Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 709 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10623
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    She is back. Nice black girl. Bbfscip https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179900-CeCeRocha..
    Hmm, saw her Tuesday and condoms on both nightstands. Wanted to be "safety first" even after some pretty wild DATY. Got the stripper slide and a great BBBJ But no BBFS for me.

  2. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Carmen Lexus.

    Fuck Yeah!
    Can you clarify? I can't find Carmen Lexus. Do you mean Carmen Alexis? Or some other Carmen? Thanks.

  3. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by JjeeterJake  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Send me her digits.

  4. #705
    Mad Respect HD. Good looking out.

    Peace.

  5. #704

    Visiting your City

    What up Portland!

    I am coming down this week.

    Ya'll know what I am looking for.

    Send me some names of ladies that will rawdog a brutha.

    Peace!

  6. #703

    NICCI SA back up

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ce45...e-a0c3bc06ce51

    And she's got a way better pic. Tell her Charles sent yah.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPP  [View Original Post]
    Hey looks like her SA page is down for some reason, She hit me up and said PM for contact details until new one is up.

  7. #702

    Visa gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBridges  [View Original Post]
    Been exploring SA a bit and it looks intriguing. I'm ready to plunk down my $90 but I don't want to pay with my credit card. Normally I would use a visa gift card but it has to accept international transactions. None of the visa / MC / Amex gift cards I can find are able to do international transactions. Anyone know where to get one that will? Or other ways to pay that don't link to me IRL?
    I used a visa gift card. Worked great.

  8. #701

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    Just so I am clear. . . Are we talking about Brielleevans from TNA 27 slim white girl?
    Yes. They're talking about BrielleEvans from TNA. I've seen her not too long ago. One of those texts out of the blue from her. Sad actually because she's fairly smart and she used to be super cute. Time and lifestyle has definitely taken it's toll on her.

  9. #700

    Another SA question

    Been exploring SA a bit and it looks intriguing. I'm ready to plunk down my $90 but I don't want to pay with my credit card. Normally I would use a visa gift card but it has to accept international transactions. None of the visa / MC / Amex gift cards I can find are able to do international transactions. Anyone know where to get one that will? Or other ways to pay that don't link to me IRL?

  10. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ya it's kinda sad. The last time we met up she had letters from the local jail all over her bed one day. Coloring on them in different shades of "mood" in between hits.

    Girls and their dumbass boyfriends.

    I hope he doesn't mind his honeypot prefilled and refilled lmao.
    Just so I am clear. . . Are we talking about Brielleevans from TNA 27 slim white girl?

  11. #698

    UTR ex SA girl Mandy

    Spinner that was on SA looking for some dates, PM for ctc & details. She's got a spinner body, has had a kid but super enthusiastic and takes it like a champ. CIM CIP with papers, I also just DPed her so if you are interested in that I'm game to tag team her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34F2FBCC-151A-4293-B695-5D0E6966886B.jpg‎  

  12. #697

    Nicci down

    Hey looks like her SA page is down for some reason, She hit me up and said PM for contact details until new one is up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPP  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec23...b-b7e9a269bc0b

    400 damage, smoking hot spinner, tight body YMMV but B. B. After second visit and showing papers. She actually looks better then her pics.

  13. #696

    Trade

    Lookings for contact info for justbootsbaby. I have a young spinner from tna all ports open. No limits.

  14. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    Just linking up is a week long endeavor.
    Ya it's kinda sad. The last time we met up she had letters from the local jail all over her bed one day. Coloring on them in different shades of "mood" in between hits.

    Girls and their dumbass boyfriends.

    I hope he doesn't mind his honeypot prefilled and refilled lmao.

  15. #694

    Ain't nobody got time for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Damn for sure on that. Used to see her a coupe yrs ago early mornings twice a week on my way through Longview.

    She would "get ready" in the bathroom and pass out for an hour or longer. First couple times I waited. After that I told her if she nods off I'm going to just take it. She laughed quietly and said "I dare you".

    She's a submissive little nymph from then on it was like a game. She never let me in her ass but I'm pumped that little box full two dozen times probably.

    She's unreliable as shit now. I'd fuck her daily if I was close by and could just knock on her door and take it.
    Just linking up is a week long endeavor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape