Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,006 to 37,020 of 41311
-
08-02-18 18:02 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 405Jewels is in Gainesville.
I swapped text messages with her and she is definitely in Gainesville and does outcall only.
Originally Posted by HenryC13
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:00 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 405Carmen.
I had the opportunity to spend some time with Carmen. She was in a run down motel on University. She was offering an afternoon special of a half hour for 90, so I took her up on that. Despite having a bit of a belly, she was a very attractive and extremely nice and lucid woman, says she is 31 years old, appears to be light skinned AA, but could me mixed, but she has a Caribbean vibe to her, hence I was quite surprised when she told me that she was born & raised right here in Jacksonville. Great set of D tits, the look of bolt ons, but the feel of all natural with great nipples. I could have played with those girls all day long. The negative part of the experience was that she doesn't suck dick, at least with me, she wouldn't, not even with a cover. However, she climbed on CG and it was fantastic, she was an active participant. We changed around to K-9 and looking at her tight ass was all I could take. She insisted on the donation being placed on the dresser, which I hate to do, but she didn't look at it or even go near it until we were all finished. A couple of minor issues that I had was that she was on her phone texting quite a bit during our session, but they all seem to do that and the other is that before my half hour was up, I was rushed out as she said, she had someone else due to arrive any minute. I wouldn't repeat, because of the lack of a BJ, but if that isn't an issue for you, I would highly recommend.
-
08-02-18 17:54 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 91Ads in both places
I spoke to her. She really didn't tell me where she was. Her "cousin" drives her, so I'm a bit reluctant to invite her over.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 16:48 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 63There's a lot of info on her. Just search "rain" in this thread and I think there's some on a couple of the other threads as well.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 16:41 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 144Any intel
-
08-02-18 14:03 #4301Regular Member

Posts: 2Jess never left. She does this thing every few months where she says she is leaving. She goes away for maybe a week and comes back. I have been seeing her for a long time. My only issue is she is high voluyand sets up appointments back to back to back. You literally tag out in the hallway.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 12:03 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 405St Augustine or Gainesville
Did she communicate to you that she is in St. Augustine? From her profile / ad, it states that she is in Gainesville. I don't know anything about her, but I can definitely say that I would be interested in meeting her.
Originally Posted by HenryC13
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 11:58 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 91Jewels in St Aug
Any info on this lady http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...m/434510268982 ?
-
08-01-18 20:09 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 805Speaking of which. Especially with all these common names or the now broken BP links etc. Can you guys start posting links to these girls? Haha.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Ariel, Diamond etc -all re-used names etc.
When you do a search you either get several different ones or broken links from many months ago.
It's hard to search who you guys are talking about.
Or at least reference where they're posting now and I can go search over there etc.
Muchos gracias.
-
08-01-18 19:43 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 554Which Ariel are you talking about? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 17:29 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 87No problems with Brittany at all
I just saw Brittany yesterday and everything was fine. I have seen her many times and she has been a consistent performer. No odor, no comms problems and no drama. As always, YMMV, but my MPH has always been high when I am driving Brittany.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 14:24 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 136Ariel and others
Well I haven't been on here much so imma catch you guys up on a few dreams of mine.
First dream was with Andi. Really no need to go into details within young lady since she is highly reviewed on here and I can definitely agree with all the hype. Very good skill and loves showing off those skills But the next young lady I'm confused on why she isn't talked about a lot.
Ariel: when I say she has definitely became my ATF. In my opinion this chick has the best BBBJ in town by far. I've tried just about everyone I've seen talked about on here. Which yes they were definitely good. But this little red head is amazing in all areas hands down and she definitely opens up once she get to know you. And she can take a pounding and loves it. Not sure why it's not much talk about her but just Incase someone was curious about her she is definitely a good choice. I don't like the hotel she is at but the many times I've seen her. There was no issues at all.
Diamond: Been seeing this young lady for awhile as well once again no need to get into details since she is also highly reviewed. Grade a skill and she knows it. I love that ass on this one. K9 is always a must with her.
I've seen a few more but it wasn't anything to write home about. But these 3 up top I definitely recommend. Happy hunting fellas Jax Kat out.
-
07-31-18 23:00 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 683Ashley
Answered this one about a week ago. Pics are during her prime. She is skin and bones last I saw her not long ago. Skin was actually sagging off of her. The candy use is very apparent.
Originally Posted by MakSmith5151
[View Original Post]
Grapp.
-
07-31-18 22:20 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 405Ashley
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/515551621005
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
She was reviewed earlier. I was texting with her a couple of days ago and she was staying at a hotel on Old St Augustine Rd in the Bartram Park Area. She wanted $80 for a QV and 140 for a half hour. I explained that I am sticking with a max of 60 for a QV and 100 for a half hour and her reply was that her "friend gets 100 for a QV. At that point, I figured you just can't try to reason with stupidity and based upon previous reviews, I felt her asking rate was overpriced, so I passed.
Originally Posted by MakSmith5151
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 22:10 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 405Brittany
I had seen Brittany when she was at the place on Wells Road. She had a slight odor then. Although, I found her to be very attractive and probably the sweetest of the gals out there, she just didn't do it for me. I had arranged for just a QV, but she just wasn't getting me off and in the futile attempt, we ran close to a half hour, so I gave her extra money, which she initially refused to accept. How many working girls turn away cash?
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






