Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 608 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 9115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5710

    Warning texts from Po-Po? Or worse?

    I got a text from an unknown number that had an image ("Solicitation is a crime. Someone from Po-Po will review this and contact you if needed") and a link ("buyer-beware.net" Wording of the message was similar to the the messages bots send to sting Johns (I believe this was discussed in a thread a few months ago).

    Has anyone received this kind of a message before? And were they followed-up by the Po-Po after such a text?

  2. #5709

    West suburbs girl is back up

    I gave number out to a young -barely legal LOL- white girl west suburbs last week. She can be flaky and turn her number off. But she's on now. Don't have time to trace back friends I shared with. Anyone that didn't get through, contact her now and get it while its good. She's a nice girl, fun.

  3. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Friend asked me to post. Girl looking for a couple guys. North suburbs or north side of city. Nice body, good skills. Looking for tmro saturday morning or during the day. Known friends PM me.
    Inbox is full. Can you please pm me info? Thank you.

  4. #5707

    20 yo tight body white girl looking for friends

    Friend asked me to post. Girl looking for a couple guys. North suburbs or north side of city. Nice body, good skills. Looking for tmro saturday morning or during the day. Known friends PM me.

  5. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Seldon69  [View Original Post]
    Cap'and'Kirk used to run the best freakfests. My white 22 year old self would have a really good time. Anyone know of anything close?
    Sooo true! Freakfests were the best!

  6. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by BartekPiwo  [View Original Post]
    Hello Stan, I am not sure of an "open house" in this area anymore. I have however seen a shift of what you were saying from Yahoo groups to more of the social media outlets. With the emphasis of getting invites to a private party and registering for an event.
    Cap'and'Kirk used to run the best freakfests. My white 22 year old self would have a really good time. Anyone know of anything close?

  7. #5704

    GB Open House

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Back about 10-15 years ago there was a healthy gangbang, cum-and-go and "open house" scene with ladies available for parties or even all day sex, show up anytime and do your thing with many willing women. After being out of the scene for so many years I'm curious if these events are still out there and that they have moved from the old Yahoo Groups to Facebook and Instagram.

    I'd be curious as to the thoughts of old partygoers and if they are still going on today.
    Hello Stan, I am not sure of an "open house" in this area anymore. I have however seen a shift of what you were saying from Yahoo groups to more of the social media outlets. With the emphasis of getting invites to a private party and registering for an event.

  8. #5703

    2000's

    Back about 10-15 years ago there was a healthy gangbang, cum-and-go and "open house" scene with ladies available for parties or even all day sex, show up anytime and do your thing with many willing women. After being out of the scene for so many years I'm curious if these events are still out there and that they have moved from the old Yahoo Groups to Facebook and Instagram.

    I'd be curious as to the thoughts of old partygoers and if they are still going on today.

  9. #5702

    Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Charlie. I text her today and we set up an appointment for later in the week.

    PP.
    Thank you for sending me your email so I can give you her number, PP. And thank you for being serious in setting up an appt. One guy visited her today and had good feedback. Another guy scheduled for Thursday.

    A couple of updates:

    1) she is moving to her new place in Oak Brook tomorrow. It's not La Grange anymore.

    2) I am definitely having message problem, so let me repeat this again. Please send me your EMAIL or TEXT number. I can't help you guys if you can't follow instruction or won't provide your contact.

  10. #5701

    Massage girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I got 5 messages since I posted this. Only one of you gave me your contact. JesusLovesMe, I sent you an email. I replied to everyone else here and if you don't have message from me, then there is definitely something wrong with the message here. I can't help you guys if there is something wrong with message and you won't give me your contact info. Please message me again with either your email or text number.

    LatinPoker, I sent 2 messages to you today. I replied to your message and I also sent a new message. If you didn't get them, please message me and give me your email or text number.
    Thanks for the info Charlie. I text her today and we set up an appointment for later in the week.

    PP.

  11. #5700

    Please read the message

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Something is wrong with the message system. I definitely replied to you and ChezBone who sent me a message just now too.

    Please message me your monger email or monger text line and I will reply outside of this site.
    Guys, I got 5 messages since I posted this. Only one of you gave me your contact. JesusLovesMe, I sent you an email. I replied to everyone else here and if you don't have message from me, then there is definitely something wrong with the message here. I can't help you guys if there is something wrong with message and you won't give me your contact info. Please message me again with either your email or text number.

    LatinPoker, I sent 2 messages to you today. I replied to your message and I also sent a new message. If you didn't get them, please message me and give me your email or text number.

  12. #5699

    MMFF or GB this week

    Due to a hiccup, tonight's MMFF has turned into a solo mission. About to kick off. But I'll try to set up a MMFF or GB this week. Early 20's girls down to have fun with some fellas. North side or downtown. Friends PM me.

  13. #5698

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Look for Nicha google her she's on multiple sites. She's independent and will let you do anything GFE pse experience including greek. She not thin if that is what your looking for.
    She did return my text fairly quickly. She asked for verification from one of the services. I told her that I do not belong to any of them. She then asked for a copy of my drivers license and a copy of a current pay stub from my employer. No provider will ever get any of that info from me. There are plenty of other girls available.

  14. #5697

    Last minute MMFF tonight

    Two cute girls, early 20's down for some fun tonight. North side of the city. Great deal I fell ass first into. PM, known friends preferred, or super seniors.

  15. #5696

    Please send me your email or text

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    I have not gotten a reply.
    Something is wrong with the message system. I definitely replied to you and ChezBone who sent me a message just now too.

    Please message me your monger email or monger text line and I will reply outside of this site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape