rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4290

    Multiple Reports

    Had some free time so thought I would report on my escapades last few months.

    It all started with head doctor Jess as I wanted to experience these mouth skills everyone been raving about. Met her at a pretty decent hotel off Gate Pkwy. Room was clean and smelled nice. She is very friendly and you can definitely tell she loves what she does. She spared no time and straight went deep throat on the little guy. OMG the reviews are spot on. Let her go for a while before I had to throw on the bed and finish in my fav which is k9. Damage was 60 for QV. Couldn't get that head game out of my mind so frequented twice a week for next 3 weeks for a qv. She does allow raw FS if you meet certain criteria. I knew she was getting out and she told me why. Don't know if she is still around but if she is get it in while you can.

    On to Andi. Per reports on here she was the next on the list. Reached out to her and txt back immediately. Set an appt for a few days later during lunch. Great in call location in private neighborhood. Place is very clean. She loves to talk and is very sweet. Started with the BBBJ and it didn't disappoint. She takes direction very well. After some BBBJ and some Daty making her quiver it was onto K9 for the big finish and back to work. Was 100 HH.

    Finally the one that everyone is raving about. Diamond. I was feeling frisky during lunch a few weeks ago and txt Andi but wasnt available. Decided to give Diamond a shot not expecting much as reports are she is hard to get ahold of. She txt back right away saying she was with family for the week but would be around in a few days. Few days later reached out and set a time for later that day. As other reports say you do have to walk by the pool area so if you are worried about that you may not want to visit. However this particular day was raining and no issues. Her mouth skills are the best I have ever experienced. I had to have her stop multiple times or it would have been a 5 min visit. After some head game I flipped her over and buried my head in that clean shaven pussy. Tasted so good and after about 5 min she was screaming and shaking. Just how I like it. I didn't even have time to sit up before her mouth was around my cock. I let her go for a bit but had to bend her over. I pounded her as hard as I can and the sounds she was making I knew she liked it. That ass is amazing. For those who have not partaken in Diamond I highly recommend. She is a sweet girl and won't dissapoint.

  2. #4289

    Info?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...pecial/7799137

    Anyone of you have any info on this one?

  3. #4288

    Brittany

    I saw her once and thought she was just ok. She was very sweet, but I wasn't attracted to her.

    Can we stop calling her UTR Brittany? It's quite a misnomer. Like the Brown recluse spider. For a recluse, it has bitten every hooker in Florida multiple times! LOL.

  4. #4287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Then we are talking about the same Brittany. She was at the Baymont on Youngerman. I saw her months ago when she was just getting started. No smells then. There was def something going on this time though. -F904.
    Her pussy could have just had an off day. LOL I only seen her once and had no smell issues. Don't think her skills are above average. And my damage was 40 qv no rush. She has more of a SWan look than a UTR to me. And she definitely has all the signs of being on some type of candy.

  5. #4286

    If her number ends in 6500.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    You sure you are talking about spinner brunette UTR Brittany? She has always had outstanding hygiene, no bad smell, and I have never seen her even act like a hint of anything other than DDF. There are about 4 Brittany's out there.
    Then we are talking about the same Brittany. She was at the Baymont on Youngerman. I saw her months ago when she was just getting started. No smells then. There was def something going on this time though. -F904.

  6. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her recently and head game was still on point. Went I went around back to hit it K9, the smell was almost too much- and that's after years of being in this hobby. Hygiene will have to improve drastically for me to go anywhere near her again.

    On a side not, she also seemed to be tweaking on something pretty strong. This is expected, but worth noting. -F904

    .
    You sure you are talking about spinner brunette UTR Brittany? She has always had outstanding hygiene, no bad smell, and I have never seen her even act like a hint of anything other than DDF. There are about 4 Brittany's out there.

  7. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    She has a no-review policy and guys apparently stick to it. I've asked before and she should be very happy. Not so much as a peep out of anyone.
    I haven't seen her in person. She is real and was using Snapchat until guys started screenshoting her pics. She's cute and looks like she knows what she is doing.

  8. #4283

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    She has a no-review policy and guys apparently stick to it. I've asked before and she should be very happy. Not so much as a peep out of anyone.

  9. #4282

    Brittany Smells

    Just saw her recently and head game was still on point. Went I went around back to hit it K9, the smell was almost too much- and that's after years of being in this hobby. Hygiene will have to improve drastically for me to go anywhere near her again.

    On a side not, she also seemed to be tweaking on something pretty strong. This is expected, but worth noting. -F904

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Is on Youngerman looking for some room money. Call her up, guys.

    ETA: She has a room. She's not on the street.
    .

  10. #4281

    Brittany

    Is on Youngerman looking for some room money. Call her up, guys.

    ETA: She has a room. She's not on the street.
    Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 07-30-18 at 11:45. Reason: add detail

  11. #4280

    Fun sized Freaky Friday

    I don't know if it was a dream or if I really met this ultra spinner on Friday as she has since disappeared.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/001677143013

    I dreamed I msged her and we set up a incall appointment at the Red place off of Dunn. When I was on my way there I got a call from a 904 number and it was her. She tells me they lost the room and she's outside. I pulled in as her phone died to see a super cute chick that matched the pictures. I picked her up and went for a short ride. I told her I wasn't interested in a car date, but could take her home so she could shower and hang out a bit. She agreed and off we went. Got her set in the shower while I hid some stuff, then joined her for some shower head. She was super hot standing 4'11" and maybe 100#. She dries off and met me in the bed where I proceeded to burry my face in a freshly shaved pussy. I ate her to she was twitching and begging to fuck. Unlike most small chicks she kept opening and pulling me deeper inside her now sopping wet hole till I let round one go. After a clean up at hole one we snuggled for a bit till I was ready for some more head, which turned into standing 69 (a dream I've always wanted to try) she then sat on my face stroking me till we were ready for more fucking, CG, Reverse CG and then on to doggy. To finish again. We showered again and then I took her to get some food before dropping her off.

    She has since gone silent, I've gotten msgs from a black chick (maybe a dude) saying I dropped her off, and msgs from the 904 number again a black chick that looks dudeish. Both want a hook up but neither know where my Friday Freak went. Was it all just a dream I wonder? Did anyone else see her, or have newer contact info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A3B62300-18A6-46B2-BA7F-493695D73F76.jpeg‎  

  12. #4279

    UTR Brittany. Forgot to add

    Forgot to add senior members can pm for digits. Or if you know her, she can use some help today.

  13. #4278

    UTR Brittany

    Had another dream about this utr who is named Brittany. Good safe incall clean place and as dependable and def as can be. Very fair donation for the excellent service and amazing skills she possesses. Needs help today.

  14. #4277

    Anyone?

    Have some time to waste today. Any info on these.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-1778/1/672985

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-8907/1/672959

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-4676/1/672835 - I recognize her from a long time ago but can't recall name or services.

    Thanks.

    Grapp.

  15. #4276

    Anybody seen Casey West yet?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape