Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1164

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    That's hard to believe every link from this forum is a girl who has blocked me though.
    Although it may be a slight hassle, you may want to create a new profile if you aren't premium. I've done this twice and had pretty solid success. Revisiting conversations fresh that may have fizzled out.

  2. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I was with her twice and she was fine at 300. She will jump in right after the first meet and would like someone who just like to fuck.

    She keeps changing her profile every now and then. This is the 2nd change. Good one if you like a slightly big girl. Everything covered including BJ.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30606...9-3b54984160d8

    I think she is looking again. Looks fine and gets down to business right away. 250. I was with her thrice. I dropped as she was not providing the full experience. No BJ. Also had some concern with the smell her pu*.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67dd7...4-9cc3328168a4
    The bottom SA profile said ave. Body type, is that ave fat or ave ave, I always concerns about face pic only, usually girls that have great body will show it off, girls with fat body will only have face pic.

  3. #1162

    Old profiles

    I was with her twice and she was fine at 300. She will jump in right after the first meet and would like someone who just like to fuck.

    She keeps changing her profile every now and then. This is the 2nd change. Good one if you like a slightly big girl. Everything covered including BJ.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30606...9-3b54984160d8

    I think she is looking again. Looks fine and gets down to business right away. 250. I was with her thrice. I dropped as she was not providing the full experience. No BJ. Also had some concern with the smell her pu*.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67dd7...4-9cc3328168a4

  4. #1161

    Yikes

    Thanks for the info on the 2nd one fellas. She def has the stink of crazy on her. Tho sadly that does mean she must be crazy in bed and now I kinda want to fuck her more. Thanks again.

  5. #1160

    2nd one

    The second one is weird and sent me some pictures which looks decent. I actually went to her place and she was paranoid and she looks older than the picture she sent me. I went into her place then all of a sudden she tells me it's not what she expected and apologized. I left feeling I dodge a bullet.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]

  6. #1159

    Maybe the girl blocked certain people

    That's hard to believe every link from this forum is a girl who has blocked me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Think you can block by age, income, location etc so maybe they don't want to be contacted by someone that fits your profile. I don't currently have premium but I very rarely can't see a profile. Only happens when someone gets a bad review or too glowing of a review and they want to close their profile.

  7. #1158

    Maybe the girl blocked certain people

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    At least I know not to bother to try premium then.
    Think you can block by age, income, location etc so maybe they don't want to be contacted by someone that fits your profile. I don't currently have premium but I very rarely can't see a profile. Only happens when someone gets a bad review or too glowing of a review and they want to close their profile.

  8. #1157

    SA Issue

    At least I know not to bother to try premium then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon8623  [View Original Post]
    I have the exact same problem. I upgraded to premium membership and that didn't work. I also see a very small amount of matches, even if I keep all filters open.

  9. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    I believe your second one caused a public scene with another monger. They agreed on a set expectation and then she went ballistic after he left demanding more. Chased down the street and forced to go into an atm to get more.
    That was me. Craziest woman I've ever met- avoid at all costs.

  10. #1155

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to this one for a little while. Seems to be friendly enough, but can get a little bitchy at times if you say the wrong thing. Then caught her in a lie and the claws came out. Also had come out at 600 per meet and was trying to work her down to a more reasonable number, but she just wasn't having it. The pics she sends don't seem anywhere near as attractive in some of them and may be from different time periods over the last few years as you can see changes to the body. For someone who claims she is an aerobics instructor and dancer (not stripper) she should have a better body than her pics would indicate. With the high ask, the not so attractive photos, and the bitchiness, I moved on.
    I enjoyed my time with her. I think she was a bit drunk, but whatever. Pics actually are very representative. Great Head Game. Just be very clear about what you are willing to give before hand.

  11. #1154

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    I believe your second one caused a public scene with another monger. They agreed on a set expectation and then she went ballistic after he left demanding more. Chased down the street and forced to go into an atm to get more.
    Oh my god, this must had been horrible.

  12. #1153

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    I believe your second one caused a public scene with another monger. They agreed on a set expectation and then she went ballistic after he left demanding more. Chased down the street and forced to go into an atm to get more.

  13. #1152

    Taylorg1435

    Spoke to this one for a little while. Seems to be friendly enough, but can get a little bitchy at times if you say the wrong thing. Then caught her in a lie and the claws came out. Also had come out at 600 per meet and was trying to work her down to a more reasonable number, but she just wasn't having it. The pics she sends don't seem anywhere near as attractive in some of them and may be from different time periods over the last few years as you can see changes to the body. For someone who claims she is an aerobics instructor and dancer (not stripper) she should have a better body than her pics would indicate. With the high ask, the not so attractive photos, and the bitchiness, I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]

  14. #1151

    Age

    Given the fact that her age shows 18, she has been on the board for almost a year and a half, her description claims that she is 18 almost 19, how hot her pics look, and the fact that nobody has talked about her, it's possible that she is TGTBT or a fraud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingforamonth  [View Original Post]
    This one just has to have been discussed since she's been a member for over a year and smokin hot but I swear I couldn't find anything on the board. Apologies if this has been covered already but anyone with any info / luck on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3922d...b-16d776c8c475

  15. #1150

    taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    She has been covered a few times. She randomly texted me 6 months after we talked for a few days. I found her social media and all that, so she is real, but as as someone pointed out, can get a bit crazy. Most on SA above 30 are an avoid for me, but she used her "yoga" thing to properly entice herself a bit more. In any event, she kept my number to "dial for dollars me" as I am sure she did many other guys. I just ignored.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape