Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20

    Lexi / Marianna

    Quote Originally Posted by HepcatsM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Lexi ads are on skipthegames looks TGTBT.
    There has been some dispute on her. Someone posted about a sting when she posted her own pics. ?. However, despite this, I contacted her, and she was vague, and I passed as too many senses were going off. Could have been a false positive, but if you do decide to try, let us know.

  2. #19

    Lexi

    Anyone have any info on Lexi ads are on skipthegames looks TGTBT.

  3. #18

    Thanks Jimmyjohn

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn491  [View Original Post]
    The last one you talked about "Candy" I saw about a year ago and she was rushed and didn't even take her top off during the deed. Nice body but not very enthusiastic and it was like screwing a dead fish. Did not and would not repear.
    Thanks jimmy john I won't waste my time. Has anyone tried busty daisy in vale?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/131988877406

    She has a friend that has been visiting now in then I wonder how good a dream would be with both?

  4. #17

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one, is she worth the drive?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...c/373496679981
    She is lazy and has loud kids in the next room head game sucks I finally got up and left after about 15 she sucks and not in the good way.

  5. #16

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    Had several dreams about Kyra she is on point and up for anythingno games you just enjoy.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/?are...&keywords=Kyra

    Alexis.

    Alexis is great sometimes hard to get ahold of but sexy and good at what she does.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...p/647955404114

    Rosebud.

    Weak head game lazy no DT kids other people in house kids etc. Not cool area is a little shady too. After about 15 minutes I just got up and walked out.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/331586900295

    No names.

    This girl is friendly and anything is on the table a little spacey but good and tight take a friend she downfemale or male.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/037848843155

    No name.

    Seemed a bit rushed but I think she had some roommate issues that should be fixed. Head game is awesome and she could definitely finish that way if that's your thing no. Not that great and she's limited on positions but definitely wants to please.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/866941015912

    No name.

    I have heard she is on board for all and everything had a female friend dream about her last week and highly recommended but I can't get her to return phone or text.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/811890547450
    The last one you talked about "Candy" I saw about a year ago and she was rushed and didn't even take her top off during the deed. Nice body but not very enthusiastic and it was like screwing a dead fish. Did not and would not repear.

  6. #15

    Becca

    Had a dream with Becca recently, also goes by other names. The pics are old. Face matches the pics, but she is a much bigger BBW than the pics represent. To her credit she does advertise as a BBW. Low end motel. She gives lousy directions where to go. Told me to park behind the first building. I did that, then she told me to park by the drink machine, by this time I had already parked and shut off my truck. Several people in the area outside the rooms. I actually think they were all together or at a minimum knew what was going on. Older couple, a kid and staff person. Re-parking 20 feet away was uncomfortable to say the least. Room is lived in. Nice lady. CBJ, asked about BBBJ, she said not first time. Boobs are big and nice. She was clean and smelled clean. Doggy then finished miss in the cover watching those boobs bounce. Cleaned up and booked. Probably won't repeat just because I'm not into BBW's.

    While re-parking I saw a younger girl come out of another room, looked ready to play, wish I could have gotten her digits.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/?keywords=8282787087

  7. #14

    Kyra

    Funny, I came here to post a review of Kyra and saw yours. YMMV for sure as my dream was not good. I asked her to wear the outfit in her pics, she said NP. When I show up she's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. As we head to her room, phone rings, she answers and tells the person she will be there just give her 10-15 minutes. Granted I was there for a QV but to me that means she is busy for the next 15 minutes let alone able to go somewhere else in under 15. She assures me NP. Starts with BBBJ which I enjoy, then covers me up and offers doggy. I enjoy doggy so ok. Not. The smell of dirty ass was too much. Asked if I could just finish BBBJCIM she hesitated but said yes. At my warning for popping she stopped dead, stood up, turned and grabbed a trash can. I came mostly on the floor and only half satisfying as the stimulation completely stopped. I cleaned up and then she asked for a ride to meet the person on the phone.

    0 prep for our dream. Bad smell and regular clothes.

    5/10 face.

    6/10 or 7/10 body.

    Good BBBJ.

    Lousy finish.

    Obviously YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    Had several dreams about Kyra she is on point and up for anythingno games you just enjoy.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/?are...&keywords=Kyra

  8. #13

    Snowflake

    Anyone seen this one, is she worth the drive?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...c/373496679981

  9. #12

    Some quick reviews

    Kyra.

    Had several dreams about Kyra she is on point and up for anythingno games you just enjoy.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/?are...&keywords=Kyra

    Alexis.

    Alexis is great sometimes hard to get ahold of but sexy and good at what she does.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...p/647955404114

    Rosebud.

    Weak head game lazy no DT kids other people in house kids etc. Not cool area is a little shady too. After about 15 minutes I just got up and walked out.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/331586900295

    No names.

    This girl is friendly and anything is on the table a little spacey but good and tight take a friend she downfemale or male.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/037848843155

    No name.

    Seemed a bit rushed but I think she had some roommate issues that should be fixed. Head game is awesome and she could definitely finish that way if that's your thing no. Not that great and she's limited on positions but definitely wants to please.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/866941015912

    No name.

    I have heard she is on board for all and everything had a female friend dream about her last week and highly recommended but I can't get her to return phone or text.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/811890547450

  10. #11

    What does her friend look like

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne  [View Original Post]
    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...p/935261527203 This is my regular dream. She is a big girl but a pleaser.

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...t/095235959474 dreamed about this one yesterday. Her face is not as nice in person but the body is smoking. Didn't rush had a great time.
    Hey daddyone she says she is dating with a friend did you see her?

  11. #10

    An old friend and a new one

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...p/935261527203 This is my regular dream. She is a big girl but a pleaser.

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...t/095235959474 dreamed about this one yesterday. Her face is not as nice in person but the body is smoking. Didn't rush had a great time.

  12. #9

    There's a Sucker Born every Minute

    Quote Originally Posted by BadTtBone  [View Original Post]
    To all board members take a look at the pm message I received from this Dude. I'm passing the price and the looks are not going cut it for me. "She said her last few visits she got $500-$700. I'd try negotiating that down. But like I wrote in the post she said she doesn't have any limits. Here are some pics:

    https://pixhost.to/gallery/L6ELe
    $500-$700 IN HER DREAMS! BWAAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY! NOT around here! Sounds like a Pimp with High Hopes! LOL.

  13. #8

    Your Joking right

    To all board members take a look at the pm message I received from this Dude. I'm passing the price and the looks are not going cut it for me. "She said her last few visits she got $500-$700. I'd try negotiating that down. But like I wrote in the post she said she doesn't have any limits. Here are some pics:

    https://pixhost.to/gallery/L6ELe

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys, so I met the chick on Whisper and she's looking to get some new clients. I've never met her as I'm not in NC but I told her about our little message board we have here and I offered to put here name out there. She's 24, white and located in Statesville, NC. She said she's doing incalls and her rate is a little pricey but she told that's because "I don't have limits and there's not much I won't do". If you're interested in seeing her PM me and I'll share her pics and digits.

  14. #7

    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys, so I met the chick on Whisper and she's looking to get some new clients. I've never met her as I'm not in NC but I told her about our little message board we have here and I offered to put here name out there. She's 24, white and located in Statesville, NC. She said she's doing incalls and her rate is a little pricey but she told that's because "I don't have limits and there's not much I won't do". If you're interested in seeing her PM me and I'll share her pics and digits.
    I sent you a PM.

  15. #6

    Cutie From Statesville

    Hey boys, so I met the chick on Whisper and she's looking to get some new clients. I've never met her as I'm not in NC but I told her about our little message board we have here and I offered to put here name out there. She's 24, white and located in Statesville, NC. She said she's doing incalls and her rate is a little pricey but she told that's because "I don't have limits and there's not much I won't do". If you're interested in seeing her PM me and I'll share her pics and digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape