Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37108

    Josie

    Saw her at the 7/11 on PatPatapsoco cannot believe how big she has gotten she was a great date when she was thinner to big for my taste but she still has that great personality.

  2. #37107

    Jane nobody gives descriptions anymore??

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just had a REALLY great date with Jane. Jane is the BOMB. A true GFE. The best I have had since May.
    What does she look like and where does she hang.

  3. #37106

    Sweet Jane

    Just had a REALLY great date with Jane. Jane is the BOMB. A true GFE. The best I have had since May.

  4. #37105

    Baltimore Wilkens Ave SW Nikki taking care of business

    Oldie but Goodie of Slim Nikki taking care of business a while back.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=efea76243
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 523314_476631732360953_837553632_n.jpg‎  

  5. #37104

    Baltimore Wilkens AVe Street Walker Chelsea taking every drop inside

    Another oldie but goodie of Wilkens Avenue Chelsea. Hopefully better days ahead for Chelsea.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=929f89de0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 269804_156876797717222_5488974_n.jpg‎   1517418_596750610396503_507841790_n.jpg‎  

  6. #37103
    Gentlemongers,

    After some time off I recently got that old monger itch and I decided to treat it. Went out to do some loops, it started raining a bit and most of the girls scattered like roaches when you flip the lights on. However it soon died down and I noticed one girl who kept flashing a warm smile and waving every time I would loop around. However she was rail thin which is not my type. There was nothing else worthwhile out so I decided a girl with a good attitude is better than nothing.

    I fell into a deep dream where I made the scoop and after a successful LEO check, we went to a quiet spot. Wow this girl really did have an amazing attitude, no rush and no complaining. She worked the shaft magically and paid plenty attention to the boi's. It didn't take long for me to feel that tingle. I exploded in her mouth. To my pleasant surprise she I took it in the back of her throat and kept working the shaft. I am glad I can out after that experience. Great relapse and excellent reminder of the better experiences on the track.

    I hope you guys enjoy my motion picture, stay safe mongers.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b564579e9ff4

  7. #37102

    Another round with a pawg.

    Found another oldie with my atf pawg.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video38234981/log_in_a_pawg

  8. #37101

    Conkling Misty RIP

    Misty, a medium built brunnette, was a regular on Conkling for At least 2 years. I never picked her up. Her features were mannish and rough. But obviously someone picked her up. I'm sad to report that she was beaten to death. Evidently one of the other SWs participated in the attack. These mean streets are getting meaner. Lock doors. Be aware of who is approaching your car or lurking where you are about to make a scoop. Stay safe.

  9. #37100

    Spinner Chelsea

    Chelsea is a very short spinner with medium brown hair and a problem with her legs. Nonetheless, she was a real trooper and performed fellatio on me like a champ. Good times.

  10. #37099

    Lynette / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! Where can we find her? You can PM me. Thanks.
    Beware she has been reported robbing dates with her boyfriend.

  11. #37098

    Heather

    A couple of nights ago, I took a stroll down W / W on my way to work. There was a lot of uncles out, but it did not stop girls. I saw a short blonde walking in tights a few blocks past the scene and picked up Heather. As she approached the truck, I noticed a limp in her walk that I had not seen before. Whenever the little head speaks, I listen sometimes. We could not find a place do to uncles or the locals following or watching. So, we decided to date in a public place. No disturbances at all. In the meantime, her oral skills were magnificent, and I popped within 5 minutes. I did not ask for her number when I dropped her off.

    Be safe gentlemen.

  12. #37097
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! Where can we find her? You can PM me. Thanks.
    I was wondering the same thing.

  13. #37096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lynette

    Quote Originally Posted by Gidceo  [View Original Post]
    Nice, where can she be found?
    Ditto! Where can we find her? You can PM me. Thanks.

  14. #37095
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with my fav Lynnette last week. She's alive and well and has huge tits, which I like. Can't seem to find Ranee these days. She's been off the radar for a few months now. Still got my old stand by Brandy, in Brooklyn. She's a gem. Makes me loose it in 5 minutes or less. Happy Hunting fellas.

    BK.
    Nice, where can she be found?

  15. #37094

    Where they at

    Caught up with my fav Lynnette last week. She's alive and well and has huge tits, which I like. Can't seem to find Ranee these days. She's been off the radar for a few months now. Still got my old stand by Brandy, in Brooklyn. She's a gem. Makes me loose it in 5 minutes or less. Happy Hunting fellas.

    BK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lynette6.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape