Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30775
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the providers doing the 4-hand. If they're skilled and work well together, it can be well worth it. I get them all the time and tip $30 each, so I'm saving $20 total. You just have to find two girls you really like.
    I was thinking back at the 4 handed massages I have had. There's been a few that were great, but it seems to be maybe one in ten times that it work well. Having said that, I'm always open to recommendations!

  2. #30774
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Elite in Duluth. Avoid Elizabeth!

    Went to Elite the other day. Had sworn the place off as I'm thoroughly tired of Lisa, but was greeted by a middle-aged Korean named Elizabeth who seemed pleasant, at least at first. Her massage skills were typical for a Korean so I doubt she's really licensed. On top of that she grilled me about how legit she is when I asked for a helping hand, talking about having been traumatized sometime in her life, blah, blah, blah. Her nagging story went on for several minutes. Told her she's in the wrong business if she's going to get pissed because a guy simply asks her that particular question. Got dressed, tossed the fee at her and left.

  3. #30773
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCumbackKid  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on spots within the perimeter? I'm usually pit up in a Buckhead hotel.

    Don't need anything too fancy; good massage and a HE. Additional extras would be nice but not necessary.
    The following Korean parlors are on Piedmont Drive:

    Gold Spa.

    Aromatherapy.

    St. Jame.

    All are on the pricey side, so be ready to walk.

  4. #30772

    Metro recommendations?

    Any tips on spots within the perimeter? I'm usually pit up in a Buckhead hotel.

    Don't need anything too fancy; good massage and a HE. Additional extras would be nice but not necessary.

  5. #30771
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    I've rarely found four handed worth the $$. Maybe 1 in 10 times it worked out better enough to cover the upcharge.
    Depends on the providers doing the 4-hand. If they're skilled and work well together, it can be well worth it. I get them all the time and tip $30 each, so I'm saving $20 total. You just have to find two girls you really like.

  6. #30770
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    I finally tried a four hand for the first time at Youngs. I have to say I actually prefer one on one over a four hand. Somehow I got one good looking provider and one no so good looking provider. I did not catch their names. The massage was haphazard and really no relaxing; it felt rushed. When I flipped I was so turned off by the no so good looking one I just couldn't get off then. The good looking one shoved her tits in my face which was nice and allowed UTC but then they switched places and I almost barfed on the spot. Eventually I was able to get some one on one time with the good looking one with full UTC. She basically got naked. Overall, I'll stick with the one on one but still recommend Youngs. They will still short you on time though.
    I've rarely found four handed worth the $$. Maybe 1 in 10 times it worked out better enough to cover the upcharge.

  7. #30769
    Quote Originally Posted by DeParks  [View Original Post]
    Which Royal are you talking about?
    Doraville.

  8. #30768
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownX  [View Original Post]
    I believe this one is on the other side of PIB where it's turns into State bridge in Johns creek.
    The one I went to is between PIB and 141 across the street from home depot.

  9. #30767
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Here's a tip from Big Bill's playbook, page 69: After the OTC and UTC maneuver, simply get up from the table and gently lay them on their backside. They know what's coming and they love it! Never fails!
    Page 69? Ooooh, BigBill, Ohhh My! (channeling George Takei).

  10. #30766

    Ivy massage (norcross)

    Couple weeks back went to ivy on jimmy carter. Can't remember the girls name, pretty young, think she said 26 yo. Not chubby, not skinny. . Nice girl & good massage. . Full hour 60/50 for two pops. . Would repeat just don't have the desire to drive to norcross every time. How's the rest of the talent there? Think I'll stop by again.

  11. #30765

    Elite (Duluth)

    Had some fun there with a person who most people on the forum aren't to fond of. . Good time for me. Not as talky as everybody says she is though. . Decent massage, otc up to and bottom. Didn't push for anything else. 60/40 otd.

  12. #30764

    Johns creek

    Quote Originally Posted by Bige1976  [View Original Post]
    Duluth / pleasant hill rd.
    I believe this one is on the other side of PIB where it's turns into State bridge in Johns creek.

  13. #30763

    Where is this royal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Last two visits to Royal have been promising with some new faces, or face. First of the two visits drew a younger spinner type with well done bolt-on's. Body nice shape. She wears these fake eyebrows though, probably as a disguise so can't really determine her true looks but she is semi-cute and I'd say she's early thirties, that's a guess. TS was good, back to the room, ok massage. Asked what I wanted and how much I pay. Back on the table and she goes right to the foxhole, all around for a good 5 minutes. On the flip, starts right in with BBBJ and after a minute, moves into a 69 position for daty. I couldn't hold out and let it go for cim. Geez, felt like I was back in the old EAA days. Paid up and out. A couple weeks later revisit -same girl. TS good, massage ok. On the table, no rimming this time but good action. On the flip, covers up this time and 69, flipped her over and ending in mish. Why she decided to cover up this time, I don't know or care. There's no sense in trying to figure these providers out. I just go with it and move on.
    Where is this place?

  14. #30762
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Was this the Royal Massage in Duluth, Norcross or Marietta?
    Duluth / pleasant hill rd.

  15. #30761
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Last two visits to Royal have been promising with some new faces, or face. First of the two visits drew a younger spinner type with well done bolt-on's. Body nice shape. She wears these fake eyebrows though, probably as a disguise so can't really determine her true looks but she is semi-cute and I'd say she's early thirties, that's a guess. TS was good, back to the room, ok massage. Asked what I wanted and how much I pay. Back on the table and she goes right to the foxhole, all around for a good 5 minutes. On the flip, starts right in with BBBJ and after a minute, moves into a 69 position for daty. I couldn't hold out and let it go for cim. Geez, felt like I was back in the old EAA days. Paid up and out. A couple weeks later revisit -same girl. TS good, massage ok. On the table, no rimming this time but good action. On the flip, covers up this time and 69, flipped her over and ending in mish. Why she decided to cover up this time, I don't know or care. There's no sense in trying to figure these providers out. I just go with it and move on.
    Which Royal are you talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape