Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    I think it goes under the "Short Term Out". He'll be back in 6 months or less.
    Pretty hard to return if you get banned. He ain't coming back. He even said fuck this hobby and fuck this city.

  2. #13401

    Chalmers

    Is it just me or has it been dead the past few days? Nothing for a couple days but scooped sara for a BBBJ for 2 and ran into brooke later and got FS for 4. That girls a real gem. Anyone know Erika? I liked her but haven't seen her in a while.

  3. #13400

    Sto

    I think it goes under the "Short Term Out". He'll be back in 6 months or less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update. That was abrupt. I was just now answering a PM from ChaserX and learned he was not receiving PM's.

  4. #13399

    Re: ChaserX

    Thank you for the update. That was abrupt. I was just now answering a PM from ChaserX and learned he was not receiving PM's.

  5. #13398

    Easy money

    Not only that, the legality of this charge that is "non-offensive" in legal terms somehow carries the maximum jail time and highest cost than other "offensive" charges. In addition to the additional cost you pay for decency class, community service, car towing and storage, and other things they make you go through. There is a whole supply chain of services that are making money from this "non-offensive" charge. This is even known among judges, and lawyers that this charge carries the most in cost and jail time. Easy money.

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Exactly why they arent going after the dealers. The dealers are helping them stay in business. They bring druggies, druggies work the streets and we get got picking then up.

  6. #13397
    [Deleted by Admin].

    Greetings Everyone,

    ChaserX posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  7. #13396

    Be Glad You Didn't Swoop

    The lady on Lantz was part of a sting on Thursday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Just did a drive-by down the are at 5:40. At six it was a WSW in a camouflage looking outfit. Down by Lance there was a WSW as well green tank top big boobs. Both girls were a little heavy set. I did not partake due to being drained last night and again this morning. I didn't think I had it in me. Plus LE still has me spooked.

  8. #13395
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2  [View Original Post]
    It's a revenue stream for the city; they pull in close 50 cars at a $900 for first or $1800 for a second time + $500 for the court. This is the easiest way to bring in the money. It's just NOT worth it. The LE can literally do anything and it is their words against yours. I had a dash cam when it happen to me and my lawyer who got me out said there is very little leverage to have the charges dismissed. I was lucky to get the charges to Disorderly Conduct and avoided jail time. For me, I will not go street hunting ever again. Best of luck and stay safe.
    Exactly why they arent going after the dealers. The dealers are helping them stay in business. They bring druggies, druggies work the streets and we get got picking then up.

  9. #13394

    It's about the $

    It's a revenue stream for the city; they pull in close 50 cars at a $900 for first or $1800 for a second time + $500 for the court. This is the easiest way to bring in the money. It's just NOT worth it. The LE can literally do anything and it is their words against yours. I had a dash cam when it happen to me and my lawyer who got me out said there is very little leverage to have the charges dismissed. I was lucky to get the charges to Disorderly Conduct and avoided jail time. For me, I will not go street hunting ever again. Best of luck and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Le is fucking it up for those of us not up for risking ruining their lives.

  10. #13393

    Virginia

    Saw Virginia Wednesday around the Ave and Livernois, she was between the car wash and grocery store. WSW, young, pretty face, skinny, almost too skinny. Personality was good, very laid back, no drama. Gave me a average to above average bbbjws. Would definitely repeat.

  11. #13392

    Brooke from chalmers

    Does anyone know if brooke has digits?

  12. #13391

    Re: members-only video site

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone really want to make the website of straight videos? You can find some adventures on a search when you type "porn hub detroit". We could technically do this where you log on the site and see the videos but we do all the real talking on this site about videos we saw on that site. Any thoughts on actually going through with this or something similar?
    I would be tempted. I have shared a homemade video or two with some members. But I have concerns about posting in a potentially more accessible area, since some of these show my face.

  13. #13390

    Morning with Tt

    Driving on Michigan and Gilbert, I saw Tt, wearing some extremely tiny booty shorts. She got in and we had a little small talk till we found a spot. She said she has been gaing weight, but it definitley looks good on her. All the weight seem to be going to her ass and thighs. Blowjob was very good and she was twerking her ass while she was blowing me. I tried to get to my phone to record it, but looking at her ass and how good the head felt, I bust before I could turn the camera on LOL. She stay somewhere on Gilbert and michigan, so hopefully I will see her again soon. I don't have any digits for her.

  14. #13389

    Really make the website

    Does anyone really want to make the website of straight videos? You can find some adventures on a search when you type "porn hub detroit". We could technically do this where you log on the site and see the videos but we do all the real talking on this site about videos we saw on that site. Any thoughts on actually going through with this or something similar?

  15. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Tricia for a quick lunchtime BJ. Damage was $30.
    From Gratiot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape