Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4111
-
08-14-18 19:09 #976Senior Member

Posts: 229Nagog Park
Standard ending and tip? Allowed roaming?
Originally Posted by BaineDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 09:21 #975Regular Member

Posts: 10Nagog Park in Acton
Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.
-
08-13-18 18:41 #974Senior Member

Posts: 224Concord Rd in Chelmsford
Went back today and got XiXi again. Got a nice hard massage, lots of teasing before the flip. Really nice unrushed sensuous HJ. She finished up the hour with a foot massage. Interrupted a few times by the phone. $60 + $40.
-
08-06-18 04:44 #973Senior Member

Posts: 283Spa Tao
Had a dream with Angie last week. She is a cute spinner and very playful and flirty. Great TS with lots of back scrubbing and she made sure the nether regions were squeaky clean. Then back for a great rub and amazing slow, sensual HJ while she lay on the table with me granting limited utc access. It is on par with Leeza in Clinton who give a similar teasing release. Damage was 70 plus 50 so more than average, but for the quality of the experience and the attention Angie pays to you it is worth it.
-
08-05-18 23:19 #972Senior Member

Posts: 41Concord in Chelms
Went back for another very nice hour with XiXi, and things improved a little with an even better tease before the flip, but not a vastly expanded menu. I raised the question of a nude BJ, and got the top down and some little kisses on Junior, followed by a Russian finish. I'm pretty sure that's the limit. . 6/. 6 with no haggle. In future, I'll do 30 min. The rub is pleasant, but it isn't a serious quality massage.
-
08-05-18 13:50 #971Senior Member

Posts: 821Yes
You are correct.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 14:16 #970Senior Member

Posts: 25Not going to last
Went there this morning and there were two cruisers parked outside and none in the vehicle. No other business was open. I assume LEO was not there to get a massage. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Victorth
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 16:30 #969Senior Member

Posts: 7011
Thanks and we're talking about 11 Rogers right?
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 15:57 #968Senior Member

Posts: 224Ancient Natural Healing Therapy
Been open about three weeks on Concord Rd in Chelmsford. Was welcomed at the door by Jenny and XiXi. $60 house fee for the hour. Room was crisp, clean, and cool. Told XiXi I wanted medium to hard. Massage was quite nice, worked out some kinks and tightness. Tease was very nice, several minutes long, followed by a hot towel and then the flip. Was treated to some wonderful gentle sensual long handy work that led to the desired result. No rush at all. Asked her to take off her bra and enjoyed large eraser nips. Hot towel followed. Then a really nice foot massage to finish out the hour. XiXi has a sparkling and happy personality; speaks English better than many others. Tipped $60 because of overall better than average experience. Both Jenny and XiXi hugged me as I left, and loaded me up with candy from the table. Will probably return. Place is in an almost-empty strip mall, next to a pizza place. I believe that the storefront used by ANHT used to house some other similar business.
-
07-31-18 14:11 #967Senior Member

Posts: 821Yes.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]
I'm not recalling donation but I think it was 40/80, but don't hold me to that.
-
07-30-18 20:13 #966Regular Member

Posts: 13Sunflower.
I was there today. New girl maybe late 30's early 40's nice body. Maybe 34's b-cup small as nice legs. Great massage average HE no tease OTC only. Today was her 1st day.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 17:16 #965Senior Member

Posts: 70Does "nice rub and nude tug" mean that she was nude? How unusual if so but how nice! What were the donations?
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 16:59 #964Senior Member

Posts: 82111
Had a fun quick stop there last week because I was in the area. Chubby middle age woman with nice personality. Nice rub and nude tug with nearly full access. No deep FIV. Did not get her name. Seemed to enjoy getting the nips sucked but more importantly, I enjoyed sucking the nips.
-
07-30-18 14:54 #963Senior Member

Posts: 179Sunflower
Anyone have a good experience at Sunflower in Dracut?
-
07-29-18 17:49 #962Senior Member

Posts: 229Chlms New Place
Thanks so much for the review! Saw that place on the way to a job the other day, but no time for recon. It sounds intriguing and I get to that area for work from time to time.
Originally Posted by FolleBlanche
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






