Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,091 to 30,105 of 60896
-
08-04-18 12:26 #30806Senior Member

Posts: 162Therapy Plus
In Smyrna.
This place is close to my work so it's convenient for me. However, service can range from pretty bad to well, usually good is about as good as it gets IMO. Nothing excellent.
Walked in to a new mamasan I hadn't seen before. I hadn't been here in probably 3-4 months? I asked who was available, all I got was who do you know?
Got a girl I'd seen before but couldn't remember specifics. Wish I'd gotten another. TS was ok to good with some teasing. No OTC or UTC, she didn't seem to want to get her dress wet.
Moved to massage and she does ok but no oil or anything. Small amount of brushing the boys. We get about 20-25 minutes into the hour I wanted and she has me flip. I noted the time when I got in the room so I know when we should be ending. She asks what I want and leaves for a sec. Comes back in and reveals a nice tight body, beautiful tits, dark nipples. Pretty and soft, not fat at all, not athletic toned. I keep thinking I know her from before. Should listen to my upper voice more often.
She is being more sensual on the flip, more quickly than necessary. I can see this ending too quick so I keep her from finishing by moving to different positions and stopping her. She quits the CBJ too quick and I have to keep at her to come back to it. Not very good at it. We move to the bed and after a couple of seconds I remember one thing I didn't like. She forces her legs into positions that you can't get very deep, she won't let you play with her tits much at all and no sucking. Finally after changing things up a bit I decide I've had enough and start pounding away to finish. Fake moaning from her is just making me laugh. It's like she's in a bad B porno. I finish and get cleaned up.
Guess what. 15 minutes or more left on the clock. Na Na, which she later tells me is her name when she knows I'm upset with her (so probably BS), seems surprised when I get up to lay back down. She leaves in a huff but comes back and starts a shitty, slap your back every other move, back rub. She does this for less than 5 minutes and says time is up. She and I argue for a few over it and I finally tell her 'fine, we'll deal with this in a second' and I start to get up to get dressed, visibly angry. She realizes she's made a mistake as I haven't handed her the tip yet. Ok baby, I rub you for 10 minutes, no? 15? I take care of you. Fuck you, you decided to short me and now you don't want to suffer for it with less tip. I get dressed and short her on the tip, though probably not enough to have it sink in. Mamasan escorts me out. I got to fucking make sure this girl never gets any more from me.
Good luck Mongers.
-
08-04-18 09:41 #30805Senior Member

Posts: 58Skinny one.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 00:19 #30804Senior Member

Posts: 34Walked out.
Lilly at Pearl used to be my go to, haven't been in a while, walked in.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
2 employees sitting around (40-50's), jeans, no Lilly (left while ago). Asked for TS but said they now charge more for that, prefer no TS.
After a long pause, had to walk out, just got a bad vibe.
-
08-03-18 21:25 #30803Senior Member

Posts: 236Draped or undraped?
Originally Posted by Bige1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 17:38 #30802Senior Member

Posts: 63Hit or miss
When I went it was pure business. MS was hot a hot older woman though.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
Another guy said he's gotten extras. Some people and I have gotten nothing.
The general feel of the place screams "legit massage parlor" to me. The lighting isn't dim like other AMPs, and you can see inside the place from outside, whereas other AMPs have more discrete windows that you can't see through from the outside. Then again, maybe they want to draw business from the popular restaurant next door.
-
08-03-18 14:44 #30801

Posts: 682Not a chance.
She's married.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 14:17 #30800Senior Member

Posts: 4061Not worth it. Only one girl there. I think her name is Joanna. Bulldog face, pudgy in shape, and small flat ass. BJ skills are horrible, more stoking than sucking. Only plus is that she can speak Spanish.
Originally Posted by PipeWrench
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 14:08 #30799Regular Member

Posts: 21Happyfeet on WoodStock.
Anyone have good experience here? I've been there two times and both times I got a good massage but that was it.
-
08-03-18 13:33 #30798Regular Member

Posts: 21Happy feet on Woodstock.
Does anyone have experience on this?
-
08-03-18 12:59 #30797Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's a CAMP. You can get FS there but the lady who'll service you is fugly.
Originally Posted by PipeWrench
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:48 #30796Senior Member

Posts: 42Q massage
What's the story on Q massage on south Cobb?
I feel like I've read something before but the search feature isn't friendly toward one letter searches.
Is it a camp or kamp?
Worth a visit?
-
08-03-18 12:35 #30795Senior Member

Posts: 115Jessica is incredible. But I thought she was back in China for an extended period. Is she back?
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:12 #30794Senior Member

Posts: 351MeiMei? That's mandarin for younger sister, which is also a way to refer to pussy in Chinese. Would expect good luck there.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:31 #30793Senior Member

Posts: 343Sounds like Angela
I had a similar experience and she said her name was Angela. Very pretty face, petite, small Bs, slim and long hair. She looks very young so I was afraid she was just the front desk. I was pleasantly surprised when she came in the room for the massage. The funny thing is that I didn't even have my pants off yet and she knocked, came in and waited for me to finish disrobing. Mostly sensual massaging until the flip. Nice technique and kept whispering in my ear. Be careful though, she might say yes if you propose. (:
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:01 #30792Senior Member

Posts: 72Pearl foot spa (Buford)
Is this place still a sure thing? Read a review that said if they don't remember you before the bust then extras arent so automatic. Don't mind them being older women if they're average in looks. . Thinking about trying it out. . Any info is welcome.







Reply With Quote





