Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,536 to 29,550 of 31468
-
08-07-18 17:23 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 65Saggy bags
Titties as long as a night in jail. No thank you.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...2777/1/1424112
-
08-07-18 14:12 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah I seen there post, something that would just drive me crazy LOL.
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 09:39 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 141Squirter
There was a lesbian couple in Washington Twp (26 mile and m53) who used to advertise in CL. You could watch and diy. A bit boring.
-
08-07-18 06:21 #1930

Posts: 461Re: Squirters
I know of one. Becky is her name. Slender to skinny mom type, but not what I'd call an escort. I have seen her with Chrissy. PM for number.
Originally Posted by Landsey314
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:17 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 77Phone was off for me
If you're talking about Bianca from down river. I tried to get a hold of her about two month's ago. But her number was not working.
Originally Posted by Wingman8490
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:04 #1928Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. Stay safe out there I almost got robbed about a week ago.
Originally Posted by AcuraTL32
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 22:07 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 74Theres two girls in the ad. One with the big knockers was reviewed fairly well on here and went by Sarah. Last I heard she was still locked up. The other girl goes by or at least went by lacey. I've never seen her myself but I've seen a lot of reviews about her being a bit of a ***** with deceiving pictures. Ive also heard stories of a pimp being nearby.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 22:04 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 47No
No. I posted on her a few weeks back, glad Holden had a better experience, apparently YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 19:23 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 394Nice
Ad shows 696 and Dequindre. Does she look as good as her pics?
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 18:27 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 826Url
So is this ad for the guy or for Lacy?? LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBarton
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 17:24 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 48Hard to find
Hey is there and real squirters out there that ain't fat or drugged out? Been striking out so much and ready to give up on my dream!!
-
08-06-18 16:52 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 1863Dude, just get a script from your doc. Viagra is available generic now and not that expensive. If you take your time, most of these ladies will be sorry they ever let you get started LOL.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMon
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 16:39 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 524Holly Ferndale
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/holly-es...erndale-330167
I don't recall seeing her before. Anyone have a meeting with her?
-
08-06-18 15:31 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 389Review
TOFTT and saw this one recently.
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26772606/#.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2892675?skip_terms=1
Pics are accurate, young, decent looking girl, a little flab. Crappy hotel on the east side. Lot of hood rats milling around the hotel to the point where I almost didn't follow through. Communication was easy with 2 way text and a voice call to confirm at the agreed upon time. 80 for a SS which included BBBJ with nice DT action, and apparently BBFS too if I wanted, but declined that. Need to bring a cover next time. CIMWS and I was out the door. I will probably repeat.
-
08-06-18 12:51 #1919Regular Member

Posts: 14She use to work the clubs. Been around a while. Extremely flaky, pretty rushed. Everything is covered. She's really only available late night and early mornings. She is cute but she is a train wreck and runs with a rough crew. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






