Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 13936
-
08-07-18 18:30 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 27I've been around for a few years and have seen plenty of ads, but can anyone tell me if this girl looks familiar? And if so, how did your meet go? Appreciate any info.
-
08-07-18 04:06 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 153Busted
Go to her twitter Kat Kora 007 (just google it) she posts tons of crap on there.
Originally Posted by Emmitt
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 10:04 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 39I have seen her a few times when she was traveling through AZ (I am just reading the LV boards since I will be there in the next couple weeks). Always had a good time, but it's been well over a year since our last encounter. Since there is pretty much no discount for longer sessions (200 per 30 min, unless you hit the 2 hr mark), I would start at 30 min and if you like what you see early on she if she has time for an extension.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 04:07 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 97Filthy vegas milf
I'm sure if you asked within the hour she'd be down. Like I said she is super down to earth. One of the coolest providers I've seen.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 23:51 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 239Amazing Ariel
Read some previous post about Amazing Ariel, but wondered if anyone has endulged lately. Not looking for details, instead just wanted a few thumbs up / down from senior memebers here before I lock in. Any time recommendations (hhr, hr,hr+) from those who have seen her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125640-4Ariel
Arielamazing. Nl.
-
08-05-18 19:54 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 169Sweet thanks, might just opt for the bbj. Is it MSOG? I've seen her listed on adultlook for MSOG, not sure if it's changed.
Originally Posted by CajMere21
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 18:27 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 444You're welcome. I hope to see her myself for an outcall in my hotel room when I'm there in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 17:54 #2979Regular Member

Posts: 4Alex used to work Sheris Ranch, is a kinkster, and has a fet**e profile, and snap* premium account, nice person but "safe" only.
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 13:17 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 2989Thanks
Her Locations haven't been the best so I was hesitant to see her but now maybe everything has changed will have to give her a call and find out!
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 11:00 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 444He's talking about Mamma Mia.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 07:58 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 2989Is
That Mamma Mia or?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 22:30 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 191Unbelievable
She was maybe 15 lbs heavier than her pics when I saw her in May. Mostly in her legs & ass. She is at least 5'8" or 5'9" though, she carried it well. Still looked absolutely amazing to me.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
Last night, she told me she has been working out (squats) as she proudly displayed her backside. She also mentioned that she has been watching what she has been eating lately; mostly fruit.
She is the closest thing to a unicorn I've found in the valley. I've seen her twice now, and I still can't believe she is real.
-
08-04-18 21:30 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 202I just texted her asking for an appointment and she accused me of being an undercover DEA agent, apparently I gave her that vibe LOL.
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 13:15 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 352Mia
Nice report. I think I saw her late last year, or early 2018 and she seemed to be heavier than her pics. She wasn't fat, but I have a thing for thinner girls. How is she looking?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 05:52 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 191Wet Dream Walking
Rolled out of bed, popped open mojo, and saw that Mia flew an ad a few hours earlier.
I have seen her once before in early May (did the original report in the "bb beauties" blog), and have been wanting to repeat ever since. She's been keeping a low profile however, and her incall location at that time was not terribly convenient for yours truly; so I have not caught back up with her in the meantime.
So, money is pretty tight for me right at the moment, and I shouldn't really be indulging. As we all know, sometimes opportunities arise and we just have to go for it, even if the timing isn't the greatest.
She is hosting at a locals casino not far up the road from where I stay. I couldn't pass her up; I just had to schedule.
There has been plethora of intel posted on her already. I'll try to keep it brief.
No issues scheduling. Since I knew what I was in for, I elected for an hour visit tonight.
She was ready on time. Looked fantastic, even better than I remembered; and I remember that day in May very, very well. She doesn't need makeup, or really even to do her hair. Mia is naturally gorgeous (she really has no idea, it's actually cute). As I've said before, she is the true definition of bombshell; and if anyone was ever born with a body built for sin (nod to "J", it is Mia Rae. She is like a gift to mortal men from the god of fuck.
Super chill demeanor, and relaxed menu; just like last time. We did spend some time catching up; but when it was time to get down, get down we did. Not only did I have the best time I have ever had with a pro, it was top five all time; and I'm no young buck.
If you are mellow, and take care of her, I promise you; she will take care of you.
Adlink:
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...erience_167677
Archive:
http://archive.is/Fz8qV












Reply With Quote





