Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #161

    Paton

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico1691  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town this week between 8 mile and 14 mile off of Dequindre. Any suggestions on a good provider please let me know. Pm me if you can.
    But do not accept new client.

  2. #160

    25 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Did you talk about the one in roseville?
    The reason I ask BS one of the girl try to reach me out about couple months ago. I still keep her number and saw her last week. Very good BBBJ with a very reasonable price. I think she is the one you talking about. Yes. She did not work for almost a year. But I sure she just come back about 3 weeks.

  3. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    She fell off the radar long ago. She reached out to me a few months ago, I responded and never heard back. What a shame. She was a good one.
    That little redhead spinner Kimberleigh had a lot of spunk for such a small one she could take a pounding and handle quite a load. Too bad she dropped off the radar she was quite the package.

  4. #158

    Paige Monroe

    Any one have a review on paige monroe.

  5. #157

    I'm in town this week between 8 mile and 14 mile off of Dequindre

    I'm in town this week between 8 mile and 14 mile off of Dequindre. Any suggestions on a good provider please let me know. Pm me if you can.

  6. #156

    25 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    She fell off the radar long ago. She reached out to me a few months ago, I responded and never heard back. What a shame. She was a good one.
    Did you talk about the one in roseville?

  7. #155

    Kimberleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    She fell off the radar long ago. She reached out to me a few months ago, I responded and never heard back. What a shame. She was a good one.
    +1.

    Definitely one of the best times I've had. I've had no luck reaching her as well. Sweet girl. Shame.

  8. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoss5557  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested. What area is she in?
    She fell off the radar long ago. She reached out to me a few months ago, I responded and never heard back. What a shame. She was a good one.

  9. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Exubrnce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while so feel compelled to share my recent dreams. Found her on a local board. Kimberleigh is a fresh faced 25 yo redhead spinner that's cute as a button. Reliable & communicates well -a big plus nowadays. Offers the best BBBJ I've had in a long time -all the right moves. She's all about pleasing you. Am amazed at how much she's able to get into her tiny mouth. Got her to take my hole nutsack into her mouth while I was gripping the base all the while licking and rolling them around in her mouth. F-CK is that ever hot. GFE all the way. Nice tight coochy & back door. I'm probably not as adventurous as some. There was nothing I asked she wouldn't try with gusto. She's been hanging out at an extended stay hotel in a decent area. Felt no issues daytime. Wouldn't be so sure at night. Well worth a visit. Can't imagine any disappointments. Those interested I'll be glad to share her contact info if someone hasn't already posted it.
    I'm interested. What area is she in?

  10. #152

    Looking for recommendations

    New to the area (Lakeside mall area) and looking for recommendation of a local provider in the NE suburbs. I am also interested in HE massage in the same area. Appreciate any help you can offer.

  11. #151

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Send please.
    Ok I did All set.

  12. #150

    Ill be interested

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    You ok with older (cougar?) I got one of those I can pm you? You have one to trade or just need me to pass it to you? Just let me know.
    Send please.

  13. #149

    Visiting from Philly.

    Visiting from Philly. Looking for outcall to Detroit airport Th night. Happy to trade a local recommendation for anyone traveling my way. Respond here or PM.

  14. #148

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by KTM450  [View Original Post]
    I would also be interested in this. $50-$70 depending on what kind of job she did and looks.
    You ok with older (cougar?) I got one of those I can pm you? You have one to trade or just need me to pass it to you? Just let me know.

  15. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider decent rates?
    I would also be interested in this. $50-$70 depending on what kind of job she did and looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape