Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11204
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyP  [View Original Post]
    It's probably closed down because there was hundreds of people going through there a day. In sure they're letting it die down a bit. At that rate it was sure to be the next place raided.
    My thoughts exactly.

  2. #11203
    Quote Originally Posted by Castro1989  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried this place out they do extras or strictly legit. https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...-line-mi-49892#review-605677.
    Last time I went it was diy. That was months ago though it may be different now.

  3. #11202
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneJason38  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm asking because I have RTFF, I promise, but I wanted to get clarification. For places like m1 when you state $1. 2 for services or however much you end up paying, is that just in the tip alone? Or is that the price of massage plus tip? Some of the HJ only places you get an HJ for $40 but that doesn't include the $50-$80 cost of the actual massage. Thanks all, and if it was already posted I'm sorry! I tried to look best I could.
    At M1 it's $1. 2 for everything.

  4. #11201

    Parlor prices.

    Hey all. I'm asking because I have RTFF, I promise, but I wanted to get clarification. For places like m1 when you state $1. 2 for services or however much you end up paying, is that just in the tip alone? Or is that the price of massage plus tip? Some of the HJ only places you get an HJ for $40 but that doesn't include the $50-$80 cost of the actual massage. Thanks all, and if it was already posted I'm sorry! I tried to look best I could.

  5. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDetroitMi  [View Original Post]
    Mama said a week ago closed for 2 weeks to fix inside. Not sure if that is really the story though. Can anyone else confirm!
    It's probably closed down because there was hundreds of people going through there a day. In sure they're letting it die down a bit. At that rate it was sure to be the next place raided.

  6. #11199
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHannogan  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about m1 about month ago great time 120 BBBJ cfs but tried going back last week and place was closed any one know if they got shut dow or moved?
    Mama said a week ago closed for 2 weeks to fix inside. Not sure if that is really the story though. Can anyone else confirm!

  7. #11198

    Pure Time Massage Centerline Mi

    Have anyone tried this place out they do extras or strictly legit. https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...-line-mi-49892#review-605677.

  8. #11197

    M1

    Dreamed about m1 about month ago great time 120 BBBJ cfs but tried going back last week and place was closed any one know if they got shut dow or moved?

  9. #11196

    I'll be surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Guwman  [View Original Post]
    I just called Bonita to make an appointment. She told me that she has a new girl working with her. Claims she is a beautiful black girl that used to work at Saigon Spa. Ebony? 25 years old. She starts on Monday. She is offering 4 hand massages with this girl for $200. I can't tell you anymore because I won't see her until Friday.

    http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
    It'll shock me if this turns out to be Ebony, but stranger things are happening. I will do some. Recon as well.

  10. #11195

    Bonita has a new girl

    I just called Bonita to make an appointment. She told me that she has a new girl working with her. Claims she is a beautiful black girl that used to work at Saigon Spa. Ebony? 25 years old. She starts on Monday. She is offering 4 hand massages with this girl for $200. I can't tell you anymore because I won't see her until Friday.

    http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

  11. #11194

  12. #11193
    The talents are pretty slim at Anna's. My last dream was near the airport, and the girl's name was Angie. Her English skills was like AT&T cell tower, fading in and out depending on conversation. To say the least, horrible massage, on the flip asked what I want, and the jack hammer started, done and cleaned up and pushed out. Horrible. Will not repeat again at Anna's.

    Her English skills reminded me of Apu from the Simpson.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbOZbt5Ge8

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]
    Tried Anna's Southfield again. MiMi was there. Nice enough lady. In her 50's bur looked in her 40's. Average body. Massage was bad. Full menu available. Nothing exceptional about 'service'. As others have said take 1/2 hour and just boom boom. 1+ massage fee.

  13. #11192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Southgate nuru

    Saw Southgate Nuru lady. With all the construction it was annoying to get to. Was easy to setup appointment. I did not like the densely populate street she is on. Tons of people park in the street. I actually parked the next street over. Yes she is older. Probably older than any of Anna's girls that I have seen. I mostly wanted to try nuru. I got a massage first. Then nuru then shower then more massage; probably 75 minutes total. Massage was strange that she did a lot of hand finger feet and leg work. She enjoys what she does. It was worth the money. But if you want a young hottie keep on a looking.

  14. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by RDetroit  [View Original Post]
    What was Cindy rate and what was avail. Was it worth the purchase.

    RD.
    40 HJ.

    100 BJ / bbj (no cim).

    160 FS but I think it's just a tease and not actually a available.

  15. #11190

    Nm

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    M1 was closed last 2 times I tried going there, earlier this week and also yesterday. Are they shut down?
    Nevet mind, looked back and saw the post from 7/25 avout maintenance. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape