Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 472 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #369

    Aamp

    Anybody try the $160 / hr AAMPs? Pics are tempting but most likely not real. Just wondering about the experience with these.

    Thanks.

  2. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.
    Which agency is this and how much dud you pay?

  3. #367

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.
    What was the damage for each visit? How long? H / HH? Thanks.

  4. #366

    Asian Apartmnet Massage Parlor (AAMP).

    Gents. Back at it with a couple reports from my favorite AAMP:

    Cherry:

    Cute girl, maybe 5'0", 100 lbs, Thai spinner, with great bolt-on's (DD). She's new to the business and it reflects in her service. Typical AAMP setup, 2-texts and walking through the door. Shower, no preview. Lay on bed and receive a back rub which was lackadaisical at best. Proceed to flip, and she attempts a BBBJ, but really doesn't know how to handle it. I ask for cover and she gets on top. Cherry is super tight. I am your average guy (length / girth), but she's super tight.

    She's a little hesitant to take it all the way and after a few minutes wants me to get on top. At this point, I want to get this over as soon as possible. So I commence the utmost pounding I've ever given a girl and kudos to her, through her grunts and facial expressions of pain, she takes it like a champ. I pull out and cover each breast thoroughly. I shower (alone. My request), get dressed and leave. I'm tempted to go back and see her to see if she's more relaxed and understands the process from start to finish.

    Momo:

    Once again back at my favorite agency, to find myself with Momo. She's taller than most, maybe 5'6", slender, thin, with nice MMs (DD). She's had some surgery (cheek bones and nose IMHO), and looks a little plastic. Otherwise great performance. She enjoys sex and money. Girl can DT, the sloppy PSE DT.

    She likes it a little rough. For example we were going at it in K9 and I reached around and double fish-hooked her for a good two minutes. Then followed this by putting a towel around her neck like she was a horse and pulling back so her face was looking up at the ceiling. She played along and told me to fuck her harder.

    We moved to MISH and she said I want to taste your cum. Who am I to object? Pulled out, took cover off, and proceeded to FF her until I came. The only negative was this girl, as compared to others from this agency, was like a warm glass of water. And my ladyboy radar was pinging me a couple times.

    Cleaned up, shower where she started to give me another BBBJ, FF her for a minute and told her I was done for the day. Dressed, quick kiss, and out the door. I won't return, until the new rotation arrives.

    This agency has better girls and one of them returns in August! ATF! Body built for fucking and a thoroughbred.

    As always, be safe and treat these girls right!

    CTP.

  5. #365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I don't get it

    I know all the reasons a girl posts fake pics in an ad. Not wanting those close to her to know her profession, ashamed of something, hoping we won't notice. All that. I have some respect for those that post fake pics that sorta represent but really don't get a pic that isn't even close.

    What I don't understand is why a monger doing a review of a girl with little titties would post a pic of a girl with nice large C's. Wouldn't a real pic make more sense?

    Just one man's opinion.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend this one. Been seeing Tiffany for a few years now and have reviewed on other sites. Pics aren't her but she is a beautiful woman with long black hair (down to her ass), small but perky A cups, and an ass to die for.

    1. 2 for 1/2 and trust me, she is worth every bit of that and more.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...3587/1/1937813

  6. #364

    Tiffany

    Highly recommend this one. Been seeing Tiffany for a few years now and have reviewed on other sites. Pics aren't her but she is a beautiful woman with long black hair (down to her ass), small but perky A cups, and an ass to die for.

    1. 2 for 1/2 and trust me, she is worth every bit of that and more.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...3587/1/1937813
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiffany.jpg‎  

  7. #363

    July 30, 2018

    La Mesa, CA.

    Thought it's be fair to give her a report, again. The last time we met was 2011 or 2012. I wasn't on this site yet. She's a nice gal. Just wish she had a big plump bottom. I asked what happen, said she got married. She still does post some pics from back then.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 otd.

    Age 30's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45c8bf095c61024866cce68011318394_f.jpg‎   72807d2f5a990f2f6cb8e6fed074f322_f.jpg‎  

  8. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one down in CV? I haven't yet but she offers BBBJ with cof on one of the sites.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26693770/#.
    Thought I was going to hear something about her, not question about her. And no, those comments doesn't count either on that website.

  9. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try last week, she had the room so dark it was creepy. Did she turn ant lights on for you?

    I bet a few years and pounds ago she was quite something.
    Did you ASK her to turn any lights on, or did she insist on keeping it dark? I asked and she gladly brightened up the room.

    Funny, I missed the review you posted of her.

  10. #360

    Big tit escorts

    Hey gents quick question to all you seasoned mongers out there. You guys know of any good big tit providers for FS. Please PM me any info. As always the Intel is much appreciated, happy and safe hunting.

  11. #359

    Thanks for the chuckle

    Quote Originally Posted by Roksteady  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a provider that has an incall in Poway? Preferably near the Walmart area? Please PM me with any leads.
    From your first post. Are you 18 years or older? Do you work there and want to be able to walk to an incall?

  12. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Exactly as her photos. She changes her hair sometimes. I've seen her maybe 4 times.

  13. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheLimit  [View Original Post]
    Her LA name was Jazmin. Not sure about her name in the Bay area.

    Pics are real.

    She had amazing reviews on TER.

    Also sent you PM.
    Thanks. Didn't receive a PM yet.

  14. #356

    Poway provider?

    Does anyone know of a provider that has an incall in Poway? Preferably near the Walmart area? Please PM me with any leads.

  15. #355

    Kinda creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, sweet blonde cougar. LOVES sucking dick and Russian. Just finished giving her a new necklace. A little chatty until you fill her piehole. Totally loves what she does and price is right.

    http://destiny13.escortbook.com/

    Peace.

    MD.
    I gave her a try last week, she had the room so dark it was creepy. Did she turn ant lights on for you?

    I bet a few years and pounds ago she was quite something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape