The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. She went by Gigi, Sisi, Windy; now she is Sparkle. Saw her at Thai Style several years ago.
    I know this report won't really help the community, but I was able to Lusy (who was part of this stable of Thai girls). It was her in the ad. Very attractive, killer body, great massage and finishing skills. I enjoyed my time with her. She left so, repeat won't be possible right now. I'm hoping she comes back. Such a killer and nice shaped ass on her. I'm going to have start expanding my options and investigate more Thai offerings in Honolulu.

    Hopefully this group will have Thai girls equal to Lusy.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bring...-8th-12328363/

  2. #20633

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobaw  [View Original Post]
    Sampled her. Excellent massage. Excellent HE. Good conversation the whole time and fun.
    Zoey doesn't look that bad, especially with her highlighted blonde hair, smart. She's alright. Cute. But does she get naked too while giving you the penis massage, and if anyone has seen her naked? Does she have Bush?I wouldn't mind having her small little skillful hands stroking my penis and rubbing my balls.

    Alright then guys.

    Mahaloz.

  3. #20632

    4 seasons aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Cherry from wahiawa is at pin Thai Aiea. Walked in couple of weeks agoand ended up getting her. Not sure if she recognized me from wahiawa but last time I was there I opted out of a HE since too much upsell. Mind you I had my hand on her bare ass while she played with my balls and I still denied action since I was not willing to spend more for a HE and was shorted 20 minutes.

    Aiea was a different story. She seemed a little friendlier and actually tried to do a decent massage. I never mentioned Wahiawa to her since I did not want her to think I would pay more. I actually got a whole hour with some decent HJ. She allowed me to rub her pussy under her pants which was awesome and nicely shaved. Although I was getting pretty aggressive with the pussy rub and she stopped me. So I just pulled her pants down a bit to grab her ass while she finished me off. I don't care for her looks but if she was nicer or had a better personality I would repeat. Total paid was 1. 20.

    On a side note, is four seasons massage still open? Or does anyone have a contact number. I've been trying to call and no answer lately.
    PMed you the number. Was there a few weeks ago and saw Katie? She was legit for me, but others reported HE over there.

  4. #20631

    Ria

    Planning a visit to see this new girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38F337E4-C8F4-48A5-B9CE-A850848722AE.jpg‎  

  5. #20630

    Ria

    Anyone see this yet? I guess she starts tomorrow.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/arriv...1840-12326936/

  6. #20629

    Cherry

    Cherry from wahiawa is at pin Thai Aiea. Walked in couple of weeks agoand ended up getting her. Not sure if she recognized me from wahiawa but last time I was there I opted out of a HE since too much upsell. Mind you I had my hand on her bare ass while she played with my balls and I still denied action since I was not willing to spend more for a HE and was shorted 20 minutes.

    Aiea was a different story. She seemed a little friendlier and actually tried to do a decent massage. I never mentioned Wahiawa to her since I did not want her to think I would pay more. I actually got a whole hour with some decent HJ. She allowed me to rub her pussy under her pants which was awesome and nicely shaved. Although I was getting pretty aggressive with the pussy rub and she stopped me. So I just pulled her pants down a bit to grab her ass while she finished me off. I don't care for her looks but if she was nicer or had a better personality I would repeat. Total paid was 1. 20.

    On a side note, is four seasons massage still open? Or does anyone have a contact number. I've been trying to call and no answer lately.

  7. #20628

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Is that girl Sparkle one of the Thai Style girls?
    Yes that's her. She went by Gigi, Sisi, Windy; now she is Sparkle. Saw her at Thai Style several years ago.

  8. #20627
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy1808  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hurry...1121-12205686/

    Saw her walking (recognized her from her pictures) with what I thought was 2 girls. One turned around and said something. Person had guy facial features and a man's voice. Yikes. Zoey is cute looking in person though. Looks like she'd be fun for HE. Texted her but it was late and she didn't reply. If I get an hour with her will leave a post about it.
    Sampled her. Excellent massage. Excellent HE. Good conversation the whole time and fun.

  9. #20626
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcg23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2896914

    Anyone know much about this girl, been seeing her post?
    RTFF. I posted reviews on her before.

  10. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is. Reliable as before.

    .
    What name did she go by? I wanted to do some research. Does she allow roaming?

  11. #20624

    Zoey.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hurry...1121-12205686/

    Saw her walking (recognized her from her pictures) with what I thought was 2 girls. One turned around and said something. Person had guy facial features and a man's voice. Yikes. Zoey is cute looking in person though. Looks like she'd be fun for HE. Texted her but it was late and she didn't reply. If I get an hour with her will leave a post about it.

  12. #20623
    She's located in the same building as Tomiko's. In person, she's short and of a darker complexion than her pics show. She does a good massage with HJ only. Nothing more and nothing less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcg23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever sampled this girl, before and what is her service like?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2896914

  13. #20622

    Anyone Tried Alicia Services

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2896914

    Anyone know much about this girl, been seeing her post?

  14. #20621

    Alicia (any reviews)

    Has anyone ever sampled this girl, before and what is her service like?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2896914

  15. #20620
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 52

    Sparkle-thai style

    Yes, it is. Reliable as before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Is that girl Sparkle one of the Thai Style girls?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape