Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 243 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    Sorry faggots. Been busy attending Trump rally's, watchin Fox News, and checkin my stock portfolio. What Yall tricks want? U dealin w a straight up mutha fuckin hussla here..u betta axe somebody.
    1st of the month, I should have known you would use your food stamps to pay you phone bill. Anyway welcome back.

    P.S. I didn't even know you had an axe. Might not want to keep that in the car, the girls might see it and not want to date you.

  2. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Don't throw me into the middle of your sophomoric rhetoric. My intention was to compliment the woman's use of the English language. By the way, may I ask you when was the last post of anything substantial you added to their forum? I looked back as far as January as there is nothing but a bunch of dribble.
    Sorry SocialAveng313 I went a little bit over board with my post, I shouldn't have pointed the finger at you like that. My post would have been just fine without the link. As far as posting anything substantial, I like many others tend to think twice before posting on a public forum. I'm sure you know what I mean.

    Again, I sincerely apologize.

  3. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    Plus one.

    And maybe Wonders Wonder isn't posting because his MetroPCS phone got shut off.
    Sorry faggots. Been busy attending Trump rally's, watchin Fox News, and checkin my stock portfolio. What Yall tricks want? U dealin w a straight up mutha fuckin hussla here..u betta ask somebody.

  4. #1573

    Oh No

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    GPS isn't caused by overpaying 40 dollars, it caused by guys kissing the chicks ass. Here's an example. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3875087.
    Don't throw me into the middle of your sophomoric rhetoric. My intention was to compliment the woman's use of the English language. By the way, may I ask you when was the last post of anything substantial you added to their forum? I looked back as far as January as there is nothing but a bunch of dribble.

  5. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pay the going rates for the area. Las Vegas generally $300 - $500. Heck a grand once for an overnight. CA strip recall a threesome $300. Mt Pleasant casino cougar - $100. Agency gal depends. Usually $1. 20 to $200. I paid attention in Econ. Supply / Demand.

    I just don't want to be the guy who causes GPS.

    No offense on the cheapa $$ comment. Heck take it as a compliment that I understand the market.

    Monger on my man!
    GPS isn't caused by overpaying 40 dollars, it caused by guys kissing the chicks ass. Here's an example. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3875087.

  6. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you opened your fucking eyes and RTFF you would have seen the forum titled "Viagra & other Performance Enhancements."

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...e-Enhancements

    Sure guys fucking escorts might have a recommendation for you, but so would guys fucking strippers, streetwalkers, massage girls, UTR, chicks, etc. So maybe it would of fit better in the fucking General Reports thread or haven't you seen that either?

    When you post about ED pills in an escort thread or burn phones in the streetwalker thread you're hijacking the thread (taking it off topic).

    https://www.google.com/search?q=hija...nt=firefox-b-1

    As you can see a few other dipshits that don't know how to port a post replied to your post taking that thread even more off topic. Sure I maybe an asshole because I didn't say pretty please but tell me I'm wrong.
    Motor City Mon you just got schooled. Time to be a man and admit you were wrong, maybe even thank PB for pointing out that ED section to you.

  7. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    The going rate for a real metro Detroit escort is 200 to 300 an hour. I keep ask for links to these escorts that work for 100 to 150 an hour but no one can seem to prove me wrong. Put up or shut up shit talkers.
    There's like 4 or 5 guys here claiming they see SP's for under 150 an hour. Post a link and or review to a few of these SP's or STFU.

  8. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    I consider myself a "high-value" motherfucker.
    This may or may not be true, but if you can't provide a link or point out a review that you posted I tend to believe you're talking out your ass.

  9. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    Really, it's not like you and your knuckle dragging homey didn't attack a few of us because we aren't comfortable getting out of our cars in the hood.

    Speaking of Wonders Wonder, haven't seen him post in a while. I figured he'd be all over this thread. Friend of the Court must of caught up with him. You got to pay yo babies mamas.
    Plus one.

    And maybe Wonders Wonder isn't posting because his MetroPCS phone got shut off.

  10. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    You haven't read my posts well.

    But that's fine. If you feel you are too cute to dip in an alley when you are already on the block you need someone to fill your pie and loosen you up. Go get a hoodie or a hat and blend in. Why half ass it? You can throw any excuse like "being smart" you want at us. If you were smart you would stay at home under the covers. Since you are out you might as well grow a pair and use them with caution and not run away screaming "I'm too pretty!

    Listen, I'm not interested in offending you too much (just a little) but I would rethink your actions since you aren't committed before you like some others ruin yet another avenue for us all.

    How about you go to a strip club and let them take triple your money so you can feel more classy? Or will the club not get raided because you have such a nice shave?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    The only idiot here is the one tracking all my post to make such a lame statement. Conversation is conversation. I'm pretty sure the group appreciates the fact that I either contribute or try and doesn't care for the primitive jabs you take at them and everyone else, because you can't grow a pair big enough to stick in the pie your microscopic bone is stuck in.

    If I were you I would find a new hobby before someone drops you a hot phone number that leads you into trouble due to your conduct out here.
    Really, it's not like you and your knuckle dragging homey didn't attack a few of us because we aren't comfortable getting out of our cars in the hood.

    Speaking of Wonders Wonder, haven't seen him post in a while. I figured he'd be all over this thread. Friend of the Court must of caught up with him. You got to pay yo babies mamas.

  11. #1566

    More dumb than me?

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    The only guys that will think any of these are good ideas are the guys that are more dumb then you. This is almost as dumb as the guy who had the idea of us pulling our money together to by a house in Detroit to take SW to.
    The only idiot here is the one tracking all my post to make such a lame statement. Conversation is conversation. I'm pretty sure the group appreciates the fact that I either contribute or try and doesn't care for the primitive jabs you take at them and everyone else, because you can't grow a pair big enough to stick in the pie your microscopic bone is stuck in.

    If I were you I would find a new hobby before someone drops you a hot phone number that leads you into trouble due to your conduct out here.

  12. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pay the going rates for the area. Las Vegas generally $300 - $500. Heck a grand once for an overnight. CA strip recall a threesome $300. Mt Pleasant casino cougar - $100. Agency gal depends. Usually $1. 20 to $200. I paid attention in Econ. Supply / Demand.

    I just don't want to be the guy who causes GPS.

    No offense on the cheapa $$ comment. Heck take it as a compliment that I understand the market.

    Monger on my man!
    The going rate for a real metro Detroit escort is 200 to 300 an hour. I keep ask for links to these escorts that work for 100 to 150 an hour but no one can seem to prove me wrong. Put up or shut up shit talkers.

  13. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone think it would be a good or bad idea to app this site? It could be only downloadable if you are a member as long as its not on the google play store like showbox? What are you alls thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Should we all take a pull and ante up in prepaid cards for a stack of member ships to all the massage sites? We could have it sent to a general email or rss for everyone to receive? Any thoughts or ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Should we start a trend encouraging the girls to use encrypted mail like proton mail? And we ourselves start using mail like proton mail so it would be secure and trash-able? Would it be a bad idea to develop a system of using this to destroy liability on either parts?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone really want to make the website of straight videos? You can find some adventures on a search when you type "porn hub detroit". We could technically do this where you log on the site and see the videos but we do all the real talking on this site about videos we saw on that site. Any thoughts on actually going through with this or something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    The only guys that will think any of these are good ideas are the guys that are more dumb then you. This is almost as dumb as the guy who had the idea of us pulling our money together to by a house in Detroit to take SW to.

  14. #1563

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    $100 to $140 for an hour, god damn you are a cheap ass motherfucker. Please post a few links to the women you're pulling for that price.
    Pay the going rates for the area. Las Vegas generally $300 - $500. Heck a grand once for an overnight. CA strip recall a threesome $300. Mt Pleasant casino cougar - $100. Agency gal depends. Usually $1. 20 to $200. I paid attention in Econ. Supply / Demand.

    I just don't want to be the guy who causes GPS.

    No offense on the cheapa $$ comment. Heck take it as a compliment that I understand the market.

    Monger on my man!

  15. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    A) I didn't post any prices, I posted a tongue in cheek comment.

    B) Why would I care to do what you're telling me when you're intent on acting like a twat? Am I going to lose internet points?

    C) I posted a length post a year or so back on how to get chicks on CL without paying a dime. Maybe not the hottest but some guys are on a budget. I'm taking a guess that post has more substance and actionable advice in it than all of your 70 posts combined.

    D) Have a great Thursday.
    A) I've noticed that.

    B) I just wanted to see the type of escorts you guys a getting for under $150 for the hour, wasn't planning on being a twat to you. You made the comment that you're "high-value" so I figured you could give that statement a little shape and color. Yes, if you say that you're fucking all these escorts but can't provide a link to her ad or when I read your 200 and something posts and hardly any of them are reviews you just might lose a few internet points.

    C) I'd like to read that post, can you post a link to it please? Since that's your only post out of 200 and something that has any substance and actionable advice to it, the rest are just "tongue in cheek comments."

    D) And you as well sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape