Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,331 to 24,345 of 61397
-
08-04-18 10:51 #37067Senior Member

Posts: 132Gentlemongers,
After some time off I recently got that old monger itch and I decided to treat it. Went out to do some loops, it started raining a bit and most of the girls scattered like roaches when you flip the lights on. However it soon died down and I noticed one girl who kept flashing a warm smile and waving every time I would loop around. However she was rail thin which is not my type. There was nothing else worthwhile out so I decided a girl with a good attitude is better than nothing.
I fell into a deep dream where I made the scoop and after a successful LEO check, we went to a quiet spot. Wow this girl really did have an amazing attitude, no rush and no complaining. She worked the shaft magically and paid plenty attention to the boi's. It didn't take long for me to feel that tingle. I exploded in her mouth. To my pleasant surprise she I took it in the back of her throat and kept working the shaft. I am glad I can out after that experience. Great relapse and excellent reminder of the better experiences on the track.
I hope you guys enjoy my motion picture, stay safe mongers.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b564579e9ff4
-
08-04-18 06:19 #37066Senior Member

Posts: 174Another round with a pawg.
Found another oldie with my atf pawg.
https://www.xvideos.com/video38234981/log_in_a_pawg
-
08-04-18 05:56 #37065Senior Member

Posts: 705Conkling Misty RIP
Misty, a medium built brunnette, was a regular on Conkling for At least 2 years. I never picked her up. Her features were mannish and rough. But obviously someone picked her up. I'm sad to report that she was beaten to death. Evidently one of the other SWs participated in the attack. These mean streets are getting meaner. Lock doors. Be aware of who is approaching your car or lurking where you are about to make a scoop. Stay safe.
-
08-03-18 21:31 #37064Senior Member

Posts: 594Spinner Chelsea
Chelsea is a very short spinner with medium brown hair and a problem with her legs. Nonetheless, she was a real trooper and performed fellatio on me like a champ. Good times.
-
08-03-18 16:18 #37063Senior Member

Posts: 1126Lynette / Heather
Beware she has been reported robbing dates with her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 13:54 #37062Senior Member

Posts: 545Heather
A couple of nights ago, I took a stroll down W / W on my way to work. There was a lot of uncles out, but it did not stop girls. I saw a short blonde walking in tights a few blocks past the scene and picked up Heather. As she approached the truck, I noticed a limp in her walk that I had not seen before. Whenever the little head speaks, I listen sometimes. We could not find a place do to uncles or the locals following or watching. So, we decided to date in a public place. No disturbances at all. In the meantime, her oral skills were magnificent, and I popped within 5 minutes. I did not ask for her number when I dropped her off.
Be safe gentlemen.
-
08-03-18 13:20 #37061Senior Member

Posts: 407I was wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 13:17 #37060Senior Member

Posts: 602Lynette
Ditto! Where can we find her? You can PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Gidceo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:37 #37059Regular Member

Posts: 14Nice, where can she be found?
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 10:18 #37058Senior Member

Posts: 206Where they at
Caught up with my fav Lynnette last week. She's alive and well and has huge tits, which I like. Can't seem to find Ranee these days. She's been off the radar for a few months now. Still got my old stand by Brandy, in Brooklyn. She's a gem. Makes me loose it in 5 minutes or less. Happy Hunting fellas.
BK.
-
08-03-18 09:07 #37057Senior Member

Posts: 812Sara
If you have never seen her before or know her, you did the right thing. NEVER EVER give money ahead of time especially if you are going into a place you do not know with a person you do not know. She may have been hot but thinking with your big head (or small head, everything is relative : ) is the right thing to do. Often we do not trust our instincts, you did the right thing.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 08:11 #37056Senior Member

Posts: 918Congrats for busting your SWer cherry! You did great on your first try. I regret to inform you that they won't all be that good, but use your big head and you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 06:45 #37055Senior Member

Posts: 203If this girl is as tall as tall Jessica then I know who you're talking about. I've dated her twice and she's very adamant about getting the donation up front, but she will budge if you give her half now and half afterwards. I've always done car dates with her so I can't comment on whether or not her indoor location is legit. My gut didn't get any bad vibes from her though but you can never be too sure.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 00:06 #37054Banned Member

Posts: 66And Conkling Finds
Dreamt I rolled out to and Conkling. Spotted Storm, decided to go with something different. Picked up a chick by the name of Baby Girl. That was the name she gave me. White, slim chick with blondish hair and 22 why / o as she put it. Took her to test the mic and the skills were there- only turn off were the crack pipe teeth and dry lips. Other than that, A+ attitude.
Then I dreamt Lexi entered my dream. She must have been a solid 90 lbs soaking wet, which she kinda was given the weather. Also a good attitude. Sucked a decent D. Was super cute when I picked her up, wore dark lipstick to match her dark long-ish hair. Slim facial features, always great when seeing those tiny mouths get a big mouthful.
-Slayer.
-
08-02-18 21:36 #37053Senior Member

Posts: 198Pretty good evening
Well picked up my 1st SW tonight, Blonde, brown eyes, nice tan, 5'5" about 115 lb, no med marks. 8 to 9 on the SW scale. Met her at BP in Dundalk, went to Rosedale Motel. Bit of a ride but got to know each other a little better, settled the nerves which made the main event much better. Very pleasant time, . 6 for 1/2 and 1/2, Excellent mic skills, fresh and tight kitty, and vocal. Got her number, took her back and called it a night. I've never done the SW thing, just could never pull the trigger. I've picked up girls that posted on BP and CL that became SW's but I knew um from before when they were posting. This one will be added to the herd.
Monoxide.
Regular Member.










Reply With Quote




