Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 980 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #264

    Thank you sir your advice much appreciated

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by GuinnessDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at a shop 2 years ago maybe, lots of rules, no BBBJ, no CIM, no GFE, for $$ you can do better. Tits are huge, nice body, without question a MILF, as always, YMMV.
    .

  2. #263

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbosit  [View Original Post]
    I just seen Nadia at her hotel in Clearwater this morning. She's lost some weight so she was looking super sexy. She's got a room tonight in Clearwater near Gulf to Bay. Number I have for her is seven two seven. Exx X Exx. Ten eighty four.
    Or page link?

  3. #262

    Nadia

    I saw Nadia on Friday. I am not sure if she looks as good as the pics but her body is on point. She was really cool and kind of quirky and I really enjoyed my time with her and will 100% be seeing her again. I know the ole YMMV but it was an all time full on GFE for me. To finish the number below enter 304 in the middle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbosit  [View Original Post]
    I just seen Nadia at her hotel in Clearwater this morning. She's lost some weight so she was looking super sexy. She's got a room tonight in Clearwater near Gulf to Bay. Number I have for her is seven two seven. Exx X Exx. Ten eighty four.

  4. #261

    Chael aka michelle

    This one has been in and out of every shop from Tampa to Naples. She has had way to much Botox, plastic and is a severe germaphobe. She has been fired for light fingers down in Sarasotain the last year. Be aware and advised.


  5. #260

    Chael

    She's been around for a while. If I remember correctly great body for her age, ok face, flakey personality. Everything covered. Turned me off, but YMMV.

  6. #259
    Saw her at a shop 2 years ago maybe, lots of rules, no BBBJ, no CIM, no GFE, for $$ you can do better. Tits are huge, nice body, without question a MILF, as always, YMMV.

  7. #258

    Any one seeing her before help brother out thanks in advance


  8. #257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbosit  [View Original Post]
    I just seen Nadia at her hotel in Clearwater this morning. She's lost some weight so she was looking super sexy. She's got a room tonight in Clearwater near Gulf to Bay. Number I have for her is seven two seven. Exx X Exx. Ten eighty four.
    Digits for her?

  9. #256

    You've ruined her for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by HENinja  [View Original Post]
    I have debated seeing this one for a while but whenever I look at her pics for a extended period of times I just think of the Austin Powers scene and bust up laughing.

    Austin Powers: Yes, nice to mole youmeet you! Nice to meet your mole! Don't say mole.

    Foxxy: Stop.

    Austin Powers: I said mole.

    Foxxy: Stop!

    Mole: Bye.

    Austin Powers: Mole.

    (Basil and the Mole walk to the elevator.).

    Austin Powers: Mo-ole. (Basil raises index finger, face indicating "that's enough. ") Mole!

    Basil: (irritated) Oh, shut up!

    Austin Powers: Moley-moley-moley-moley-moley!
    I've seen her a few times. Fun girl, nice deepthroat and shaved pussy. NOW I WILL ONLY SEE THE MOLE!

  10. #255

    Big tittied lovely

    Hey guys. Lovely is in need of some TLC and affection. She's out in the Largo area but I think may be up for travel if it's properly discussed. Mixed girl, mid to early 20's, big boobs and a phenomenal body with a juicy bubble butt. PM if you want the digits.

  11. #254

    Peggy aka Pagona

    Who normally worked out of the Clearwater / Dunedin zone, has nice 36 DDs and who often had lousy reviews is out of business for the time being. Karma can be such a mean teacher to those who've often screwed over others. She was most recently at the Rodeway Inn next to Diamond Dolls, but now inhabits a more restrictive domicile.

    http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=701430&

  12. #253

    Intel needed

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    I posted the same thing with no response if you get anything pm me I have been itching to see this one, but with no insider verification I am very skeptical.

  13. #252

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpJumper  [View Original Post]
    I finally met up with Nadia (aka Jamison) formerly of Nadia & Megan fame. She's staying at a sketchy but well-known hotel on 19 in Clearwater. Damage was $ for a spectacular BBBJ and nice CFS, she's a sweet girl and she looks really hot IMHO. PM me for digits.
    Would you mind sharing Nadia's digits? Thanks.

  14. #251

  15. #250

    Nadia

    I just seen Nadia at her hotel in Clearwater this morning. She's lost some weight so she was looking super sexy. She's got a room tonight in Clearwater near Gulf to Bay. Number I have for her is seven two seven. Exx X Exx. Ten eighty four.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape