Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,021 to 37,035 of 41309
-
07-31-18 18:12 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 27Info?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ashley...pecial/7799137
Anyone of you have any info on this one?
-
07-31-18 16:59 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 867Brittany
I saw her once and thought she was just ok. She was very sweet, but I wasn't attracted to her.
Can we stop calling her UTR Brittany? It's quite a misnomer. Like the Brown recluse spider. For a recluse, it has bitten every hooker in Florida multiple times! LOL.
-
07-31-18 10:20 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 2131Her pussy could have just had an off day. LOL I only seen her once and had no smell issues. Don't think her skills are above average. And my damage was 40 qv no rush. She has more of a SWan look than a UTR to me. And she definitely has all the signs of being on some type of candy.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 06:56 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 324If her number ends in 6500.
Then we are talking about the same Brittany. She was at the Baymont on Youngerman. I saw her months ago when she was just getting started. No smells then. There was def something going on this time though. -F904.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 18:20 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 476You sure you are talking about spinner brunette UTR Brittany? She has always had outstanding hygiene, no bad smell, and I have never seen her even act like a hint of anything other than DDF. There are about 4 Brittany's out there.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 12:14 #4284Regular Member

Posts: 2I haven't seen her in person. She is real and was using Snapchat until guys started screenshoting her pics. She's cute and looks like she knows what she is doing.
Originally Posted by JayMalibu
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 12:02 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 437Good luck.
She has a no-review policy and guys apparently stick to it. I've asked before and she should be very happy. Not so much as a peep out of anyone.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 12:00 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 324Brittany Smells
Just saw her recently and head game was still on point. Went I went around back to hit it K9, the smell was almost too much- and that's after years of being in this hobby. Hygiene will have to improve drastically for me to go anywhere near her again.
On a side not, she also seemed to be tweaking on something pretty strong. This is expected, but worth noting. -F904
.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 11:44 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 919Brittany
Is on Youngerman looking for some room money. Call her up, guys.
ETA: She has a room. She's not on the street.Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 07-30-18 at 11:45. Reason: add detail
-
07-30-18 09:41 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 561Fun sized Freaky Friday
I don't know if it was a dream or if I really met this ultra spinner on Friday as she has since disappeared.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/001677143013
I dreamed I msged her and we set up a incall appointment at the Red place off of Dunn. When I was on my way there I got a call from a 904 number and it was her. She tells me they lost the room and she's outside. I pulled in as her phone died to see a super cute chick that matched the pictures. I picked her up and went for a short ride. I told her I wasn't interested in a car date, but could take her home so she could shower and hang out a bit. She agreed and off we went. Got her set in the shower while I hid some stuff, then joined her for some shower head. She was super hot standing 4'11" and maybe 100#. She dries off and met me in the bed where I proceeded to burry my face in a freshly shaved pussy. I ate her to she was twitching and begging to fuck. Unlike most small chicks she kept opening and pulling me deeper inside her now sopping wet hole till I let round one go. After a clean up at hole one we snuggled for a bit till I was ready for some more head, which turned into standing 69 (a dream I've always wanted to try) she then sat on my face stroking me till we were ready for more fucking, CG, Reverse CG and then on to doggy. To finish again. We showered again and then I took her to get some food before dropping her off.
She has since gone silent, I've gotten msgs from a black chick (maybe a dude) saying I dropped her off, and msgs from the 904 number again a black chick that looks dudeish. Both want a hook up but neither know where my Friday Freak went. Was it all just a dream I wonder? Did anyone else see her, or have newer contact info?
-
07-30-18 09:23 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 476UTR Brittany. Forgot to add
Forgot to add senior members can pm for digits. Or if you know her, she can use some help today.
-
07-30-18 09:17 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 476UTR Brittany
Had another dream about this utr who is named Brittany. Good safe incall clean place and as dependable and def as can be. Very fair donation for the excellent service and amazing skills she possesses. Needs help today.
-
07-29-18 11:49 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 683Anyone?
Have some time to waste today. Any info on these.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-1778/1/672985
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-8907/1/672959
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-4676/1/672835 - I recognize her from a long time ago but can't recall name or services.
Thanks.
Grapp.
-
07-29-18 00:57 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 217Anybody seen Casey West yet?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/666809677964
Any reports please?
-
07-28-18 02:56 #4275Banned Member

Posts: 102After Mariah's robbery reports that's good to hear. Never partaken myself as she is way too thin for my taste.
Originally Posted by Magicmike226
[View Original Post]
90% of the time this hobby is a disappointment for me, and I end up wishing I had stayed home and kept the roses in savings. But it's the 1 in 10 experiences that I really enjoy that seem to keep me going. It is like an addiction. There is the buildup of the search / hunt. The high of meeting up at a new location with a new girl and doing the deed (hopefully she's not a catfish and can perform), and the inevitable come down and occasional self loathing. Been telling myself I'll quit for a while, and have taken many breaks, but always seem to come back. The memory of my dreams of my old curvy redhead atf moaning as she rode in reverse cg with my thumb in her backdoor is the main thing keeping me going back to these notels looking for something worthwhile. But I come home too often empty pocketed with no real satisfaction.
The most recent disappointment was Carter on the westside earlier this week, and I definitely cannot reccomend. Many blemishes on her backside, and not looking too good overall. Looks worn for wear compared to pics. Staying in a trailer off Collins that is not easy to find. She took greek ok but far from special. Chest is pretty saggy. Kitty felt like a wide open cavern. But I was there for greek which she took ok, but even that was somehow loose compared to past greek experiences. I am really not a fan of trailer incall locations because it always seems there is someone lurking in the shadows, but date went off with no issue other than her trailer trash looks and the unfortunate lack of friction.
I would however highly recommend my kind-of-utr who I have inevitably become bored with and will now share. I don't think I've ever seen her reviewed. She goes by Raven and usually post in St Augustine despite working Jax:
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-7490/2/668381
She is a light skinned aa with a big set of bolt-ons and a body that is thick in the right places. She's not fat, just satisfyingly thick. Has a cute face and always a very sweet personality. About 5 foot flat so overall pretty petite. Does outcall only and her availability is sporadic. I get the impression she is drug free (but obviously wouldn't guarantee it) and has a full time job and a couple kids she is trying to provide for. Only drawback is no BBBJ without substantial convincing. Verbal technique is a little quick and harsh unless you tell her to slow down and do it more sensually. But the top. And bottom assrts are to die for and she proves to be pretty enthusiastic during the ultimate deed and I have never been disappointed in her skill in taking a pounding. I just wish her oral skills were a little better. The apparent candy free lifestyle is a breath of fresh air. I should add the nose of her kitty is absolutely enormous when swollen from excitement which I really love. Maybe I shouldn't be sharing.









Reply With Quote






