Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 708 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 10619
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #689

    She's kinda old

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one reported for BBFS before, anyone seen her lately? Seems like she could be pretty rough around the edges but she's cheap and close to me.

    https://backpage.com.portland.listcr...post/26763037/
    I see her friend quite a bit, but then she kinda went away. Hit Kendra up instead, first time she said she was on her way, then.

    After 2 hours said she got into a fender bender. The 2nd time, she said to head over in 30, I texted her in 30 and she responded 5 hours later saying her phone died. Said that since it wasnt working out, that I probably shouldn't contact her anymore. But I've hit that BBFS, bbg, bb everything. Bb is her GFE rate. She's alright. Just kind of old. Sketchy motels.

  2. #688

    Listcrawler

    I've seen this one reported for BBFS before, anyone seen her lately? Seems like she could be pretty rough around the edges but she's cheap and close to me.

    https://backpage.com.portland.listcr...post/26763037/

  3. #687

    Last minute visit

    Just made last-minute plans for a trip to PDX tomorrow. I used to be a regular down there and know the usual suspects but would be interested in something new. Any recommendations on a fairly sure thing for CIP? Spinner or big naturals preferred.

  4. #686

    Cecerocha

    She is back. Nice black girl. Bbfscip https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179900-CeCeRocha..

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundHouse  [View Original Post]
    Hi I travel the west coast a bit and just found this site.


    Can anyone confirm:


    Sammy heart.
    I can confirm this is a HELL NO with Sammy. She uses FC and will not see you if you even mention this.

  6. #684

    Nicci

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec23...b-b7e9a269bc0b

    400 damage, smoking hot spinner, tight body YMMV but B. B. After second visit and showing papers. She actually looks better then her pics.

  7. #683

    Nice lay

    She will B. B. After showing papers. All ports open. Weird part is husband hangs out in other room. He can't seem to satisfy her hunger for cock LOL. 200-250.

  8. #682

  9. #681

  10. #680
    She is over in Vancouver easy to find. 200 for the hour boys. Enjoy.

  11. #679

  12. #678

    Kim Chi

    When was the last time that you did BB with her, because she told me absolutely not even for $1000? She also said that she will never do it in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Kim_Chi.

    Fuck Yeah!

  13. #677

    Confirmed as well. JustBootsBaby on SA.

    Has talked for a couple weeks via text after SA intro. Met for some afternoon fun today and can indeed confirm. I was short on time but had thought earlier I would have at least 45 minutes or so. No discussion of donation until in the bedroom. I said "hey, I had 300 for you. Does that work?" Her response was "that is very helpful. Anything you want, cum wherever". OK BBBJ. Really tight vagina (and I'm fairly thick). One pop then gone. Marginal teeth situation, super nice older black lab. Will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaDandHa  [View Original Post]
    Well, do tell, Pounds!

    Sounds like you had fun. Inquiring minds would love to know.

  14. #676

    Any recommendation?

    I would enjoy meeting another BBFS lady. My well is dry at the moment. LOL Any of you fine gents have a recommendation? I will report back on the experience.

    Intofun.

  15. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Those fools in Seattle are notorious for calling providers and asking about BB.
    Yessir it is lunacy but so many fools get popped in stings. Wonder why. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape