Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideYoung  [View Original Post]
    Somthing makes me wish I didn't do that. Terrible service and she was kinda gross but I was runnin out of time.
    She visits fort st. Here and there, I had the same results and she was drunk!

  2. #13386

    Ella on Warren

    Took a drive over to Warren and Evergreen early Saturday afternoon. Haven't been over there close to a year. First pass I saw a thick WSW that looked good. Passed her again just to make sure it was safe. I pulled down a side street and waited. She got in and we drove off, she told me, that I looked familiar, so I asked for her name and she told me it was Ella. I was shocked and excited LOL, I haven't seen her in 2 years. She gotten thicker in a good way. She told me she was in jail, but been out for a while now and has a job, car and place. She told me she basically suck dick on the weekend which is her only time off. We went up to rouge, to a spot I use to go to all the time. Gave her 20 for BBBJ. It was as good as I remembered. Very sloppy, she moaned a lot and didn't rush. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I didn't get her digits, but she told me she is always out on the weekends.

  3. #13385

    Ave tonight

    Frenchie. Light skin black girl with short curly hair. Leather pants nice bust and backside for skinny girl.

    Had a dream I seen her just a block down across the street from little Caesar's.

    In my dream I was with a cousin she quoted 40 per show but settled for 60 for both. BBBJ w / spill great direction and vocals. Even asked both if we liked the show after. Really cute. No digits but said she will be there same area.

    Can't miss the curls.

  4. #13384

    Tricia

    Hooked up with Tricia for a quick lunchtime BJ. Damage was $30.

  5. #13383

    LEO is out like crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Just did a drive-by down the are at 5:40. At six it was a WSW in a camouflage looking outfit. Down by Lance there was a WSW as well green tank top big boobs. Both girls were a little heavy set. I did not partake due to being drained last night and again this morning. I didn't think I had it in me. Plus LE still has me spooked.
    Le is fucking it up for those of us not up for risking ruining their lives.

  6. #13382

    On the are

    Just did a drive-by down the are at 5:40. At six it was a WSW in a camouflage looking outfit. Down by Lance there was a WSW as well green tank top big boobs. Both girls were a little heavy set. I did not partake due to being drained last night and again this morning. I didn't think I had it in me. Plus LE still has me spooked.

  7. #13381

    Girls from John are

    Anyone have any numbers from any girls from the are they willing to share I'm looking for nikki Nicole in particular but anyone is fine.

  8. #13380
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoopa  [View Original Post]
    Very good you have to try.
    Good one, Scoops.

  9. #13379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I have been there. Maybe a year or so ago. No worse than any of the Woodward places. Or the crest in my humble opinion. My goto recently has been the imperial at 9 and gratiot. Definitely feels safer although there can be some shady characters lurking. At least it's out of the hood. It's only like an extra $20 to get the room for the entire night. Not a bad deal if you're going to try for a double header (2 dates with 2 different girls) or try to pull off a trifecta (3 dates with 3 different girls). It's nice to bring down the price per orgasm. Got to keep a low profile there. The owner / manager seems to be like an Indian version of Hitler.

    JD.
    I've seemed to be around the area of the Flamingo up in Roseville and have done a decent amount of business there.

  10. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumMac  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick trip down the are after work today around 5 pm. Saw Asian Liz walking near Seven and down near 6 stopped and asked a WSW for her name as I was not looking to scoop at the time. She said her name was Nikki. Dark hair and very nice backside. I couldn't do anything today, but does anyone have a scoop on her skills? I haven't seen anything about her in the forum.
    Very good you have to try.

  11. #13377

    3 it should of said

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of the problems with writing in code. Did you mean $3 dollars or $30 dollars, because .03 is $3 (three) dollars.
    It was 30 bucks. Been working 17 hour days lately and my mind is a mess.

  12. #13376

    Bunny from chalmers

    Somthing makes me wish I didn't do that. Terrible service and she was kinda gross but I was runnin out of time.

  13. #13375
    I had a quick trip down the are after work today around 5 pm. Saw Asian Liz walking near Seven and down near 6 stopped and asked a WSW for her name as I was not looking to scoop at the time. She said her name was Nikki. Dark hair and very nice backside. I couldn't do anything today, but does anyone have a scoop on her skills? I haven't seen anything about her in the forum.

  14. #13374

    6 Mile and Telegraph. Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFour  [View Original Post]
    A week ago or so, I saw this girl (or someone who looked like her) hanging out at the party store on 6 Mile, just west of Telegraph.

    She looked pretty cute. Anyone know her?

    Thanks.

    https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/26703028/#.

    http://archive.fo/2fRGj
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her often in the past 5 years in that area off and on. She was good BBBJCIM. Never did more then that. When she was not on the candy she was a good person to hang out with. Smart not stupid.
    Thanks for the replies. It's a tie, so I let fate decide.

    I was driving by and saw her crossing Telegraph by the Valero gas station. Later found her south of the party store. She said her name was Ashley. Went for a ride, parked, got a decent BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip. I'll repeat.

  15. #13373

    TT from fort.

    Anyone's seen or have a number for TT also anyone know any thick girls in the Haper area or anyone number in that area they're willing to share and also anyone have a number for Nicole from the are number down by 6 mile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape