Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #313

    Angellis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    I second your frustration. Cameron is worth seeing though. She was definetly a lot of fun. We tried GREEK, but no lube no fun.
    Thanks. I will do so. Tried Iris the other day. Utterly uninspiring. I do not expect to have engaging repartee with everyone in this hobby, but it was painful speaking with her. More uninspiring was her performance. Phony from start to finish.

  2. #312

    Say it ain't so

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Cute and fun, but a bit chubby. I saw her independent for a quick 100. Definitely not worth 300 plus with EEC.
    She's chubby?

    Are her pics that old then?

  3. #311

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    Cute and fun, but a bit chubby. I saw her independent for a quick 100. Definitely not worth 300 plus with EEC.

  4. #310

    Prebooking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Also, I'm not sure if others have mentioned, but MCE discontinued their promotion for reviews.
    I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.

  5. #309

    Mce

    Also, I'm not sure if others have mentioned, but MCE discontinued their promotion for reviews.

  6. #308

    Pure classy models

    Have any of you used this agency?

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I used Angelli's for years. Some of their original girls were spectacular (Alana, Alaina, Anastasia). There's little doubt that their talent pool is not as deep as it used to be (or at least not as consistent). I recently saw Samantha (a new girl for them) and she was stunning and pleasing (although seconds were not available), and Lia was nice as well (but a bit business like). Other recent forays have been less than spectacular (Aiden, Cindy, Akita) both in looks and performance. I get updates every day from them on Telegram, which is great, but I have been a bit gun shy of late because of recent subpar performance and the chatter on here about the EEC merger. So, has anyone seen Iris, Cameron or Magnolia from Angelli (if they're EEC girls, I have no clue as to their EEC name).
    I second your frustration. Cameron is worth seeing though. She was definetly a lot of fun. We tried GREEK, but no lube no fun.

  8. #306

    Autumn.

    I recently saw Autumn and can testify that everything said about her is true. She has an amazing body, something to die for. Nice perky boobs and not a bit of fat on her. She is little on pricey side but totally worth it.

  9. #305

    Blair and Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    You are right on. She's not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan but she has a sexuality that's more "real" than Kyie and Megan who, IMHO, are performance artists. Autumn makes all her customers feel like "boyfriends" and for me that's a major plus. Also, she has a firm, tight body that puts Megan to shame and way better than Kylie's. The only hoofer at MCE that's better looking overall is Summer, but unfortunately she's not into GFE and way overpriced for what she brings to the party.
    Today saw those two for an appointment together. Was like being with sasha gray and tori black. What a time. I think I am sticking to these two for now. Autumn knows what he is doing so totally amazing. Blair is trying to keep up as she is so new so that was amazing.

  10. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    This may just be post coital bliss, but does anyone else think Autumn looks like a young Tori Black? It's been bugging me ever since the session ended on who she reminded me of, but I think I finally figured it out. (I know I may come across as an agency schill, but we clicked really well). Feel free to PM for details, but other reviews on her here are very accurate. Not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan, but damn, the chemistry was amazing.
    You are right on. She's not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan but she has a sexuality that's more "real" than Kyie and Megan who, IMHO, are performance artists. Autumn makes all her customers feel like "boyfriends" and for me that's a major plus. Also, she has a firm, tight body that puts Megan to shame and way better than Kylie's. The only hoofer at MCE that's better looking overall is Summer, but unfortunately she's not into GFE and way overpriced for what she brings to the party.

  11. #303

    Melanie from EEC

    Anyone seen her?

  12. #302

    Summer MCE

    Just saw summer at MCE and other reports were spot on. She was a solid 10 and not a Backpage 10, but legit 10. Bbj and multiple shots on goal from any position I felt like. She's super laid back, friendly. Others have said she's not GFE, I'm not sure as that's not my thing so I wasn't trying to kiss.

  13. #301

    Autumn MCE

    This may just be post coital bliss, but does anyone else think Autumn looks like a young Tori Black? It's been bugging me ever since the session ended on who she reminded me of, but I think I finally figured it out. (I know I may come across as an agency schill, but we clicked really well). Feel free to PM for details, but other reviews on her here are very accurate. Not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan, but damn, the chemistry was amazing.

  14. #300
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #299

    Just hunt for a SB

    With all the lackluster reviews on girls from EEC, MCE, and Angeli just go on a sugar baby website and take a gamble. For the most part it's going to be great. And don't forget those girls on SA are not pros. Money worth spent if BCD happens and they girl does everything you want, well almost everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape