Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 8117
-
08-02-18 02:47 #257Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 575Damn tanko
Do a little google search.
Try 5 for a start and go back a few years for reviews from this sorry ass.
I've not been in touch with her for a number of years.
Most here could give you more info.
I was pretty clear about past pleasures.
-
08-01-18 20:07 #256Regular Member

Posts: 6Kassie.
I've seen her a few times recently. No Greek but does like to ride. Great at DT. GFE. And yes the sugar daddy days are done.
Originally Posted by ShyNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 12:16 #255Senior Member

Posts: 62Not a lot of info there besides someone named Kassie was awesome in the past is back now.
Originally Posted by ShyNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 04:02 #254Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 575Oh my
I see that Kassie has resurfaced looking a bit worn down but still showing signs of the cutiie she was.
That woman could ride for days and loved a good greek session!
I guess the sugar daddy / master days are done.
-
07-30-18 15:56 #253Regular Member

Posts: 8Sasha is great
Hey guys, I saw some reports on Sasha, and I wanted to set things straight. Sasha is a beautiful and sexy girl who will do just about anything to make you happy (No Greek) I've been seeing her regularly over the past few years and she is in a great place now. They have finally fix where she is living, so she is in a safe and clean environment. We did create a video together - https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b2a9e687daf6 Which was incredible. I highly recommend Sasha, she is friendly, will take great care of you and will leave you happy!
-
07-29-18 15:42 #252

Posts: 284Number
Check your in box.
Originally Posted by Draumar10
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 12:29 #251

Posts: 481I think she used to go under Mexicans or Latina beauty before BP went down. I would also be interested on cost and service if you Could PM.
Originally Posted by KChing
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
-
07-27-18 23:44 #250Senior Member

Posts: 40Elsa
Could you pm me her digits I saw her a couple of years back and would like to see her again
.
Originally Posted by DesertNative
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 02:44 #249Senior Member

Posts: 52Suspicious.
Jasmine:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830
[View Original Post]
City / Category.
Minneapolis, Minnesota Female Escorts an hour ago.
Denver, Colorado Female Escorts an hour ago.
Tucson, Arizona Female Escorts an hour ago.
Santa Maria, California Female Escorts an hour ago.
Salinas, California Female Escorts an hour ago.
Looks suspicious being in all those cities.
FWIW, Avg.
-
07-26-18 14:46 #248Senior Member

Posts: 305Diane
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 12:59 #247Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Diana
I have seen this one. She is beautiful and super clean. She will eat bare but not allow the hot dog into the bun without topping.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 01:56 #246Senior Member

Posts: 273Thanks for the report!
Nice report and creative. Too bad it's all covered. Eating hot dogs out of their package is much better. I don't mind if the hot dog is covered before going in the buns. With mustard.
Originally Posted by Afinder2001
[View Original Post]
Any reviews of these eateries? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939067
-
07-25-18 18:38 #245Senior Member

Posts: 219Chelsea Sinn.
So I was dreaming to Switzerland and found Chelsea.
http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chelsea-s...-tucson-390930
Her store open 11 am-3 pm daily, at north west side of Switzerland. She has dancer body, C-section scar, small breast, some tattoo. Very sweet girl. Setup an appointment at 12, got an address 30 minutes prior, very easy to find. Her menu for half chicken is $. 5, whole chicken is another $. Since I was not that hungry I only got half chicken. Her store is very clean, furniture all tidy, carpet is clean, dining table also very clean and smell good.
Overall dining experience is very enjoyable, everything is covered, cannot eat with bare hand BTW. She also provides clean towel to wash up after the main menu. I will repeat.
-
07-25-18 01:29 #244Senior Member

Posts: 52Verification Scam.
I tried one from alligator that also looked to good to be true. Spoiler alert, it was.
Originally Posted by JayTSea
[View Original Post]
See this post (#55 in Craig's list reviews if link no work).
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=3855391#post3855391.
-
07-24-18 01:37 #243Senior Member

Posts: 84http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...k/948776162964
Anyone who knows anything about her? Former stripper?













Reply With Quote





