Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 542 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #274
    Awwww THANK YOU! I sooo appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write me a review! I had a great time with you also and can't wait for round 2! ANY LADY WHO HAS THE PRIVILEGE OF SPENDING TIME WITH YOU IS ONE LUCKY GAL!

    Thanks again ♡PG.

    P.S. Its payton (not peyton LOL but no biggie a lot of people miss spell it) thanks again hun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draumar10  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the good luck to see Peyton, and let me tell you she is great.

    We met at her incall in Tucson, it was clean and well organized. Contact was easy and so was the reference check.

    I knocked on the door and there she stood in a pair of short shorts that accented her magnificent ass and a shirt that did little to hide her awesome breasts.

    We adjourned to the bedroom where we shed our clothes and I began a thorough inspection of her assets. I really liked her breasts, they are enhanced but they are the most natural looking and feeling I have ever felt and played with.

    We explored each others bodies for awhile then she began a fantastic BBBJ while I explored her moist tight shaved Kitty.

    I am an older man so it takes me a while to get started but this day I was blessed with a partner that is in a word Fantastic.

    Peyton was very patient and when the time finally came to put on the condom she used her mouth to put it on, very exciting to me.

    I asked for missionary and she got on her back and guided me in and I put her legs on my shoulders and started to move.

    She hugged me as I went in and out of her tight pussy. She looked and felt like she really enjoys her work. After a few minutes of that I came in the condom.

    I wish I could say that I had a second pop but as I said I am an older man.

    We sat on the bed and talked for the rest of the hour.

    Peyton is a beautiful and intelligent woman that any man would and should feel lucky to spend time with.

    Do yourself a favor and run don't walk to see her before she leaves, better yet let's keep her here in town.

    Make an appointment to see her asap, I guarantee you won't regret it.

  2. #273

    Peyton Good is Great

    I recently had the good luck to see Peyton, and let me tell you she is great.

    We met at her incall in Tucson, it was clean and well organized. Contact was easy and so was the reference check.

    I knocked on the door and there she stood in a pair of short shorts that accented her magnificent ass and a shirt that did little to hide her awesome breasts.

    We adjourned to the bedroom where we shed our clothes and I began a thorough inspection of her assets. I really liked her breasts, they are enhanced but they are the most natural looking and feeling I have ever felt and played with.

    We explored each others bodies for awhile then she began a fantastic BBBJ while I explored her moist tight shaved Kitty.

    I am an older man so it takes me a while to get started but this day I was blessed with a partner that is in a word Fantastic.

    Peyton was very patient and when the time finally came to put on the condom she used her mouth to put it on, very exciting to me.

    I asked for missionary and she got on her back and guided me in and I put her legs on my shoulders and started to move.

    She hugged me as I went in and out of her tight pussy. She looked and felt like she really enjoys her work. After a few minutes of that I came in the condom.

    I wish I could say that I had a second pop but as I said I am an older man.

    We sat on the bed and talked for the rest of the hour.

    Peyton is a beautiful and intelligent woman that any man would and should feel lucky to spend time with.

    Do yourself a favor and run don't walk to see her before she leaves, better yet let's keep her here in town.

    Make an appointment to see her asap, I guarantee you won't regret it.

  3. #272

    Nicole Lords

    Now that Nicole has retired I have to post this review. I saw Nicole about a week ago and I have to say that I don't understand why everyone thinks she is so good.

    She greeted me at her new place in sabino canyon it was cramped ad filled with too much stuff and 2 dogs that were noisy.

    We started with a dfk and she removed her sweat pants and bra and revealed her too large bolt ons. She climbed o the bed snd we shared a few dfk and then She told me that her new boyfriend had just left and she was nervous about him finding out that she was still escorting.

    And I had to hear it again nd again.

    She started with oral as I stuck two fingers in her bald kitty and two fingers in her ass We put on a condom and she climbed on me rcg and then cg but she was not into it, so I rolled her off and did her doggy and lazy doggy, for the final event I lubed up her ass and proceeded to pole her rectum while she played with her pussy she came like a freight train as I blew in the cover. For the next while I had to hear about her boyfriend and that he didn't know that she was still escorting. I finally had enough so I filled her mouth and throat with my cock for a BBBJCIM, I came in her mouth and she took it all for a decent throat job.

    Does the boyfriend know the meaning of the word "Cuckold," because you should, because that is what he is.

    The old saying applies "once a ***** always a *****. ".

  4. #271
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Suzy

    Thanks for the feedback guys. There's something wonderfully slutty about her look that gets me.

    Sent an email this morning and no reply as of yet and probably none to be had.

    I'm calling it a fake ad.

  5. #270
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    Quote Originally Posted by ETucson520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this girl?

    Ads seem appealing, No luck with meeting up. Only texts back and forth.
    Same results here. She wants to text but never gets down to details. I'm going with: she's fake. Please correct me if I am wrong.

  6. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for tiny teens. Just wondering if anyone has seen this too good to be true playmate / fucktoy.

    Also any info on what it means by "watched" in the ad thumb?

    Thanks.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...%20baby-85569/
    Thats a very haggard 25+.

  7. #268

    Anyone

    Anyone had any luck with this girl?

    Ads seem appealing, No luck with meeting up. Only texts back and forth.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-d...i-get-12331594

  8. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Her menu on https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871 and the one review she has only says CBJ. That's the main reason I haven't reached out to her yet. Can you verify that she does BBBJ, (I'm assuming that's what "she will eat bare" means, but want to make sure). You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

    ILH.
    Saw her about a month ago. She said she only does covered but that was my 1st time visiting her so maybe it changes with more visits.

  9. #266
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Suzy

    Thanks guys. I'll contemplate the posts and get back to the forum if I take the plunge. If she's legal age I'm game is she's asking.

  10. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for tiny teens. Just wondering if anyone has seen this too good to be true playmate / fucktoy.

    Also any info on what it means by "watched" in the ad thumb?

    Thanks.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...%20baby-85569/
    If you filter the page she seems to be the only one with a real pic. I would say TOFTT and report back, she is cute and reminds me of one of Pear's girl that used to provide massage.

  11. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for tiny teens. Just wondering if anyone has seen this too good to be true playmate / fucktoy.

    Also any info on what it means by "watched" in the ad thumb?

    Thanks.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...%20baby-85569/
    She doesn't look 18.

  12. #263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Suzy

    I have a thing for tiny teens. Just wondering if anyone has seen this too good to be true playmate / fucktoy.

    Also any info on what it means by "watched" in the ad thumb?

    Thanks.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...%20baby-85569/

  13. #262

    RE: Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one. She is beautiful and super clean. She will eat bare but not allow the hot dog into the bun without topping.
    Her menu on https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871 and the one review she has only says CBJ. That's the main reason I haven't reached out to her yet. Can you verify that she does BBBJ, (I'm assuming that's what "she will eat bare" means, but want to make sure). You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

    ILH.

  14. #261
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Got it

    My apologies for that response. I was having one of my rare "new yorker" sarcastic modes going on.

    I forgot about the other Cassie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanko  [View Original Post]
    Not questioning you. There's also a Cassie with a "C" in Tucson too. Since there was no link, and Kassie / Cassie is a rare name, I wasn't sure.

  15. #260

    Laying low. Any word on Elsa?

    I've been laying low for a long while now and I'm finally ready to start swimming again.

    Recently had a dream about Jess and in this dream, instead of waiting for 5+ hours to see her, she arrived fresh and ready in about 1 hour.

    The fun was just as amazing as always. This girl always goes all out and gives you the time of your life. There are already plenty of dreams about her so I'll just make this one short.

    If you have a chance to dream of Jess, you won't be disappointed. (except if she flakes on you. There is about a 99% chance that she will.).

    I have tried Dreaming of Elsa many times but I think the number posted is out of date. Any help on her current number would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape