Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,106 to 30,120 of 60910
-
08-03-18 14:08 #30805Regular Member

Posts: 21Happyfeet on WoodStock.
Anyone have good experience here? I've been there two times and both times I got a good massage but that was it.
-
08-03-18 13:33 #30804Regular Member

Posts: 21Happy feet on Woodstock.
Does anyone have experience on this?
-
08-03-18 12:59 #30803Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's a CAMP. You can get FS there but the lady who'll service you is fugly.
Originally Posted by PipeWrench
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:48 #30802Senior Member

Posts: 42Q massage
What's the story on Q massage on south Cobb?
I feel like I've read something before but the search feature isn't friendly toward one letter searches.
Is it a camp or kamp?
Worth a visit?
-
08-03-18 12:35 #30801Senior Member

Posts: 115Jessica is incredible. But I thought she was back in China for an extended period. Is she back?
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:12 #30800Senior Member

Posts: 351MeiMei? That's mandarin for younger sister, which is also a way to refer to pussy in Chinese. Would expect good luck there.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:31 #30799Senior Member

Posts: 343Sounds like Angela
I had a similar experience and she said her name was Angela. Very pretty face, petite, small Bs, slim and long hair. She looks very young so I was afraid she was just the front desk. I was pleasantly surprised when she came in the room for the massage. The funny thing is that I didn't even have my pants off yet and she knocked, came in and waited for me to finish disrobing. Mostly sensual massaging until the flip. Nice technique and kept whispering in my ear. Be careful though, she might say yes if you propose. (:
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:01 #30798Senior Member

Posts: 72Pearl foot spa (Buford)
Is this place still a sure thing? Read a review that said if they don't remember you before the bust then extras arent so automatic. Don't mind them being older women if they're average in looks. . Thinking about trying it out. . Any info is welcome.
-
08-03-18 08:32 #30797Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which one? The fat or the skinny woman?
Originally Posted by SomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 07:26 #30796Senior Member

Posts: 58Skanks
No. He was right to call them old skanks. LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 00:05 #30795Banned Member

Posts: 1610You must understand, Nite is very particular, exacting, and discriminating in his assessment of attractiveness. The rest of us are mere pedestrians as far as talent comparison is concerned in this unsavory realm.
Originally Posted by SomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 23:59 #30794Senior Member

Posts: 58Old skanks
Old skanks or not. One of them gave me the best BBBJ that I've had in a while.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 21:49 #30793Senior Member

Posts: 305Royal Massage
I visited Royal yesterday. I believe I have the correct name. It is the AMP right beside the car rental on Jimmy Carter.
I drew May. She was very friendly & cute. Massage was very good. She uses her forearms quite a bit and it felt great.
Nothing more than OTC & light UTC with standard finish. Nothing earthshaking here just good standard time with May.
I did see other attendant as I walked out. She was younger and cuter. Maybe more is available. Others can chime in.
-
08-02-18 21:44 #30792Senior Member

Posts: 305Airport
What is the recommended AMP nearest the airport?
-
08-02-18 20:59 #30791Senior Member

Posts: 447You might do better then DIY.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





