Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4314

    Dallas girl.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-here_i4853071

    I texted her back and forth this afternoon. She said she was saying stay in the university and beach area. I convinced her to send me a picture and it didn't match what was in the ad at all. I decided to not meet up with her.

  2. #4313

    Carter

    I had the chance to go see her off shindler in a trailer I've been to and seen other girls at, first glance was not bad but when we got down to business it was a whole different story.

    Scabbed legs covered with thigh high stockings, kind of loopy in head not making sense I stayed like an idiot, no emotion in her BBBJ skills or even a slight change of face when being fucked.

    YMMV but I won't return.

    40 qv.

  3. #4312
    Her name is rain. Lots of reviews about her. Just search around.

  4. #4311

    Jewels is in Gainesville.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryC13  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her. She really didn't tell me where she was. Her "cousin" drives her, so I'm a bit reluctant to invite her over.
    I swapped text messages with her and she is definitely in Gainesville and does outcall only.

  5. #4310

    Carmen.

    I had the opportunity to spend some time with Carmen. She was in a run down motel on University. She was offering an afternoon special of a half hour for 90, so I took her up on that. Despite having a bit of a belly, she was a very attractive and extremely nice and lucid woman, says she is 31 years old, appears to be light skinned AA, but could me mixed, but she has a Caribbean vibe to her, hence I was quite surprised when she told me that she was born & raised right here in Jacksonville. Great set of D tits, the look of bolt ons, but the feel of all natural with great nipples. I could have played with those girls all day long. The negative part of the experience was that she doesn't suck dick, at least with me, she wouldn't, not even with a cover. However, she climbed on CG and it was fantastic, she was an active participant. We changed around to K-9 and looking at her tight ass was all I could take. She insisted on the donation being placed on the dresser, which I hate to do, but she didn't look at it or even go near it until we were all finished. A couple of minor issues that I had was that she was on her phone texting quite a bit during our session, but they all seem to do that and the other is that before my half hour was up, I was rushed out as she said, she had someone else due to arrive any minute. I wouldn't repeat, because of the lack of a BJ, but if that isn't an issue for you, I would highly recommend.

  6. #4309

    Ads in both places

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    Did she communicate to you that she is in St. Augustine? From her profile / ad, it states that she is in Gainesville. I don't know anything about her, but I can definitely say that I would be interested in meeting her.
    I spoke to her. She really didn't tell me where she was. Her "cousin" drives her, so I'm a bit reluctant to invite her over.

  7. #4308
    There's a lot of info on her. Just search "rain" in this thread and I think there's some on a couple of the other threads as well.

  8. #4307

  9. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time so thought I would report on my escapades last few months.

    It all started with head doctor Jess as I wanted to experience these mouth skills everyone been raving about. Met her at a pretty decent hotel off Gate Pkwy. Room was clean and smelled nice. She is very friendly and you can definitely tell she loves what she does. She spared no time and straight went deep throat on the little guy. OMG the reviews are spot on. Let her go for a while before I had to throw on the bed and finish in my fav which is k9. Damage was 60 for QV. Couldn't get that head game out of my mind so frequented twice a week for next 3 weeks for a qv. She does allow raw FS if you meet certain criteria. I knew she was getting out and she told me why. Don't know if she is still around but if she is get it in while you can.

    On to Andi. Per reports on here she was the next on the list. Reached out to her and txt back immediately. Set an appt for a few days later during lunch. Great in call location in private neighborhood. Place is very clean. She loves to talk and is very sweet. Started with the BBBJ and it didn't disappoint. She takes direction very well. After some BBBJ and some Daty making her quiver it was onto K9 for the big finish and back to work. Was 100 HH.

    Finally the one that everyone is raving about. Diamond. I was feeling frisky during lunch a few weeks ago and txt Andi but wasnt available. Decided to give Diamond a shot not expecting much as reports are she is hard to get ahold of. She txt back right away saying she was with family for the week but would be around in a few days. Few days later reached out and set a time for later that day. As other reports say you do have to walk by the pool area so if you are worried about that you may not want to visit. However this particular day was raining and no issues. Her mouth skills are the best I have ever experienced. I had to have her stop multiple times or it would have been a 5 min visit. After some head game I flipped her over and buried my head in that clean shaven pussy. Tasted so good and after about 5 min she was screaming and shaking. Just how I like it. I didn't even have time to sit up before her mouth was around my cock. I let her go for a bit but had to bend her over. I pounded her as hard as I can and the sounds she was making I knew she liked it. That ass is amazing. For those who have not partaken in Diamond I highly recommend. She is a sweet girl and won't dissapoint.
    Jess never left. She does this thing every few months where she says she is leaving. She goes away for maybe a week and comes back. I have been seeing her for a long time. My only issue is she is high voluyand sets up appointments back to back to back. You literally tag out in the hallway.

  10. #4305

    St Augustine or Gainesville

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryC13  [View Original Post]
    Did she communicate to you that she is in St. Augustine? From her profile / ad, it states that she is in Gainesville. I don't know anything about her, but I can definitely say that I would be interested in meeting her.

  11. #4304

    Jewels in St Aug


  12. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Which Ariel are you talking about? Do you have a link?
    Speaking of which. Especially with all these common names or the now broken BP links etc. Can you guys start posting links to these girls? Haha.

    Ariel, Diamond etc -all re-used names etc.

    When you do a search you either get several different ones or broken links from many months ago.

    It's hard to search who you guys are talking about.

    Or at least reference where they're posting now and I can go search over there etc.

    Muchos gracias.

  13. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxKatLuver45  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't been on here much so imma catch you guys up on a few dreams of mine.

    First dream was with Andi. Really no need to go into details within young lady since she is highly reviewed on here and I can definitely agree with all the hype. Very good skill and loves showing off those skills But the next young lady I'm confused on why she isn't talked about a lot.

    Ariel: when I say she has definitely became my ATF. In my opinion this chick has the best BBBJ in town by far. I've tried just about everyone I've seen talked about on here. Which yes they were definitely good. But this little red head is amazing in all areas hands down and she definitely opens up once she get to know you. And she can take a pounding and loves it. Not sure why it's not much talk about her but just Incase someone was curious about her she is definitely a good choice. I don't like the hotel she is at but the many times I've seen her. There was no issues at all.

    Diamond: Been seeing this young lady for awhile as well once again no need to get into details since she is also highly reviewed. Grade a skill and she knows it. I love that ass on this one. K9 is always a must with her.

    I've seen a few more but it wasn't anything to write home about. But these 3 up top I definitely recommend. Happy hunting fellas Jax Kat out.
    Which Ariel are you talking about? Do you have a link?

  14. #4301

    No problems with Brittany at all

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Brittany when she was at the place on Wells Road. She had a slight odor then. Although, I found her to be very attractive and probably the sweetest of the gals out there, she just didn't do it for me. I had arranged for just a QV, but she just wasn't getting me off and in the futile attempt, we ran close to a half hour, so I gave her extra money, which she initially refused to accept. How many working girls turn away cash?
    I just saw Brittany yesterday and everything was fine. I have seen her many times and she has been a consistent performer. No odor, no comms problems and no drama. As always, YMMV, but my MPH has always been high when I am driving Brittany.

  15. #4300

    Ariel and others

    Well I haven't been on here much so imma catch you guys up on a few dreams of mine.

    First dream was with Andi. Really no need to go into details within young lady since she is highly reviewed on here and I can definitely agree with all the hype. Very good skill and loves showing off those skills But the next young lady I'm confused on why she isn't talked about a lot.

    Ariel: when I say she has definitely became my ATF. In my opinion this chick has the best BBBJ in town by far. I've tried just about everyone I've seen talked about on here. Which yes they were definitely good. But this little red head is amazing in all areas hands down and she definitely opens up once she get to know you. And she can take a pounding and loves it. Not sure why it's not much talk about her but just Incase someone was curious about her she is definitely a good choice. I don't like the hotel she is at but the many times I've seen her. There was no issues at all.

    Diamond: Been seeing this young lady for awhile as well once again no need to get into details since she is also highly reviewed. Grade a skill and she knows it. I love that ass on this one. K9 is always a must with her.

    I've seen a few more but it wasn't anything to write home about. But these 3 up top I definitely recommend. Happy hunting fellas Jax Kat out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape