throwing anyone under the bus because kike most everything on the internet there are no ramifications for bad behavior. The sleazy that's underneath in person is full blown here.
-
08-06-18 13:00 #175Administrator

Posts: 5255Couple things come to mine
First you send so many guys PM's that you are constantly tripping our spam filter so IF that's what happened it was just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Second is it probably wasn't some guy, chicks know about this forum. It's a public forum, they will lie and tell you that somebody showed it to them but and the next bit is the most important:
Then the big question is so what? Why do any of you care if chicks see what you write? I'm not saying that guys should talk about fight club because obviously they shouldn't but again so what. She still needs the money, she didn't get a PHd over night and now she can pay the rent. What the fuck do I care if my mechanic sees my yelp review?
Stop being so dramatic, here's how that conversation should have gone
Her: I just saw what you wrote about me....
You: So what, do you want this money for sucking my dick or should I give it to somebody else?
Hang up
End of
A2
PS If you must have this conversation please have it on the stupid shit thread and keep it off of the monger threads.
-
08-06-18 12:01 #174Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks a lot, asshole
This is about the most extreme example of no good deed going unpunished. Except for this stupid, selfish fuck with the big mouth and small brain, Charlie would have been able to give a lot more help to this nice and talented young lady who has invested a lot of time, money, and effort to build her business. Now, Charlie is seen by her as not being a good guy. He has been able to find and help other young ladies who could use some help in the past because he appreciates those who are willing to work hard to improve their lives. I was her second client in her new shop and had intended to see her again; now I'm wondering how a request to see her might be received. From a selfish point of view, those of us who have in the past, or would have in the future, receive good leads to special women, are not likely to get any more from him.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
To the asshole who did this: would you care to share with us what the fuck you might have been thinking when you burned Charlie? I didn't think so.
-
08-06-18 10:50 #173Senior Member

Posts: 958Not Share?! The Mofo should be kicked out, BANNED from this site! If OFCharlie or anyone else, finds his handle here, it should be posted and Admin notified. Guys like that can't be trusted.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 09:38 #172Senior Member

Posts: 115Wtf?!
This is so messed up! I had something set up with this girl for next week when I'm back in town, I'm hopeful she hasn't written me off as well SOB, she was really polite / professional, and accommodating. All it takes is one idiot to mess everything up for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 09:22 #171Senior Member

Posts: 1712Thanks for the positive feedbacks, PP. Glad you had a chance to see her once. Yes, she is nice and gives great massage, so that is why I posted. Hopefully, she will keep seeing you. I know she canceled on a couple of guys who she has not met yet. If you do see her again, maybe you can explain to her that not all guys here are bad people.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
I didn't bother to ask her who as I would not know the person's name. I just know the guide handles here.
I texted her back, but she has not replied. My guess is she blocked my number.
-
08-06-18 08:12 #170Senior Member

Posts: 303Dick head
Hi Charlie,
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
I would like to thank you for sharing a beautiful girl with me.
I have a session with her this past weekend. She is VERY professional and gave a great massage. We had set up my next appointment for next week. Very friendly girl and very cute too. We had lots of laughing together.
I think that if you ever find out who the DICK HEAD is that fucked things up for the rest of us. His USG name should be posted so that other trusted mongers do not share with him again.
PP out.
-
08-06-18 06:02 #169Senior Member

Posts: 958That Sucks.
I was going to contact her this week. Charlie Thank You for sharing, it sucks that someone here could be so stupid.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
08-06-18 05:42 #168Senior Member

Posts: 184I was supposed to see her this morning. She texted me last night berating me. Why would someone give up this board. In this day and age it's the only thing we have.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





