Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,896 to 29,910 of 30797
-
08-03-18 16:14 #902Senior Member

Posts: 214Don't do it. Not worth it in my opinion. Overpriced, old pics, and performance was subpar.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 16:13 #901Senior Member

Posts: 214Their ads on the website have it listed.
Originally Posted by RandomDood
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 13:53 #900Senior Member

Posts: 180WarDamnEagle clear out your inbox. Can't PM you.
-
08-03-18 12:10 #899Regular Member

Posts: 16Bks
Hi guys,
Kind of in and out of the hobby so haven't been here in a while. HOWEVER I have been keeping an eye on bks and want to meet one of the ladies in town. I sent a pm through their site as I have a membership, but was told to set up appointment through text. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to get that number?
Thanks!
-
08-03-18 08:13 #898Senior Member

Posts: 179My list of nice dreams
Here's my list of nice dreams. All those dreams have always been AAA, clean, upscale, safe.
Please don't tell anyone.
Raleigh:
FS dream https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6589/1/147864.
Nuru FBSM dream https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123877.
Charlotte:
FBSM & FS dream https://taeyarhee.wixsite.com/taeyastouch.
DC area:
FS dream https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...843.htm?cat=54.
Seattle:
FS dream https://www.slixa.com/washington/seattle/brandi-mae.
-
08-02-18 22:26 #897Senior Member

Posts: 263What is her location and what was the damage (how much were you able to talk her down)? You can post or PM me.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:45 #896Senior Member

Posts: 666Many many thanks!
Any of these ladies on the Pleasure Seeker List of Approval provide a messy CIM? PM or post. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:25 #895Senior Member

Posts: 435BBW Sunny MILF
Lmao thank you check out this BBW quote.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:16 #894Senior Member

Posts: 329BBW Sunny
Get it my friend! LMAO You will have a blast if she is still going like she was last year!!
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 15:21 #893Senior Member

Posts: 435BBW Sunny MILF
I appreciate your post In the forum I just have to try her out myself but I'm down for the challenge the biggest women I ever been with she weight 430 lbs you only live one life I'm going to live it up LOL.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 13:58 #892Senior Member

Posts: 49OMG. Thanks for the 'Legit List'! It is too rare when people recommend AA providers (and yes, I'm guilty of not providing recommendations myself). To have a selection to choose from is wonderful!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Keep up the great work!.
Jmonger.
-
08-02-18 13:12 #891Senior Member

Posts: 688I saw her a couple years ago, think it was at the Wake inn, where she was staying at the time. She's nice, but big. Really big. I just opted for the BBBJ, and she did one of the best ones I have ever had. Swallowed it all. Rimmed also IIRC. Her skin pallor makes it look like she isn't all that clean, but she is, and was when I saw her. I prolly won't repeat, as I don't like them that big, but if you're into BBW's she's a solid recommend. Mega.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 12:38 #890Senior Member

Posts: 263This one was recently reviewed. Check #849.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 11:57 #889Senior Member

Posts: 329Big girl
So, I met her last year. I called her off of an ad that showed only her tits, legs and face. She admittedly advertised as a BBW. She arrived at my home and she was MUCH heavier than I was anticipating. She was super nice and cool though. I went through with the date. She was very clean and fresh showered. BBBJ, good pussy, even got the ass on first date and ended blowing a load in her mouth. Could not have asked for more! Started with a good BBBJ then once the cover went on, we went into into doggie, tried mish but it was a no go due to our bellies LOL. Next was her on her back at the edge of the bed with legs on my shoulders and me standing. I hit the pussy for a few minutes and I learned she is VERY flexible for her size! She pulled her feet up to her head and I slid into her ass! When the time arrived, I pulled out and she swallowed my load without hesitation. Her hygiene and service were really Very good but she was just too big for my taste. If you like truly BBW, call her.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 11:18 #888Senior Member

Posts: 435Sunny MILF
Has anybody seen this provider before please let me know thanks.









Reply With Quote





