Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 691 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #700

    A little late on this one, Sydney

    I saw her Friday night, not going to lie when it comes to her phone she is a mess and she agrees on that. We bsed for a while. I will say she's a very sweet girl and sexy in everyway possible I enjoyed every min her skills where amazing I will definite repeat. And my bad to who her came to her room and knocked a few times I had her very busy I spent like 2 hours with that girl I did make a few videos and see what I can do about showing some pic.

    Stay safe peeps.

    KK.

  2. #699

    Thanks

    Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to all of the Hobbyists that contributed to my inquiries.

    While I didn't have a dream to report on, I probably avoided having to post a negative review due to the Priceless suggestions of those who PM'd me or gave info here on the board.

    Love this forum!

    KL.

  3. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I pull no punches in my reviews, that's why I have no problem saying that she's nothing more than an SW. Yes she is nice as some fellow mongers stated but her ad is false advertisement. (I'll attach some pics of frame grabs from the video I made) She looks nothing like the cute blonde in her ad. The amount of filter's and CGI in her pics are equivalent to what was used to make Avatar. She was covered in sores, scars and scabs. Her legs looked like someone's legs that was lost in the Everglades for a couple of day's. An obvious major drug user. I read in previous reviews "she's heavy on the candy" etc. This was more like faces of meth. On top of all of this, her skills were shit. She could not deep throat my 6 inch cock and cried (the only thing that was slightly hot in this whole mess) when I fucked her "too deep". She also said that she doesn't like to be on top. She's a fucking hooker! Her one job is sex. How can she refuse to do a very basic position.

    As some have said before me, she is nice. Having said that; that is the only thing she offers. She has zero skills, complains and is not attractive. Best of luck to her but I will not repeat.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...t/682125234007
    Daumn. I'm in tears! But I guess the truth will always hurt. Can't believe any of these pics, or these gurls!

    Thanks for the heads up Green and 386, I owe you one.

    T-Man.

  4. #697

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Throw up some pics bro! I tried to get with Hanna last week but it didn't work out. I'm jealous. Is she really that pretty?

    T-Man.
    T-Man. No! Check out my review on her. I put up a pic. She uses more filters than any other chick that advertises. She is not near as attractive as the pics in her ads. She looks like an SW. Also, her skill level is low, complains and doesn't like to be on top. Don't waste your time brother.

  5. #696

    Lueday or Louday

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/204331226951

    No name in her post, anyone dream about her? . . . last 4 #s are 6364.
    The link points to Lueday (her spelling) who I reviewed here very recently.

    RTG.

  6. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsch1973  [View Original Post]
    Hanna. Wife and I saw her last week at the beach. She was on point with communication. She was friendly. She's the girl in the pics. Likes candy and is up front about everything. Likes her pic and vids taken. Was a little of a rushed vibe after she tapped out on doggie. Was fun but probably better for single men. YMMV take care guys. 200 for about 45 min. They tax couples js. LOL.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/105915856316
    Throw up some pics bro! I tried to get with Hanna last week but it didn't work out. I'm jealous. Is she really that pretty?

    T-Man.

  7. #694

    Hanna.

    Hanna. Wife and I saw her last week at the beach. She was on point with communication. She was friendly. She's the girl in the pics. Likes candy and is up front about everything. Likes her pic and vids taken. Was a little of a rushed vibe after she tapped out on doggie. Was fun but probably better for single men. YMMV take care guys. 200 for about 45 min. They tax couples js. LOL.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/105915856316

  8. #693

    Outcall only Italian

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/204331226951

    No name in her post, anyone dream about her? . . . last 4 #s are 6364.

  9. #692

    Another waste of time

    Hit this waste of time up and hope I save someone else the aggravation. Hours of back and forth bs. Finally I tell her I'm done playing these games and she responds saying she doesn't like white guys.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-8636/1/192955

  10. #691

    Sidney is like a lot of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Try driving an hour one way to have her go silent. I am not sure I believe all of her phone excuses, she always finds dault with everything or everyone but herself. Shit my cheap 4 year old flip trac phone that I load minutes onto does not have a 30-60 minute delay to recieve a text. As I said earlier she is worthless when her communication is this horrible. Save yourself time and frustration.

    Jesse.
    They just got to get high enough and in their zone to feel like fucking us. Smh.

  11. #690

    Krista

    Drifted off the other day and had a lovely little dream about Krysta. But things were not always thus. My dream actually started a few days earier having decided to give Jasmine Luv a go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#daytona / reviews /3863664795/22719925.

    Two unanswered texts and an ignored email later and I was back on sites (Is she going UTR? Her add presence has fallen lately).

    Casey had reached out and looked great, so I traded 2 texts with her before she too went silent. Bullet dodged.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/985916675207

    Note to new hobbyists: This behavior is common of providers. Don't worry about it or take it personally. They have their own lives and issues that frankly you don't want any part of. Just move on to your next adventure.

    So it's back to my short list, and I mean that literally as I have a thing for small women. Hit up Crystal in Deland and got an immediate reply. She was good to go but didn't have her incall available at the time.

    https://independent.com.daytona.list...349206/crystal

    She suggested a car date (I do love a problem solver) but I wasn't prepared for that so I told her I'd hit her up another time. And I did, but that's a story for another time. Moving on to Krista.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7439&cityid=88

    Texted and got an immediate reply. Set up the rendezvous 30 minutes out and got directions.

    Note to Providers: if you text in complete, grammatically correct, spell checked (by your App AND by you) sentences, there is much less opportunity for misscommunication.

    Another note to Providers: many if not most hobbyists use burner phones and some of these phones use the old T9 texting from the number pad. If we don't respond within 10 freaking seconds, don't panic.

    Arrived at Krista's low-end hotel as-promised (BTW, she's no longer at the house with the creepy hanging tree). Was greeted warmly and dropped a hundred bottle caps on the night stand for the agreed upon half hour.

    Another aside, if you are seeing her for the first time you will be met with suspicion. Just drop your donation then your drawers (the order is important) and Krista will instantly morph into the eager nymph you were hoping for.

    The room's feng shui (yes I said it) wasn't great, due to the mild clutter and the faintest aroma of cig smoke and air freshener, which seems to be the incall decor-of-choice.

    Proceeded to undress her, noting a petite, suprisingly firm body and a slight glittery sheen which was explained to be sunscreen (draw your own conclusions). Started off with an enthusiastic BBBJ with Shark Week playing on the tele. This is not a metaphor. It was her choice and was simultaneously wierd and hot.

    Covered up and we cycled through my favorite positions. Krista's performance was animated, with a believable amount of extraneous noises, and I enjoyed every moment. Afterwards she cleaned us both up and, after a warm embrace and an exhortation to come again, I was merrily on my way. And I will come again.

    So there you have it gents. Tolerate the disjointed (standard for providers) though timely communication and the LEO checks, and have yourself a great experience at reasonable expense. Loov ya Lassy.

    Stay safe my brothers.

    PF.

  12. #689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by RarinToGo  [View Original Post]
    KL68:

    The woman you are curious about goes by Sydney. Read note 671 in this thread or search on Sydney. I tried to see her but she has major, industrial-strength, unbelievably bad cell texting problems. And it can be extremely difficult to reach her with a voice call. These problems are pointed out in Note 671.

    Just recently I succeeded in reaching her by text one morning to arrange a visit. We agreed on the donation and time. Having already learned about her communication problems, I was prepared for the worse but hoping for the best. When the appointed hour arrived, I was parked where she told me which turned out to be the wrong hotel. WTF? Turns out her room was really two doors down at another hotel. Who doesn't know what hotel they are in? I tried calling and texting but no joy. I waited 10 minutes and left disappointed that the visit went bust.

    It took a while but my texts started arriving at her phone 30 to 40 minutes later than I sent them. Needless to say, it was a confusing and frustrating experience. She couldn't understand that what she was reading was actually sent to her half an hour before she saw it. Until she improves her phone situation she is going to continue to frustrate and anger potential clients because they can't reach her when it really counts.

    I believe she uses a texting app that works primarily on WiFi. When no WiFi is available the app tries to use the regular cell system but if texting or data is limited nothing comes in or goes out until WiFi is available again. Her phone could be broken in a way that hoses calls and texts. From what I observed after I left and she blew up my phone with lengthy texts, she doesn't understand the problem and doesn't know how to fix it.

    All in all, it's too bad because when we made our arrangement she seemed sober, sensible and very promising. Some people just don't understand the technology. Hopefully someone will explain it to her and she will get things working better. Until then, it will be tough to see her because it is so tough to reach her.

    RTG.
    Try driving an hour one way to have her go silent. I am not sure I believe all of her phone excuses, she always finds dault with everything or everyone but herself. Shit my cheap 4 year old flip trac phone that I load minutes onto does not have a 30-60 minute delay to recieve a text. As I said earlier she is worthless when her communication is this horrible. Save yourself time and frustration.

    Jesse.

  13. #688

    Similar exp

    Quote Originally Posted by RarinToGo  [View Original Post]
    KL68:

    The woman you are curious about goes by Sydney. Read note 671 in this thread or search on Sydney. I tried to see her but she has major, industrial-strength, unbelievably bad cell texting problems. And it can be extremely difficult to reach her with a voice call. These problems are pointed out in Note 671.

    Just recently I succeeded in reaching her by text one morning to arrange a visit. We agreed on the donation and time. Having already learned about her communication problems, I was prepared for the worse but hoping for the best. When the appointed hour arrived, I was parked where she told me which turned out to be the wrong hotel. WTF? Turns out her room was really two doors down at another hotel. Who doesn't know what hotel they are in? I tried calling and texting but no joy. I waited 10 minutes and left disappointed that the visit went bust.

    It took a while but my texts started arriving at her phone 30 to 40 minutes later than I sent them. Needless to say, it was a confusing and frustrating experience. She couldn't understand that what she was reading was actually sent to her half an hour before she saw it. Until she improves her phone situation she is going to continue to frustrate and anger potential clients because they can't reach her when it really counts.

    I believe she uses a texting app that works primarily on WiFi. When no WiFi is available the app tries to use the regular cell system but if texting or data is limited nothing comes in or goes out until WiFi is available again. Her phone could be broken in a way that hoses calls and texts. From what I observed after I left and she blew up my phone with lengthy texts, she doesn't understand the problem and doesn't know how to fix it.

    All in all, it's too bad because when we made our arrangement she seemed sober, sensible and very promising. Some people just don't understand the technology. Hopefully someone will explain it to her and she will get things working better. Until then, it will be tough to see her because it is so tough to reach her.

    RTG.
    I texted her at 10 pm. She replied at 130 am. Had a similar situation with a good prov at home that was stellar except communication, and many appts missed due to her using a WiFi phone app. Thanks for your help!

  14. #687

    RE: Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Daytona this weekend and found these girls interesting to me:

    Cassandra.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...i/154148844812

    I see some posts on the forum about Cassandra and Tinkerbell. Nothing very recent so hoping someone has something good to ad. . . PM please.

    KL.
    I saw Cassandra late last year or possibly early this year, prior to her most recent vacation. Not a bad location. Safe and mostly comfortable. Afterward cleaned up without any major issues. The experience was better than I was expecting. However, she just didn't do it for me, so I never repeated. She is perhaps 5'3" or 4" and about 120 pounds with some slight baby damage. I would say take a chance although keep in mind that most of her vacations have been for, um, property violations. Especially other peoples property, which she seems to covet from time to time. If that means anything to you.

    Shaggy.

  15. #686

    Sydney is communication challenged

    KL68:

    The woman you are curious about goes by Sydney. Read note 671 in this thread or search on Sydney. I tried to see her but she has major, industrial-strength, unbelievably bad cell texting problems. And it can be extremely difficult to reach her with a voice call. These problems are pointed out in Note 671.

    Just recently I succeeded in reaching her by text one morning to arrange a visit. We agreed on the donation and time. Having already learned about her communication problems, I was prepared for the worse but hoping for the best. When the appointed hour arrived, I was parked where she told me which turned out to be the wrong hotel. WTF? Turns out her room was really two doors down at another hotel. Who doesn't know what hotel they are in? I tried calling and texting but no joy. I waited 10 minutes and left disappointed that the visit went bust.

    It took a while but my texts started arriving at her phone 30 to 40 minutes later than I sent them. Needless to say, it was a confusing and frustrating experience. She couldn't understand that what she was reading was actually sent to her half an hour before she saw it. Until she improves her phone situation she is going to continue to frustrate and anger potential clients because they can't reach her when it really counts.

    I believe she uses a texting app that works primarily on WiFi. When no WiFi is available the app tries to use the regular cell system but if texting or data is limited nothing comes in or goes out until WiFi is available again. Her phone could be broken in a way that hoses calls and texts. From what I observed after I left and she blew up my phone with lengthy texts, she doesn't understand the problem and doesn't know how to fix it.

    All in all, it's too bad because when we made our arrangement she seemed sober, sensible and very promising. Some people just don't understand the technology. Hopefully someone will explain it to her and she will get things working better. Until then, it will be tough to see her because it is so tough to reach her.

    RTG.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like either a whole lot of fun OR a whole lot of trouble:

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/203098936415

    Haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Glad, so glad, for this forum. . . Getting great Intel from other SMs. Y'all know who your are, Thanks bretheren!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape