Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #921

    Gia

    Did a search on here but didn't see any posts. Anyone hear from her lately? Update? Contact info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9193910555/25883505.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-0555/1/945783

  2. #920

    I second this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I just had the most memorable dream in, well, ever: Aria Desmond.

    Pretty face (oh those eyes!) Classy lady, sexy body, an ass to die for, a smile that lights up the room, great convo.

    Oh, and she's a very good kisser.

    (xAria or Ariax so she can be searched). If you're good to her, she returns it double up.

    https://www.ariadesmond.com/

    Avoid cheap and dubious ladies, save up your pennies and go to have the time of your life.

    Now I have a dream goal: get both Miss Aria Desmond and Miss Taeya Rhee together for a weekend (after wining the lottery).
    Yeah Aria is awesome. I'm somewhat new to this site and haven't contributed much but I have to vouch for her. Everything the previous reviews said were spot on. You got to come correct with her tho, no bullshit you can get away with like with the BP girls and you will have the time of your life.

  3. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322

    Quoted 150 hhr /200 hr. A bit steep for unknown older lady. If someone takes the plunge please report.
    She does look good in a t-shirt. .

  4. #918

  5. #917

    Ashley

    Anyone know how to find this lovely lady?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6140/1/974481

  6. #916

    Dawn

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322

    Quoted 150 hhr /200 hr. A bit steep for unknown older lady. If someone takes the plunge please report.

  7. #915

    What a Coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I just had the most memorable dream in, well, ever: Aria Desmond.

    Pretty face (oh those eyes!) Classy lady, sexy body, an ass to die for, a smile that lights up the room, great convo.

    Oh, and she's a very good kisser.

    (xAria or Ariax so she can be searched). If you're good to her, she returns it double up.

    https://www.ariadesmond.com/

    Avoid cheap and dubious ladies, save up your pennies and go to have the time of your life.

    Now I have a dream goal: get both Miss Aria Desmond and Miss Taeya Rhee together for a weekend (after wining the lottery).
    I was just on her website yesterday, drooling a bit, finally deciding that she was too fine for the likes of me. I went there after seeing her retweeted by the incomparable Kelly Dior.

    Is anyone else following some of the twitter accounts of the girls we have reviewed here like Scorpio, Kelly, others?

    Jmonger.

  8. #914

    Aria Desmond

    Guys,

    I just had the most memorable dream in, well, ever: Aria Desmond.

    Pretty face (oh those eyes!) Classy lady, sexy body, an ass to die for, a smile that lights up the room, great convo.

    Oh, and she's a very good kisser.

    (xAria or Ariax so she can be searched). If you're good to her, she returns it double up.

    https://www.ariadesmond.com/

    Avoid cheap and dubious ladies, save up your pennies and go to have the time of your life.

    Now I have a dream goal: get both Miss Aria Desmond and Miss Taeya Rhee together for a weekend (after wining the lottery).

  9. #913

    BKS. Cristina

    I had a couple of dreams this month. BKS Cristina was in town. Met at a very nice location in RTP. I love this about BKS. Security is good and you never have to worry about lerking p at mps. Enough about the BKS marketing. LOL. She was average at best 7, she gave me a nice kiss and hug. In my dreams, I showered and she was waiting as I got out. Someone had given her a bad review, so I mentioned in my dream that she could redeem herself. She grabbed Johnson and started the BBBJ. However, she wanted to stop and wrap it up. Johnson wasn't even up. I told her more and I had to pull her head closer. It then became very lackluster BJ. She then wrapped it and wanted me to do the work. Pounded for 4 minutes. However, she had to give the excessive noise. Motioned her to the dog at ie and hit it a couple minutes. She was older even though they said 37. It wasn't bad but I was a little disapponted.

    I chose the wrong one.

  10. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    WarDamnEagle clear out your inbox. Can't PM you.
    Clear now.

    Sorry.

  11. #911

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    So I been busy this month LOL. And I can confirm this ones.

    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26700835/
    Could you tell more about this girl? Menu? Damage? Cleanliness?

  12. #910

    Traveler

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantworm17  [View Original Post]
    Are you the world traveler. Got any videos?
    Not really. My job sends me around every once in a while. It's a PITA.

    But I always get paid enough to go have a nice dream.

  13. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    So I been busy this month LOL. And I can confirm this ones.

    And this one https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26742932/.
    Any more info on this one? Are the pics her? What was on the menu? What was the damage? Post or PM.

  14. #908

    Twerkin'

    Ok. So who's the chick twerkin' her ass on the dirty tinder ads when you log on! Showed it to my regular who has a nice ass like that and she did it for me standing doggy! But. Not as good as that chick. LOL.

  15. #907

    Confirm

    So I been busy this month LOL. And I can confirm this ones.

    Young girl, great attitude. -https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / info /7047691845/26556632.

    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26700835/

    Boring -https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26745243/.

    Luna-https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26491929/.

    And this one https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26742932/.

    And for a great massage Nuru Thi / Jazmine God she knows how to 'and you happy.

    So far I only got Nuru from her meeting her for regular massage this weekend.

    And for strip clubs Go see Marxx at TMC for a good time "Hispanic gir. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape