Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 1343 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9520

    This is why prices are high at Flight Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike313  [View Original Post]

    My third and final stop was Flight Club....We went up to the VIP where without negotiating she fucked and sucked my brains out. Unfortunately I made the mistake of doing anything before negotiating and it ran me $400. When she saw my reaction she immediately put her number in my phone and invited me over to her apartment to smoke me out and have some OFC fun.
    I would be interested to learn whether OTC fun occurred, and also what "smoke me out " means, because it sounds like she intends to use a smoke bomb to force you to leave her place.

  2. #9519

    Re: Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    I say airbnb a boat and take it on the waters. A lot less risky and away from LEs. Pricy but much cheaper than a bail, lawyer, etc.
    This is a bucket list item for me and would love to experience it one day. I am not convinced the risk is reduced, though. There are still LEO patrolling for boat operation under the influence, and the situation is ripe for some drunkard to fall overboard and drown.

  3. #9518

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Man, I moved far away from the Detroit area 2 years ago and don't know if things have changed drastically or if I just ran into the wrong girls. Went to dayshift at Landing Strip a month ago and an average chick quoted $700 FS to start. Said she would not go any lower. WTF. I used to pay $120-$150 there. Went to Flight Club nights a few weeks later and a chick started at $700. Have prices risen that much? Are the girls sticking together to demand higher? I didn't pay any of the girls these ridiculous prices. Ended up going to BTs Dearborn for more down to earth prices. Is PHC closed now? Is Coli still supposedly being run by the Feds? I see a lot of hot chicks on IG who dance at Legends. Any possible extra action there or too in open? Anyone been to Club Truth? See a lot of hot girls on IG who dance there. Extras available?
    BPD: I'll address the pricing issue with some general comments. Dancers are there to make money (to state the obvious) so it's not surprising when a dancer offers a very high initial quote. There's often a big difference between the initial prices that dancers quote and the prices that they eventually accept. Why do they start out with sky high quotes? Sometimes they find a naive customer who pays an inflated price and they've hit the jackpot for that day. Great for the dancer (in terms of short term gains), too bad for the naive customer and also too bad for the other customers who now have to deal with inflated prices. Actually, too bad for the dancers in the LONG run if the club starts developing a reputation for high prices, and that drives customers away to more reasonably priced clubs.

    Ever so often, the dancers at Landing Strip seem to form a cartel to keep prices inflated. However, cartels are inherently unstable. When customers are not buying the inflated prices and start taking their money to the other clubs in the area (e. G. , Criket, Henry VIIIN, BT's Dearborn), the dancers will start offering more realistic pricing. I've had more than one dancer ask me to NOT tell any of the other dancers what our pricing arrangement was, evidently for fear of retaliation for breaking the pricing guidelines.

    All that said, what is a reasonable price point for ITC fun? I consider 150-200 to be fair for the customer and a respectable fee for 20-45 minutes of "work" from the dancer. Others should chime in with their suggestions for pricing in the Metro Detroit area.

  4. #9517

    Prices

    Man, I moved far away from the Detroit area 2 years ago and don't know if things have changed drastically or if I just ran into the wrong girls. Went to dayshift at Landing Strip a month ago and an average chick quoted $700 FS to start. Said she would not go any lower. WTF. I used to pay $120-$150 there. Went to Flight Club nights a few weeks later and a chick started at $700. Have prices risen that much? Are the girls sticking together to demand higher? I didn't pay any of the girls these ridiculous prices. Ended up going to BTs Dearborn for more down to earth prices. Is PHC closed now? Is Coli still supposedly being run by the Feds? I see a lot of hot chicks on IG who dance at Legends. Any possible extra action there or too in open? Anyone been to Club Truth? See a lot of hot girls on IG who dance there. Extras available?

  5. #9516
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in Winter. Is she there most days? I can't do most day shifts but I'm off Friday. What time is best, again not usually a day shift guy. Thanks.
    Hmm, sounds like the Winter who used to dance at BTs Dearborn a few years ago. Is it?

  6. #9515
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    This also includes giving them half the money upfront. They get NOTHING until the end!
    Ever single time I've been asked to pay up front I get ripped off with either upsell or poor service. They know if they try this before you pay you will walk. Same thing has happened with a few casino hookers in Vegas.

  7. #9514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    BT on 8 m,

    Went to BT on Friday, Talent was so poor spent few hours and went home, went again on Saturday same thing until about 11 PM when I met this black girl on a blond wig, glasses, slim don't remember her name. Took her to VIP for a few dances and she gave me a free BBBJ, I was not expecting it. Now praying that I did not catch any thing.

  8. #9513
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    The reason she has been "burned too many times" is because guys weren't satisfied with the service. If a dancer asks for the money up-front, I walk out of the VIP and pay nothing. I don't ask for a wristband refund. This shows the bouncer that she is a bad dancer.

    When the dancer tells me I need to pay first, I say I've changed my mind. They'll say ok, you don't have to pay first, but I tell them I'm not in the mood. Dancers who ask to be paid first NEVER give good dances.

    You mean well by your post, but we don't need to know the dancer's name or the club, because you need to avoid ALL dancers who want payment first.

    I once had a dancer ask for the money first, then she had to go get something, and she LEFT ME IN THE BOOTH AND DIDN'T COME BACK. After a couple of songs I came out and she was sitting at the bar smoking. I learned my lesson.
    This also includes giving them half the money upfront. They get NOTHING until the end!

  9. #9512
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorman  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and fell for her routine of "I have been burned too many time sos I need the cash up-front". Yes my fault.
    The reason she has been "burned too many times" is because guys weren't satisfied with the service. If a dancer asks for the money up-front, I walk out of the VIP and pay nothing. I don't ask for a wristband refund. This shows the bouncer that she is a bad dancer.

    When the dancer tells me I need to pay first, I say I've changed my mind. They'll say ok, you don't have to pay first, but I tell them I'm not in the mood. Dancers who ask to be paid first NEVER give good dances.

    You mean well by your post, but we don't need to know the dancer's name or the club, because you need to avoid ALL dancers who want payment first.

    I once had a dancer ask for the money first, then she had to go get something, and she LEFT ME IN THE BOOTH AND DIDN'T COME BACK. After a couple of songs I came out and she was sitting at the bar smoking. I learned my lesson.

  10. #9511
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I'd be game for that. Papa Be.
    Sounds like fun. I'd be down for it. Maybe byob / byol if you wanted to.

  11. #9510

    Brenda at Bogats / Great time

    Recent days shift fun with Brenda. As has always been the case with Brenda, it was great fun and very satisfying.

  12. #9509

    Tattoo lady at BT (8-mile) - Avoid Avoid Avoid

    Recent day-shift encounter. Her names starts with an M (but for life of me I can not remember).

    Tall (dia I say tall) long dark-hair / brunette with pale white skin and tats all over. One arm and both legs covered about with many on chest & stomach. She is in great shape (very lean) with natural D's. She is a 9-10 for sure.

    However she will take you money and not delivery on the goods in the back room. I was stupid and fell for her routine of "I have been burned too many time sos I need the cash up-front". Yes my fault.

    Hopefully this reduces the occurrence of additional victims.

  13. #9508

    Industrial.

    Would be interested as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I'd be game for that. Papa Be.

  14. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    If that happens let me know. I have developed good relationships with the BTs girls and could ask a few of them to join.
    I'd be game for that. Papa Be.

  15. #9506
    Quote Originally Posted by TedEBear  [View Original Post]
    So, I rarely see anything on this forum about Legends downtown. Has anyone had any luck with getting any of those dancers to hook up outside of the bar? I go there when I am in town and always seem to strike out when it comes to extras outside of them working. I used to not mind fooling around while I was there, but they got rid of the booths, so now everyone can see what you are up to.
    The city made the club cease any extras activities. All of the in-club extras friendly girls fled to Coli, Players, or elsewhere. Some of the remaining girls will do otc, but I'm not comfortable putting their names out here since I'm a regular there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape