Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,676 to 27,690 of 44221
-
08-07-18 10:00 #16546

Posts: 681Is she the one who never smiles? Been there twice and unfortunately got the same scowling woman both times. Lots of teasing and touching but I had to diy since she was afraid of pussy. Went 2 doors down to AAA and got a nice Chinese finish with a cute pussy-friendly gal. Not sure if I will go back to Lucky since AAA is a better fit for me.
Originally Posted by Amerioca
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 01:04 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 104Tried number three earlier this week. . 4 for HHR, . 6 for HR are the posted prices. Asked for a lineup, providers were not all that attractive or young, ended up with Amy thinking I could at least get a decent massage out of it. Usual song and dance, terrible massage. On flip said HJ was the only thing on the menu, no FS. Paid. 6 for an okay HJ that allowed some roaming, probably won't repeat. Cheap but I want girls that are closer to my age and under, not closer to my mother's age!
Originally Posted by BigFish999
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:53 #16544Regular Member

Posts: 24On this note, I tried the other Lucky Spa in Cypress the other day (old nuruguru loc) and got Megan (viet in mid 30's). Only 2 girls working at the time and they looked tired af. . 4 for hh and another. 4 to be happy.
Originally Posted by Amerioca
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:53 #16543Banned Member

Posts: 9Are you saying they expect mongers to show up and just take whoever is available, luck of the draw? What's the point of the (fake) IG pics then if you can't choose? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by JaxO
[View Original Post]
In any case if you guys haven't visited the Toronto MP scene then holy crap, spend a weekend there and then come back and see it you can still tolerate OC MPs. In Toronto you walk in, ask for a lineup and penthouse caliber girls all drop what they're doing and get in line. Pretty much all the MPs are FS as well since prosti is legal there, though some nuts are tougher to crack than others. With the exchange rate it really is high value for money; bodyslides are standard service, not an expensive upsell.
Just saying.
-
08-07-18 00:18 #16542Regular Member

Posts: 24Allie from Bodycenter (santa ana) is of Russian lineage.
Originally Posted by MikeFandango
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 00:10 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes. Paris and Claire are my goto providers there and I try other ones on a single visit basis when I feel like exploring. I have yet to try Novia.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
It works out a little better for me recently since Paris now goes to the orange location sometimes and that's a lot closer to me.
-
08-06-18 21:34 #16540

Posts: 681Yup. They have a 2nd location now in Orange, tho I have only seen 1 or 2 girls listed as working there on any given day.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
If you are an Eva fan she is at the Orange location most of the time.
-
08-06-18 16:18 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 291This is correct. Usually around 11 pm the night before but sometimes they will add people during the day if a girl suddenly decides to work that day.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 13:57 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 1954My bank manager is patient, LOL. And what does Orange means? They have a 2nd location?!
Originally Posted by JaxO
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 13:31 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 1954Pretty cool if I subscribe to it. Need another account.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 12:29 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 1954"Somehow" = I'm special, LOL.
Originally Posted by KevAmps
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 10:04 #16535

Posts: 681They post the girls and their start times on IG either the night before or the morning of.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 09:46 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 118Somehow, I missed your answer yesterday. Thanks for the informative reply!
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 05:25 #16533Banned Member

Posts: 37I think it's best you not make a request or otherwise rock the boat. If you have a favorite technician that has not appeared for a while, ask them next time you go in for an adjustment. Otherwise, if it has been a long while, then I suppose it makes sense to drop your level of interest via a text message or something. But, I'd just politely ask which day of the week someone works- and even that you should definitely just wait a week as they tend to rotate similar shifts weekly. (I speak from personal experience of annoying them with similar questions. They don't love it.).
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 23:43 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 1954Honey IG
So how it works? Do they post the time who's available on the night before? But they have only one girl on Monday? Can you make a request?












Reply With Quote






