Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,721 to 27,735 of 44264
-
08-03-18 00:35 #16544Regular Member

Posts: 9Honey again
Recently stopped by honey. What I really enjoy about the place is that all the girls are super friendly and nice, and they give you the full half hour even if I am a bit more sensitive than the average guy.
Unfortunately, I didn't quite get that with Zoey today. I understand I was probably her last appointment for the day, but my experience with her was pretty mediocre compared to previous times. Very little to no tease on the nuru (which was basically her massaging me) with her hands. Flipped over pretty quick and she seemed pretty whatever about things. She also forgot to wipe my back off. All in all, it wasn't as personal as it usually has been for me. I will be sticking to my favorites; hopefully, this'll save you guys some time too.
-
08-02-18 23:38 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 136Emerald Honey.
Went over to Honey Tuesday evening and I tried to park my rig at Home Depot down the street because it isn't even fitting in the park lot at Honey. The OC Fair parking has everything jacked up in the area. The streets surrounding Honey are all "resident only" parking and when I stopped in at the HD down the block. Security was biking over to kick me out before I even got out of the cab. I went to Emerald in North OC and had Angie. Newbie MILF with a great attitude, firm knockers and a great handshake. Fairly good looking but the massage was lackluster at best. .6 for an hour and. 6 tip. A bit short on the hour, but since the massage was so-so, - it wasn't much of a a loss.
-
08-02-18 22:33 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 348I went to BB once, had an older viet lady with a nice body and large shoulder tattoo. But they were suspicious of me. I didn't even get a handy LOL.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 22:24 #16541

Posts: 681Some of the hottest girls that I have ever had were at BB down the street. Never found anything to rave about at Petite, except maybe the great parking
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:54 #16540

Posts: 681Wouldn't know since I don't ever ask.
Originally Posted by Morkun
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:47 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 183So they don't offer FS here?
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:01 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 201Stanton Yoshinoya
Hey guys visited this spot that I kinda wrote off awhile back because the service and talent changed and was kind of lackluster. I was in the area and thought I'd give them another shot. Walked in and told the MMS I wanted an hour. I forget if it was. 40 or. 50. Led to a room and in comes in a Chinese woman that was maybe late 30's but probably early 40's. Starts off with a pretty good massage and starts telling me about pressure points and relaxation and worked on some trouble spots she felt in my back and shoulders. Felt pretty good, then without any guidance she starts the tease and on the flip gives a pretty great HJ with lots of ball and taint rubbing. Finished up and tipped her a. 40 She tells me that this place is new owners that are Chinese and the previous owners were Vietnamese. She works Wed and Thurs here only and works at some other location in Garden Grove near an Asian supermarket that has younger gals if I wanted to try them out. She was trying to explain to me where it was but it was kind of confusing. I'll have to research it a bit. Anyways her name is Lisa and the massage was really enjoyable and she had a great personality.
-Woodyee.
-
08-02-18 15:44 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 291Went back to Honey yesterday
Saw Tessa walking out. She looks like Emma Roberts, Julia Roberts niece. So she's a cutie, maybe early 20's.
Saw Tee walking out, and she's your typical vietnamese spinner girl, maybe mid to late twenties, possibly early thirties.
My appointment was with Sara and she's a solid 8/10. Definitely very beautiful and rock hard body.
-
08-02-18 13:22 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 189Scroll down
All you seek is in here, just have to put in the work and contribute some reviews of your experience. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Aytast
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 02:09 #16535Regular Member

Posts: 2Guys,
Can anyone recommend FS parlor in OC area and the estimated damage. Thanks in advance.
-
08-02-18 01:07 #16534Regular Member

Posts: 18You're the man howdy. Follow'd that to a T and had a great time.
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 23:58 #16533Banned Member

Posts: 220Confirmed
Same here.
Originally Posted by JoeJoeDag
[View Original Post]
She is very cute but those bolt ins turned me off, sad.
One is lopped sided and they are hard as rocks, nice and round but way to hard.
Added bonus is that she speaks Engrish perfectly. She is Vietnamese, but born here and was raised speaking Engrish, so no Asian accent.
I was thrown for a loop when I could actually talk to her without Google Translate.
-
07-31-18 22:18 #16532

Posts: 681Golden Sunrise
Originally Posted by BigFish999
[View Original Post]
Sakura
-
07-31-18 16:07 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 139Costa Mesa
I just want to see what is avail around my area in CM, I have a tight schedule and hate being stuck in the 405.
1-Honey.
2-440 places.
3-Harmo. 7-11 SA golf.
What else? Thanks for the intel.
-
07-31-18 14:08 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 142Tried calling this weekend and again no answer. It's a bit of a drive for me to just check but has anyone been to O or V since Wednesday last week? I'm wondering if they're back open or closed for good. Would be so sad.
Originally Posted by MobyDirk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





