Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20619

    Thai vs Chinese girls CC.

    Well I guess there's some lucky guys getting some Thai ass often but the Chinese will eventually take over the entire CC if not already, so for you Thai girls (women) I think you would need to offer more on your menu. What do you think fellas? Fire away.

  2. #20618
    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried Lusy, but that place is typical with upselling. In addition to the. 80 house fee for nuru, they will ask upwards of 2. 0 for FS.
    Wow, didn't know they provided. But too expensive for me. Mahalo.

  3. #20617
    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried Lusy, but that place is typical with upselling. In addition to the. 80 house fee for nuru, they will ask upwards of 2. 0 for FS.
    Is that girl Sparkle one of the Thai Style girls?

  4. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Lusy and her NURU? PM is okay.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bangk...w-ar-12305788/

    S1.
    Haven't tried Lusy, but that place is typical with upselling. In addition to the. 80 house fee for nuru, they will ask upwards of 2. 0 for FS.

  5. #20615

    Lusy

    Anyone tried Lusy and her NURU? PM is okay.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bangk...w-ar-12305788/

    S1.

  6. #20614

    Has anyone every had service by Mayya

    I keep seeing her posts everywhere.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-t...ahalo-11981135

  7. #20613

    Sweet Yanni.

    She is a diamond in the rough. I wanted a women that gave a good massage with HE. When she opened the door, a smile immediately came across my face. She's Chinese, 4'11, curvy little body, nice pair of natural D's and the glasses just completed the package for me. Started off with an above average massage, medium pressure with some Thai stretching techniques. On the flip, HJ, BBBJ and CFS are on the table. Total GFE for me. There is a language barrier. She's trying to improve her English so, if you like PRS, just be patient. I have seen her twice this week and can't wait to see her again.

  8. #20612

    I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy808  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Let's NOT set that precedent. Someone wrote about if we wanted to keep banging 40 yo koreans then no need pay more, if they catch wind of it, before you know it those same 40 yo koreans be asking 3 hundo too. For the financial health of this forum, two hunnid total still sounds best. Especially because we all didn't get a 20% cash hourly raise!
    Agreed, Doesn’t matter if the provider is innocent, younger or Hot. Plus offering CFS all around -To me $$$. Is Too Much Kala.
    I’ll pass.
    Nuff' Said.

  9. #20611

    Totally agree on rates

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to pay more. Lots of providers still charging union rates of $200 incl HF. We cannot succomb. We have to band together and fight oppression!
    Yes! Let's NOT set that precedent. Someone wrote about if we wanted to keep banging 40 yo koreans then no need pay more, if they catch wind of it, before you know it those same 40 yo koreans be asking 3 hundo too. For the financial health of this forum, two hunnid total still sounds best. Especially because we all didn't get a 20% cash hourly raise!

  10. #20610

    Yuhi / Sua

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    She has stepped up her game and returned to P10 type service but has expanded her menu to include BBBJCIM and BBFS cum out side. Still tight ass nani and loves to cum.
    I just saw her ad. Hard to tell if its her since her face is covered. Seems like its a fake pic as her tits look more natural although enhanced. Still had a pretty good body when I last saw her. Her ad says she is 27. You know that's not accurate due to the time she's been working here in Hawaii. I saw her at least 10 years ago, maybe 15. She was about 30 back then. Worked several places. I think I first saw her at one of the Ward eatablishments. Them went solo or for a pimp and worked out if Ala Moana Hotel. Then managed P10 at the AY wong bldg. I always liked her. But service got poor towards the end. Never offered BBFS. I kiked how tight she was. She knew how to work it and made me cum fast.

  11. #20609
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbus  [View Original Post]
    Believe she's been reviewed. Can't remember much but I think I remember someone saying she's a lot bigger then here pictures.

  12. #20608

    Yuhi

    Dacalno, if you’re feeling generous, a few questions for the picky mongers among us;
    Resemble her pics, any smokers breath, and is her place well kept, or a parlor / spa type setting?
    Thanks W
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    She has stepped up her game and returned to P10 type service but has expanded her menu to include BBBJCIM and BBFS cum out side. Still tight ass nani and loves to cum.
    Last edited by Wulfen; 08-04-18 at 14:57. Reason: Clarity

  13. #20607
    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage, bruddah Boinker?
    140 for the hr.

  14. #20606

    Yuhi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvs808  [View Original Post]
    She looks good and I've scheduled my first ever booking with her. Address provided is a little janky and I can't tell if I'm going to get robbed or have a good time at this place.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Find the Perfect 10 thread in this forum and look for "Sua" reviews. "Yuhi" used to go by "Sua" when she ran Perfect 10. You should find all the info you're looking for if you find her reviews. GL!
    She has stepped up her game and returned to P10 type service but has expanded her menu to include BBBJCIM and BBFS cum out side. Still tight ass nani and loves to cum.

  15. #20605
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape