Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,751 to 27,765 of 44223
-
07-30-18 10:03 #16473Regular Member

Posts: 9Russian services offered?
Hi. Just wondering if there are any great titjob recommendations in OC? I'll be passing through and would love to monger a bit while on the road.
Natural is best. Love 'them DD's.
-
07-30-18 09:24 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 47999
Went there last week. Cute hottie took one look at me and said they only do facials, went to Le Palace as backup, oh well.
-
07-30-18 03:53 #16471Regular Member

Posts: 6Ivy at Sassy Massage
Does anyone know if she is still there? She's not much of a looker but one of the better massages and HE experiences I've ever had.
-
07-30-18 00:03 #16470

Posts: 681Yup. Been there twice to see the same girl. Two thumbs up.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 22:44 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 291New Nuru Guru / Lucky Day Spa
So only one of us has gone to the new NuruGuru? I'm tempted to go and check it out to see if the caliber of girls are the same as they were before but I love Honey so much. Anyone else give the new Lucky Day Spa a try?
-
07-29-18 16:21 #16468

Posts: 681Plenty of good places in Stanton. Do some searching here and you'll find gold.
Originally Posted by DolfString111
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 15:08 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 73Petite
I went for the first time a week ago. I got Anna, she was taller than most - 5'7" in heels. She asked if I had been there before. I said it had been a long time. After 1 minute she asked if I was there to have a good time. I said of course. SHe asked if I wanted everything and I said of course! She said it was nice that I smelled good. Makes her job easier. I didn't notice at first, but she had one bolt on and one deflate or not done. Kinda strange. Way off balance. She was fun - 69, DATY, Mish, doggie. Just like HowdyDoody says 140 out the door.
Originally Posted by DolfString111
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 14:46 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 59Petite in Stanton.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 04:08 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 172What location?
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 20:40 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 348Jenny on Friday, sat. Hot young viet girl with smoking body. Other girls just OK. Sone girls will see you outside of parlor.
-
07-28-18 18:18 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 84Petite Stanton. How are the girls there?
So how are the girls there? Anyone you would recommend by name?
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 12:43 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 348Yeah, a hint for a shitty place you shouldn't come back to. There are lots of places that are 100% fuck rate provided you know what you're doing.
Originally Posted by SuaveToro
[View Original Post]
Go to Petite in Stanton. One of my fav.
Go in.
Say you've been there before.
Get Fully undressed.
Lay face up, not down.
Girl comes in.
Say you been here before and you want everything.
140 smacks.
Get laid guaranteed.
-
07-28-18 11:15 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 605Fs oc
Could you guys tell me good FS MP's in OC.
I m currently having fun with the LA and COI strip clubs, I ll post great reviews here. I wanted to check out MPs again.
That Russian at passion was something, if only she allowed Dfk. I would have camped there.
Why are you guys paying 150 for HJ. Where you can get FS for Same price at COI strip clubs.
Anyways, Let me know About any FS Mp's In OC.
-
07-27-18 22:12 #16460Regular Member

Posts: 4Out of town
I'm from out of town. I hit are today around 6 and nothing happened but a massage. She kept asking me if I was ok. Is that a hint? Newbie.
-
07-27-18 20:35 #16459Banned Member

Posts: 37Sophia at HS.
Anyone ever get a massage from Sophia at Honey? I'm just curious. I know it's the real photos, but that photo has me curious. Please feel free to PM.
(Reason for asking: time and money is limited, and I've heard great things about a few others, so just wondering who to try next / in what order).
Thanks in advance.













Reply With Quote




