Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3631
-
08-01-18 23:55 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 264Why in the fuck would you post this in the Escort Reports thread.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMon
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 10:58 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 330I consider myself a "high-value" motherfucker.
Originally Posted by GiantFunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 10:54 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 330Yes plus Tinyeye.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 10:53 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 330We discussed 3 events (I think), one I was stuck on the west side of the state for work, another I was out of town on vacation for and the last one I had a family event although Tmc told me Aunt Flo and Uncle Red showed up to negate that one from happening in the first place.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I don't ever feel 100% comfortable doing this which is probably why part of me keeps coming back (although my SA girls I'm comfortable with after several months).
I don't really have a reason to or not to believe him from the info I have, the pics I received passed the TE and GIS test but other than that I don't have much to go on.
I don't trust anyone until after a few meets and go to some lengths to protect myself, this philosophy saved me from what might have been an ugly situation a few months back I think. Some people might say my philosophy and tactics are extreme and selfish but everyone is free to not engage with me, I'm comfortable being "black balled" or ignored or whatever.
-
08-01-18 09:26 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 63This board has always been filled with cheap motherfuckers. I'd hate to see what you're sticking your dick in for $100 or $140 (sorry for not using your retarded "code") an hour. And I'm guessing you tip like you do if you were at Pizza Hut, maybe $2. 50? Or wold that be $. 025?
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 20:56 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 39Well said.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 17:22 #1540Regular Member

Posts: 17I was referring to car head not a date with an escort.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 14:35 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 32Prices
I try not to get too hung up on labels. All SWers are not equal and all escorts are not equal. Some SWers have better looks attitudes and personality imo than some of the high dollar GPS escorts and you get more mileage. Some escorts in terms of looks personality and service leave all the other escorts and SWers in the dust, even if they demand more and have you on the clock. Determine your own value based on your experience with that specific SP, nothing else. I'll never low-ball an amazing SWer or over pay a terrible escort just because of their titles.
-
07-31-18 09:22 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 394Prices
This is controversial to say the least. Let's put it in perspective. This is IMO of course.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
SW. BJ $20 FS $40 tip if above and beyond standard to you.
Avg looking incall QS 15 min $45-$50 30 min $75-100 1 hr $150 again tip if you feel it was above your standard.
Hot pornstar looking woman add $50 to the above.
Then there's the 1 hottie that you could never get in school or workplace. That's when the little head dictates the price. LOL.
Also if you can't get msog within your time slot, it should be included.
Now with all that you may find some along the way that you keep for years as your standby. They're worth more than your paying but your a regular so you get the deal.
I mean let's face it, most of us, are just trying to bust a nut.
-
07-30-18 23:58 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 477Get what they pay for
Dudes looking for a bargain will get the non-quality gals. My issue is with providers who acquire GPS. Decent providers IMO should be somewhere between $ to $. 40 for an HR. Those that go the extra mile I give a tip IF deserved. All in most are not above $$ tops.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 23:10 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by Intprty
[View Original Post]
Question: Is it just me or does there seem to be a shit ton of cheap mother fuckers on this forum? One guy is crying about paying cover or VIP tax, not sure which he's crying about because I never heard of a customer paying a "club fee." And the other dipshit wants a 50 dollar BJ from an escort, WTF.
Originally Posted by KTM450
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 22:35 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 264Did you do a reverse image search (Google Image) on the pics?
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 20:03 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 477+1
Well said +1!!
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
Utilize the board, RTFF, use the big head and report back to those in the hobby by giving good details as if you would want them.
-
07-30-18 16:35 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 750So Eric. You have been around here for awhile and I would say reasonably established. You've traded emails and pictures with him, but didn't meet up? Can you provide any additional info? Did you not meet because of a scheduling thing? Do you feel comfortable / uncomfortable? Can you shed any more light on this?
Thanks,
JD.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 16:20 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 233New women
I don't care about escorts from "old boards. " 100% agree why many don't post here, and that's also why I don't want to see them. Prefer real pros and non-pros who don't need to be manipulative about reviews, or amateurs that know what they want more than SA allows. Most pros from "boards" are on other sites. Not hard to find.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
You want new women who right now are floundering around SA, twitter, instagram and other sites. I've met more than a few that want to get into this and advertise, but instead have to pretend to be looking for something else on SA. Pretend to be looking for dates, etc.
You also want visitors. And, some places already use that site and would benefit if it was bigger here. I see some I've met on past sites who are using SA who I know are traveling dancers.
No one's going to search for a link buried in a post. Until I go to it a dozen times, I won't remember it, and if someone finds this site first, they'll never find it. I'd visit it way more if I could just click a link too.











Reply With Quote





