Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 243 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see anyplace else specific to this topic. Thank you for your assistance. Figured guys Fucking escorts "might" have a recommendation.
    Maybe if you opened your fucking eyes and RTFF you would have seen the forum titled "Viagra & other Performance Enhancements."

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...e-Enhancements

    Sure guys fucking escorts might have a recommendation for you, but so would guys fucking strippers, streetwalkers, massage girls, UTR, chicks, etc. So maybe it would of fit better in the fucking General Reports thread or haven't you seen that either?

    When you post about ED pills in an escort thread or burn phones in the streetwalker thread you're hijacking the thread (taking it off topic).

    https://www.google.com/search?q=hija...nt=firefox-b-1

    As you can see a few other dipshits that don't know how to port a post replied to your post taking that thread even more off topic. Sure I maybe an asshole because I didn't say pretty please but tell me I'm wrong.

  2. #1560

    That's for your. 02 ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Why in the fuck would you post this in the Escort Reports thread.
    Didn't see anyplace else specific to this topic. Thank you for your assistance. Figured guys Fucking escorts "might" have a recommendation.

  3. #1559

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    A) I didn't post any prices, I posted a tongue in cheek comment.

    B) Why would I care to do what you're telling me when you're intent on acting like a twat? Am I going to lose internet points?

    C) I posted a length post a year or so back on how to get chicks on CL without paying a dime. Maybe not the hottest but some guys are on a budget. I'm taking a guess that post has more substance and actionable advice in it than all of your 70 posts combined.

    D) Have a great Thursday.
    I'm dead. Frickin hilarious.

  4. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to post a few links to some of these women that you're getting for that price.
    A) I didn't post any prices, I posted a tongue in cheek comment.

    B) Why would I care to do what you're telling me when you're intent on acting like a twat? Am I going to lose internet points?

    C) I posted a length post a year or so back on how to get chicks on CL without paying a dime. Maybe not the hottest but some guys are on a budget. I'm taking a guess that post has more substance and actionable advice in it than all of your 70 posts combined.

    D) Have a great Thursday.

  5. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Frenchie. Light skin black girl with short curly hair. Leather pants nice bust and backside for skinny girl.

    Had a dream I seen her just a block down across the street from little Caesar's.

    In my dream I was with a cousin she quoted 40 per show but settled for 60 for both. BBBJ w / spill great direction and vocals. Even asked both if we liked the show after. Really cute. No digits but said she will be there same area.

    Can't miss the curls.
    Please stop with the dream BS, it's just dumb.

  6. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyrobby123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/6583016.htm?cat=1

    Anyone had any experience with this service? Keep seeing listings for these gorgeous Latina women popping up all over.
    Unless that $350 an hour is pesos these cheap fucks around here aren't seeing her.

  7. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    I consider myself a "high-value" motherfucker.
    Would you care to post a few links to some of these women that you're getting for that price.

  8. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    This is controversial to say the least. Let's put it in perspective. This is IMO of course.

    SW. BJ $20 FS $40 tip if above and beyond standard to you.

    Avg looking incall QS 15 min $45-$50 30 min $75-100 1 hr $150 again tip if you feel it was above your standard.

    Hot pornstar looking woman add $50 to the above.

    Then there's the 1 hottie that you could never get in school or workplace. That's when the little head dictates the price. LOL.

    Also if you can't get msog within your time slot, it should be included.

    Now with all that you may find some along the way that you keep for years as your standby. They're worth more than your paying but your a regular so you get the deal.

    I mean let's face it, most of us, are just trying to bust a nut.
    You think you can get MSOG with a hot porn star looking escort for $200? You have got to be fucking kidding me. You are fucking dumb, go back to parking your car and walking up to your 10 dollar SW. It's cheap asses like you that will keep the real metro Detroit escort from ever posting on USAAC.

    PS. Real escorts don't do SS, hell most of them don't do half hour appointments.

  9. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dudes looking for a bargain will get the non-quality gals. My issue is with providers who acquire GPS. Decent providers IMO should be somewhere between $ to $. 40 for an HR. Those that go the extra mile I give a tip IF deserved. All in most are not above $$ tops.
    $100 to $140 for an hour, god damn you are a cheap ass motherfucker. Please post a few links to the women you're pulling for that price.

  10. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by KTM450  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to car head not a date with an escort.
    Your post was in the Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions thread. Real escorts don't do car dates, take your cheap ass downtown.

  11. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    Definitely wonder who the girls are. This is a rough life for them. We have our fun and all, but in the end I wish we could help get these girls off the stuff. I know of at least 3 to 4 girls now that I have seen that have died for one reason or another. Not fun to hear about.
    If these girls weren't on drugs they wouldn't give us the time of day.

  12. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver  [View Original Post]
    Just started seeing this girl show up again today on STG and other places. A couple years ago she got my $100 donation and then took off out of her incall room. Still using the same pics as back then, too.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...m/371911437562

    Happier stuff:

    The last time this girl (I think her name is Amanda) was in town in June I saw her. She lives in Ohio and has kids who stay with her mom in Trenton. She is legit. Loves to kiss and give car head for 40; think she said she'd go all the way for 80 if I bought a room at an hourly motel down there. Now, I like women who have some meat on them but be aware this girl is capital B Big. Small downside of my time with her is she seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and I almost got guilt-stricken remorse vibes from her after the act was over and I drove her back home. Wouldn't be surprised if it was either a "first time seeing you" effect or if she was in the middle of something with her kids that she wanted to get back to. It was only 40 so not like I should be getting top-shelf premium service. Not against seeing her again.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...w/304506437527

    Looking for info on these girls I've seen advertising:

    Arab vixen Nikki:

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...0/148757996384

    BBW Jay from Brighton:

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/790007719183
    This should be 3 different posts, and the ripoff report should be in the ripoff report thread. How do you not know this?

  13. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumMac  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick trip down the are after work today around 5 pm. Saw Asian Liz walking near Seven and down near 6 stopped and asked a WSW for her name as I was not looking to scoop at the time. She said her name was Nikki. Dark hair and very nice backside. I couldn't do anything today, but does anyone have a scoop on her skills? I haven't seen anything about her in the forum.
    She a 20 dollar junkie, stop being a pussy and pull the fucking trigger.

    WTF is it with all these guys that make BS excuses why that can't pick up a SW they have never seen before? You don't need a green light, stop being a pussy and pull the trigger.

  14. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideYoung  [View Original Post]
    Somthing makes me wish I didn't do that. Terrible service and she was kinda gross but I was runnin out of time.
    Big deal, you're out 10 bucks. Stop fucking crying.

  15. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Just did a drive-by down the are at 5:40. At six it was a WSW in a camouflage looking outfit. Down by Lance there was a WSW as well green tank top big boobs. Both girls were a little heavy set. I did not partake due to being drained last night and again this morning. I didn't think I had it in me. Plus LE still has me spooked.
    You didn't partake because you are full of shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape