High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Crystal Healing

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3065
This blog is moderated by Honolulu Chas
  1. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAssCan9  [View Original Post]
    Tank you bradduh! What is inverted ass? Is that mean she do Greek too?
    Means like flat butt. Sara has firm actually hard butt cheeks. No Greek available.

  2. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks ago had a last second urge for something a little more mature, so decided to pop into CHM. Was given probably the youngest provider there, Sara. I find her face to be quite cute and I'm a sucker for a tanned girl. Sara has been reported on a bit, so I won't add too much. Maybe 5'2 ish, and has a bit of meat to her. Not fat fat, but thick which makes for a larger than average Korean inverted ass. BBBJ was nice and sensual. MSOG offered, but I'm a one and done kinda guy now. She is nice, quality CHM service and was my second time seeing her (I just walk in and usually take what I'm given at CHM).
    Tank you bradduh! What is inverted ass? Is that mean she do Greek too?

  3. #2868

    Mahalos Cosmic

    Mahalos Cosmic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    Mimi, Lucky (aka Ginger), Sara, Honey, mama Lisa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current lineup here? TIA.

  4. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current lineup here? TIA.
    Mimi, Lucky (aka Ginger), Sara, Honey, mama Lisa.

  5. #2866

    Current Lineup? 12/16/2017

    Anyone know the current lineup here? TIA.

  6. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    According to post #31 on 12/7, in the Pink Orchid thread, Sara has moved from Crystal Healing to Pink Orchid.
    New news. Heard on the coconut wireless: After a very short stay at Pink Orchid, Sara has returned to Crystal Healing.

  7. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to rainbows, but this Sara has been here and at kison.
    According to post #31 on 12/7, in the Pink Orchid thread, Sara has moved from Crystal Healing to Pink Orchid.

  8. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by Trdboy  [View Original Post]
    This isn't Sara from Rainbows that use to be by Tower Records is it?
    I've never been to rainbows, but this Sara has been here and at kison.

  9. #2862

    Sara OG?

    This isn't Sara from Rainbows that use to be by Tower Records is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent  [View Original Post]
    Came here recently late one night and only Sara was available. I wasn't sure who she was but I said ok because I was that horny.

    Low and behold this was the Sara that I reported on several years ago and I was very happy to see her. Last time she had way to much makeup on her eyes. This time very little makeup and she looked great. 30's-early 40's Tanned, very curvy and natural tits. Not a spinner and not slim. Fantastic service all BB because this is an all BB store as you all know. She also did a stint at Kison and has many reports. Recommend. 50+150.

  10. #2861

    Thick Sara

    Couple weeks ago had a last second urge for something a little more mature, so decided to pop into CHM. Was given probably the youngest provider there, Sara. I find her face to be quite cute and I'm a sucker for a tanned girl. Sara has been reported on a bit, so I won't add too much. Maybe 5'2 ish, and has a bit of meat to her. Not fat fat, but thick which makes for a larger than average Korean inverted ass. BBBJ was nice and sensual. MSOG offered, but I'm a one and done kinda guy now. She is nice, quality CHM service and was my second time seeing her (I just walk in and usually take what I'm given at CHM).

  11. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    To supplement the address and map provided by the link that I posted yesterday, note that the building is set back from the street, behind the Panda Express restaurant. If you view the address in Google Maps Street View, you will see the building behind the restaurant. By the way, if you finish your session before 10 at night you can refuel with Red's favorite, the grilled teriyaki chicken.

  12. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located at?
    Here you go: https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...nolulu-hi-4596.

  13. #2858

    Address

    Where is this place located at?

  14. #2857
    Lucky has a little pooch, but service is still good. Dfk, BBBJ, bbfscip, and she is still tight! I'm not packing a bazooka, but I had a hard time entering her boji. Worked it in slowly and inched myself all the way in and then JACKPOT!

  15. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Choni  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame they do not realize how important staying in shape is to their amount of customers.
    I totally agree. In fact this has been an ongoing complaint of mine about some providers. I wasn't aware Lucky had put on weight. But as a general thing, I've never been able to understand the mindset of providers who somehow don't seem to realize putting a little effort into maintaining a trim body will positively impact their income stream. I suppose a few hobbyists are attracted to thick women but seems to me the majority of guys are not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape