Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 19147
-
08-02-18 18:41 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 655She visits fort st. Here and there, I had the same results and she was drunk!
Originally Posted by EastsideYoung
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 12:55 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 236Ella on Warren
Took a drive over to Warren and Evergreen early Saturday afternoon. Haven't been over there close to a year. First pass I saw a thick WSW that looked good. Passed her again just to make sure it was safe. I pulled down a side street and waited. She got in and we drove off, she told me, that I looked familiar, so I asked for her name and she told me it was Ella. I was shocked and excited LOL, I haven't seen her in 2 years. She gotten thicker in a good way. She told me she was in jail, but been out for a while now and has a job, car and place. She told me she basically suck dick on the weekend which is her only time off. We went up to rouge, to a spot I use to go to all the time. Gave her 20 for BBBJ. It was as good as I remembered. Very sloppy, she moaned a lot and didn't rush. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I didn't get her digits, but she told me she is always out on the weekends.
-
08-02-18 04:18 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 171Ave tonight
Frenchie. Light skin black girl with short curly hair. Leather pants nice bust and backside for skinny girl.
Had a dream I seen her just a block down across the street from little Caesar's.
In my dream I was with a cousin she quoted 40 per show but settled for 60 for both. BBBJ w / spill great direction and vocals. Even asked both if we liked the show after. Really cute. No digits but said she will be there same area.
Can't miss the curls.
-
08-02-18 01:16 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 58Tricia
Hooked up with Tricia for a quick lunchtime BJ. Damage was $30.
-
08-01-18 18:11 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 467LEO is out like crazy
Le is fucking it up for those of us not up for risking ruining their lives.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 17:43 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 394On the are
Just did a drive-by down the are at 5:40. At six it was a WSW in a camouflage looking outfit. Down by Lance there was a WSW as well green tank top big boobs. Both girls were a little heavy set. I did not partake due to being drained last night and again this morning. I didn't think I had it in me. Plus LE still has me spooked.
-
08-01-18 16:18 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 156Girls from John are
Anyone have any numbers from any girls from the are they willing to share I'm looking for nikki Nicole in particular but anyone is fine.
-
08-01-18 14:01 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 32Good one, Scoops.
Originally Posted by Scoopa
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 12:00 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 330I've seemed to be around the area of the Flamingo up in Roseville and have done a decent amount of business there.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 04:38 #13378Pimp

Posts: 30Very good you have to try.
Originally Posted by PremiumMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 00:13 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 583 it should of said
It was 30 bucks. Been working 17 hour days lately and my mind is a mess.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 22:07 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 217Bunny from chalmers
Somthing makes me wish I didn't do that. Terrible service and she was kinda gross but I was runnin out of time.
-
07-31-18 21:32 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 50I had a quick trip down the are after work today around 5 pm. Saw Asian Liz walking near Seven and down near 6 stopped and asked a WSW for her name as I was not looking to scoop at the time. She said her name was Nikki. Dark hair and very nice backside. I couldn't do anything today, but does anyone have a scoop on her skills? I haven't seen anything about her in the forum.
-
07-31-18 01:38 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 986 Mile and Telegraph. Ashley.
Originally Posted by FortyFour
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the replies. It's a tie, so I let fate decide.
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
I was driving by and saw her crossing Telegraph by the Valero gas station. Later found her south of the party store. She said her name was Ashley. Went for a ride, parked, got a decent BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip. I'll repeat.
-
07-30-18 20:00 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 156TT from fort.
Anyone's seen or have a number for TT also anyone know any thick girls in the Haper area or anyone number in that area they're willing to share and also anyone have a number for Nicole from the are number down by 6 mile.











Reply With Quote





