Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 8273
-
08-10-18 07:57 #1283Banned Member

Posts: 1610Sweet Hut ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
Nothing to see here Mimber so just move along. Unless, of course, you would like to exert a little effort and go through the threads to enlighten yourself. It might just do a noob like you some good because you learn a lot that way. Just a suggestion.
Originally Posted by PinkMimber
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 23:55 #1282Banned Member

Posts: 1610Ok, enough of this shit!
Ok Tozuka, I will go over there sometime this weekend and see if you know what you are talking about. Even the guy who wrote the review acknowledged to me yesterday that it is a different Michelle that he saw and not the one the we all are familiar with. I know Michelle very, very well and I will know right away if it is her or not. And, by the way, when all of this shit was going down in May and June of 2017 where were you to enlighten us with all of this breathless information? Sheer stupid coincidence, huh? You had better be right. If you are then I will acknowledge it. If you aren't then I will let you know about that too. I checked out your posts and this is the only one that has anything to do with an amp so how the hell do we know that you aren't starting your own bs rumors and playing some kind of little game? The answer is: we don't, but by Sunday afternoon if not before I guarantee you I will find out who is lying and bs-ing here. By the way, what the hell does TLDR mean? Spell it out man and forget the acronym bs.
Originally Posted by Tozuka281
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 22:58 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 143Michelle
Thanks for the clarification. So. How was your session?
Originally Posted by Tozuka281
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 12:20 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 306That is hilarious.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 11:40 #1279Retired Account

Posts: 995I've had one or two with court appointed jewelry
I'd only go all out just for those special girls LOL.
Originally Posted by MeTigger
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 10:24 #1278Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 43The Georgia Code defines entrapment as: "A person is not guilty of a crime if, by entrapment, his conduct is induced or solicited by a government officer or employee, or agent of either, for the purpose of obtaining evidence to be used in prosecuting the person for the commission of the crime. "
Originally Posted by Aliados
[View Original Post]
So when a cop encourages someone to commit a crime and arrests that person. The provider has no legal authority so I think the entrapment plea wouldn't work depending on the definition of an agent.
-
08-09-18 10:12 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 362WTF? A Purse for the ankle monitor?
Classy AND trashy. My kinda ladies for sure!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
Good one KS! That's an attaboy for you!
Tig.
-
08-09-18 06:15 #1276Retired Account

Posts: 995Fyi
Its a new line of accesories for that special girl with that special court provided ankle bracelet so she can look a little more inconspicuous, LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 20:43 #1275Banned Member

Posts: 13634What? Is the great Kingslayer22 asking advice on a fuck fetish or is this shoe girl of your current offerings? Either way, please post intel on how you find your gems.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 12:43 #1274Retired Account

Posts: 995Every had one of those girls?
So I'm sure all of you have had that special ATF that can't stay out of trouble, well thisnone for you my friend on that dinner and drinks outcall LOL.
-
08-02-18 14:03 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 330Bail, bail, bail
I completely agree with the "bail" policy. I've been in the game for 20 years and had zero robberies, zero arrests and just a handful of bad sessions.
I even park offsite, leave everything in car and stash keys somewhere before I get to the room.
Put your little head at bay until it's being sucked and don't be afraid to bail if ANYTHING seems weird.
Don't worry if you get blacklisted by that provider, just explain her what happened and if she won't budge, just let her go and move on to the next.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 12:11 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 130Entrapment?
Would using a provider be considered entrapment?
Originally Posted by VanguardBandit
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 20:47 #1271Banned Member

Posts: 13634Federal vs. State Laws
Although I'm not going to touch specifically on a recent topic, I find it odd that, although federal laws trumps many state laws, it doesn't in other cases such as medical marijuana. Not for or against medical marijuana or even recreational use, just that the feds haven't been able to stop some states from legalizing marijuana, yet they can win against state laws that deal perhaps with more of a "public safety" issue.
Agreed about weed but that's different. The line you can't cross federally and I would bet a shit load of money each state has this statute as well is in regards to commercial sex.
In any event the TOS is crystal clear.
A2
-
08-01-18 17:03 #1270Regular Member

Posts: 5From what I can gather, these busts are meant to cause great embarassment and financial ruin to the Johns and not the ladies. After all, these ladies have already sold their souls to the devil and an additional arrest isn't going to do much to them but on the other hand you!
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Admin2 great call!
-
08-01-18 13:16 #1269Administrator

Posts: 5245Recent action
Now perhaps you see why we allow no discussion of that issue. There's always the idiot who says "well the law in this state says X"
Federal law asshole. It's in the rules, absolutely no discussion of that topic. I don't even say what it is when I tell you to stop talking about it.
A2










Reply With Quote





